set pieces

Views: 1075 Posts: 13
practice makes perfect
wrote on 07-Jul-17 08:09

was just wondering do any teams actually practice set pieces ie corners and free kicks, or do teams just wing it on game day

What?
wrote on 07-Jul-17 09:03

practice makes perfect Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > was just wondering do any teams actually practice > set pieces ie corners and free kicks, or do teams > just wing it on game day Who would practice this? What a waste of time. the chances of scoring off a set piece are so low why would you bother?

practice makes perfect
wrote on 07-Jul-17 10:09

was just wondering if any team actually did, maybe not do it every week but atleast once just so you know the way to set up and see who the best kick takers are as i know my team hasnt practiced a free kick or corner the whole two years ive been playing for them

Tiger Town
wrote on 07-Jul-17 11:01

we practice these football techniques a fair bit at tigers. With Geoffrey not really firing this season we have had to learn to master the art of capitalising on set plays.

upper echelons
wrote on 07-Jul-17 11:07

did anyone see my free kick?

hahah
wrote on 07-Jul-17 15:02

stade de peel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You fairy tigers will get what's coming to you > tomorrow. > > Your a pack of grubs, led by number 1 grub in the > world. > > GT, MM, MP, AP, GW be on notice. > > A raven is coming.... HAhahahahahahahaha

stade de peel
wrote on 07-Jul-17 15:03

You fairy tigers will get what's coming to you tomorrow. Your a pack of grubs, led by number 1 grub in the world. GT, MM, MP, AP, GW be on notice. A raven is coming....

@ Peel
wrote on 07-Jul-17 16:04

Ravens keeper couldnt even catch a cold at the moment

Hey
wrote on 07-Jul-17 19:03

stade de peel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You fairy tigers will get what's coming to you > tomorrow. > > Your a pack of grubs, led by number 1 grub in the > world. > > GT, MM, MP, AP, GW be on notice. > > A raven is coming.... Hey bro just wondering who AP is. I've let the rest know and they're honestly scared but I need to know who that bloke is so everyone is fairly warned.

Bro
wrote on 07-Jul-17 22:00

Fark bro you don't even know your own team...

Bro
wrote on 07-Jul-17 22:00

Fark bro you don't even know your own team...

Winter is coming
wrote on 08-Jul-17 17:01

Ravens are only good for sending messages to Jon Snow and the nights watch. Embarrassing football today. Extremely laughable

Who the hells jon snow?

Author:
Subject: