phoenix
wrote on 01-Jul-17 17:01

Rattled

Horse
wrote on 01-Jul-17 17:03

EEW v STA Res 0-3 1sts 2-1

Timmy Lane #23
wrote on 01-Jul-17 17:04

Eew v Flaccids 0-3 2-1 Special mention to myself, I'm completely rubbish.

Ekalb
wrote on 01-Jul-17 17:04

Hey TG, fuck you and your parrots! Love blake

MAC UNI
wrote on 01-Jul-17 17:05

Reserve Grade Pen 1-1 Mac 1st Grade Pen 3-1 Mac

wrote on 01-Jul-17 17:06

phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rattled Shut up Hatfield

NMH vs RAV
wrote on 01-Jul-17 17:07

NMH vs RAV Res 3-0 Firsts 1-3

timmykruse
wrote on 01-Jul-17 18:09

Looks like normo now putting all their eggs in the Ressies basket

Tables
wrote on 01-Jul-17 19:05

Tables. Do it.

Reminder
wrote on 02-Jul-17 00:05

Just a reminder tigers haven't been beaten in 13 rounds. Thank you.

Lol
wrote on 02-Jul-17 03:01

Reminder Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just a reminder tigers haven't been beaten in 13 > rounds. Thank you. Incorrect

phoenix
wrote on 02-Jul-17 06:05

. Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > phoenix Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Rattled > > > Shut up Hatfield Rattled

Boozer
wrote on 02-Jul-17 07:09

Reminder Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just a reminder tigers haven't been beaten in 13 > rounds. Thank you. You must be at the boozer off your bonce we have only played 12 games

phoenix
wrote on 02-Jul-17 08:04

And a half

Rofl
wrote on 02-Jul-17 10:06

Very quiet from the ranger girls...

Ner
wrote on 02-Jul-17 11:07

Had a shit game yesterday, no point making excuses. Well played by hawks

Fatfield
wrote on 02-Jul-17 12:02

phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > . Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > phoenix Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Rattled > > > > > > Shut up Hatfield > > Rattled The only thing rattled is the suspension on your car you obese slob

wrote on 02-Jul-17 12:09

phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > And a half Shut up Hatfield

brisc
wrote on 02-Jul-17 17:07

Fatfield Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > phoenix Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > . Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > phoenix Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > Rattled > > > > > > > > > Shut up Hatfield > > > > Rattled > > The only thing rattled is the suspension on your > car you obese slob You have crossed the line here "Fatfield"!! this is not banter, its personal. Not called for and unnessary

Agree
wrote on 02-Jul-17 23:05

brisc Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fatfield Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > phoenix Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > . Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > phoenix Wrote: > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > > > > > ----- > > > > > Rattled > > > > > > > > > > > > Shut up Hatfield > > > > > > Rattled > > > > The only thing rattled is the suspension on > your > > car you obese slob > > You have crossed the line here "Fatfield"!! > this is not banter, its personal. > Not called for and unnessary I agree, what has his suspension ever done to you?

Frankenstein
wrote on 03-Jul-17 01:01

brisc Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fatfield Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > phoenix Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > . Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > phoenix Wrote: > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > > > > > ----- > > > > > Rattled > > > > > > > > > > > > Shut up Hatfield > > > > > > Rattled > > > > The only thing rattled is the suspension on > your > > car you obese slob > > You have crossed the line here "Fatfield"!! > this is not banter, its personal. > Not called for and unnessary Sorry, too personal?

Ummm
wrote on 03-Jul-17 09:00

eagles eat ravens Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ravens were lucky to win on saturday, had three > shots on goal all game and scored 3. they probably > had about 14% possession and the only reason they > held on to the lead was because we had a bullcrap > send off on the second half. even with that send > off we were still all over them creating way more > chances. easy to see why ravens are so bad this > year i guess we just got them on their lucky day Since when was a 100% shot-to-goal ratio a sign of a bad team? If anything I'd assume the team that had tons of shots and only managed 1 goal the worse of the two. But whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

Parkdabus
wrote on 03-Jul-17 09:07

Normo are crap and have been for years.. too defensive and not enough attacking. You need to change your game plan. It isn't working.

eagles eat ravens
wrote on 03-Jul-17 09:08

ravens were lucky to win on saturday, had three shots on goal all game and scored 3. they probably had about 14% possession and the only reason they held on to the lead was because we had a bullcrap send off on the second half. even with that send off we were still all over them creating way more chances. easy to see why ravens are so bad this year i guess we just got them on their lucky day

mooyus
wrote on 03-Jul-17 14:08

who cares about a battle of the poo both ravens and normo and a guarenteed 3 points to any good team why is noone talking about the eastwood derby the big blob mooyus returned to the score sheet and the olympic diver turner scored as well meaning he is finally over a goal every 2 game ratio good times for the tigers

Frankenstein
wrote on 03-Jul-17 21:05

Ummm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > eagles eat ravens Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ravens were lucky to win on saturday, had three > > shots on goal all game and scored 3. they > probably > > had about 14% possession and the only reason > they > > held on to the lead was because we had a > bullcrap > > send off on the second half. even with that > send > > off we were still all over them creating way > more > > chances. easy to see why ravens are so bad this > > year i guess we just got them on their lucky > day > > > Since when was a 100% shot-to-goal ratio a sign of > a bad team? If anything I'd assume the team that > had tons of shots and only managed 1 goal the > worse of the two. But whatever helps you sleep at > night I guess. Thanks, i guess it helps....

St Tittle favourite
wrote on 05-Jul-17 22:04

Anyone know/care what the result was in tonight's catch up fixture?

Joker
wrote on 06-Jul-17 00:02

Mac Uni lost 1-2 in both Reserve and 1st grade. Surprisingly, they should've won the 1st grade game. Eastwood were lucky to escape with a win after trailing.

Pamela Anderson
wrote on 06-Jul-17 06:07

St Andrews 2-1

tommy lee
wrote on 06-Jul-17 07:09

woodies are defs not going to be in finals footy if they can only beat mac uni 2-1

Wowsers
wrote on 06-Jul-17 13:03

wow, And it was mid uni break with all of uni's good players at the university games...

Author:
Subject: