matches of the round

Views: 171 Posts: 4
stakes
wrote on 21-Jul-17 11:07

two big games this weekend battle for the top of the table and battle for the bottom of the table pen vs eew up until last week i thought penno had this in the bag, but im not sure now after a shock thrashing to a poor team like normo penno did have the best defence in the league up until they let normo score 5 against them (that was a 30% increase on their goals for), and they also have a very potent attack i would like to see penno bounce back but they seem play on momentum and now thay theyve lost it it will be hard to get it back against eew the one thing going for penno this week will be the home ground advantage. tigers long balls will be less effective and mouyis dirty slides will be harder to pull off on the synthetic pitch eew 2 pen 1 mac vs wrr both teams have improved this year and both will be pushing hard for a win and to stay up in the pl i think wrr with the bit of extra experience at this level and the fact that they finally got a coach will pull through and get the win i think one of the main problems mac uni have had this year is their constantly changing roster seen by their up and down results thus they havnt been able to form steady on field relationships which the rovers have with sticking to the main core of players week in week out wrr 3 - mac 1

whaaaat?
wrote on 21-Jul-17 12:07

so he coaches firsts reserves and all age?

battle for bottom
wrote on 21-Jul-17 12:08

Uni's problem this year is that head coach Mark is the only coach. He knows football and is a quality coach but shouldnt be trying to coach ressies and firsts as well as AA teams who have been around. Think they couldve had a different season if he was able to spend more time with 1st grade only

suspended
wrote on 21-Jul-17 16:09

Wasnt he suspended too? Man of all the skills!

Author:
Subject: