I told you I'll be back

Views: 337 Posts: 10
No way
wrote on 29-Jul-17 20:03

Embarrassing mate, heard you were on the bench at north Epping and missing pens by two meters. No way will they want you back.

No way
wrote on 29-Jul-17 20:03

Embarrassing mate, heard you were on the bench at north Epping and missing pens by two meters. No way will they want you back.

Ranger Drew
wrote on 29-Jul-17 20:04

We've been trying to offload you all year. You've accumulated 150 minutes all season. Stats for the year are: - 1 goal - 6 off sides - 7 missed games - 11 pies - 8 airswings Pack your bags champion!!!

Transfer talk
wrote on 29-Jul-17 20:05

Heard west Ryde rovers are recruiting champ

Pauly k
wrote on 29-Jul-17 20:06

you all know who I am and I'm back. Congratulations on Epping for the promotion. I've been waiting and watching the results of the boys all season. Finally I'm coming back. I don't waste my time in SL. I know it's early but next year is looking good. I'll inform the whole forum on the teams games week in week out. Signing out simply y.

Apple tree
wrote on 29-Jul-17 21:09

Rumours are north epping played you today and couldn't even beat Mac Uni. Goes to show your a shit carpet muncher

You're all poofters
wrote on 29-Jul-17 22:07

Macq uni shouldn't have won today. I had 4 screamers saved by that disgraceful keeper today. Left wing for NER is top bloke and best in the comp. been unlucky this year!

Nerds are shit
wrote on 29-Jul-17 23:09

Rumour has it the funds from the sausage sizzle at North Epping's ground goes to Nick Hugh's wages? Can anyone confirm? Surely there's some sort of reason he would stick around and play with a bunch of shit cunts

Truth
wrote on 30-Jul-17 00:02

You're all poofters Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Macq uni shouldn't have won today. I had 4 > screamers saved by that disgraceful keeper today. > Left wing for NER is top bloke and best in the > comp. been unlucky this year! Left wing is a top bloke. Left back is a cat who hates a contest

Tomtom
wrote on 30-Jul-17 02:00

Truth Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You're all poofters Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Macq uni shouldn't have won today. I had 4 > > screamers saved by that disgraceful keeper > today. > > Left wing for NER is top bloke and best in the > > comp. been unlucky this year! > > > Left wing is a top bloke. Left back is a cat who > hates a contest Is that the guy with the fat head and girly arms?

Author:
Subject: