trash battle

Views: 1222 Posts: 9
eir
wrote on 19-Jul-17 15:09

How do we have two teams in the same year competing for the worst ever premier league side. Neither have a win between them, this is truly incredible

battle of the poo
wrote on 20-Jul-17 07:04

well they play each other again this week would be a good game to watch i think rovers will win and stay up with the new coach they have been playing better

i doubt it
wrote on 20-Jul-17 16:08

rovers are by far the shittest teeam to ever play in the premier league. They don't even belong in Super League, they should go straight to AA and see if they can win a game!

wrote on 21-Jul-17 08:01

you obviously never played when beecroft were in the league rovers player wise are actually pretty good i just think theyve struggled this year without a real coach they finally got appointed one a few weeks ago and have had a couple closer results

Jokers
wrote on 22-Jul-17 22:03

As I predicted earlier this year, this WRR outfit are the WORST side ever in pl history. Going down 2-0 to a poor mac uni side sealed their ownership of this title.

Juice
wrote on 23-Jul-17 08:06

newbie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you obviously never played when beecroft were in > the league > > rovers player wise are actually pretty good i just > think theyve struggled this year without a real > coach > > they finally got appointed one a few weeks ago and > have had a couple closer results Or North Ryde

Old Timer
wrote on 23-Jul-17 10:04

The 2001 the North Ryde team who had that really old English bald pony tailed sweeper with no teeth screaming from the back won 2 games in a 14 round comp. Roselea in 99 ended up on 3 points in the wet year where only 12 rounds were completed with a minus 30 goal difference.

Another old timer
wrote on 26-Jul-17 09:00

Brownie would have been around 42 in 2001. Still running around today with North Ryde. He played North Ryde State League in Div 3 in his younger days before playing Prem League G/H. I think won State League div 3 grand final 1980 or 83. North Ryde finished above Gladesville Hornsby in Div 3 back then. Ravens played div 1 1982 State League as well. A lot of good players between Ravens and North Ryde back then.

Juice
wrote on 26-Jul-17 14:02

Old Timer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The 2001 the North Ryde team who had that really > old English bald pony tailed sweeper with no teeth > screaming from the back won 2 games in a 14 round > comp. > > Roselea in 99 ended up on 3 points in the wet year > where only 12 rounds were completed with a minus > 30 goal difference. lol I remember that Old Timer... WPH were their 2 wins costing us a semi spot lol

Author:
Subject: