Golden Boot Round 13

Views: 15195 Posts: 49
Drewza
wrote on 24-Jun-17 17:01

Ressies Matt Morgan x1 Jon hercus pen x1 1sts Nick Hugh x2 Will Prichard x2 Terry X1 Tony Kallides x1

Horse
wrote on 24-Jun-17 17:01

Woodies Res OG (unlucky Spud) Jordan Clare 1sts Scott Cameron Liam Kelly James Dabbah Stu Kempson

Horko
wrote on 24-Jun-17 18:07

Hawks Ressies 1x Russell Lee Firsts 1x Tom Vriens 1x Blake Rosier 1x Tom Fraser 1x Christian Smith

phoenix
wrote on 25-Jun-17 13:06

Ressies Wayne Zara pen

petza
wrote on 26-Jun-17 08:06

EEW: Ressies: Ravi Beedham Richard Lee Josh Honig Firsts: Geoff Turner x2 Matt Furness

uknee
wrote on 26-Jun-17 16:02

looks like mac uni are finding it touch to score without Hugh... Have kallides or hugh scored in every game except last week against EEW?

MAC UNI
wrote on 26-Jun-17 16:04

Reserve Grade Igor Shtefan x 2 1st Grade Nil

facts
wrote on 27-Jun-17 14:01

every game besides eew and normo

Facts 2.0
wrote on 27-Jun-17 14:02

His Tony's guy is over rated and nick will win golden boot this yr but teams will work him out

Facty
wrote on 27-Jun-17 23:06

Tony's up there with the best 2 or 3 in the league, not even debatable

cheater
wrote on 28-Jun-17 09:03

nick shouldnt win golden boot half his goals submitted to the forum havnt been from the legit person admin is obviously from NERDS and allowing this to happen also explains why the admin this year is so useless

angry
wrote on 28-Jun-17 09:07

cheater dont get mad that he's 4 goals off 20 with 7 games left, dont think anyone will deny he's the best goal scorer in this competition.good signig by nerds

angry
wrote on 28-Jun-17 10:04

'he actually might be 4 goals off 20....he only has 8 legit goals'. which one is it? anyone whos followed him this closely nmust be a big fan

cheater
wrote on 28-Jun-17 10:04

im not mad, he actually might be 4 goals off 20 but he still shouldnt be top of the golden boot awards on this forum he only has 8 legit goals

smug
wrote on 28-Jun-17 11:09

i think you'll find most teams will remember him scoring and be ready for him second round. the guy will get picked up by NPL no doubt.

Linchpin
wrote on 28-Jun-17 12:03

Nick and Tony are good but they would be nothing without the midfield maestro Seb Menendez steering the ship.

Huughe
wrote on 28-Jun-17 12:07

Will he pull it off against an in form hawks?

Matthews
wrote on 28-Jun-17 12:09

WPH res Ben Matthews x1 Scott Everard x1 1st OG Darian Fanayan (pen)

smug
wrote on 28-Jun-17 13:00

Seb Menendez might be the worst player in premierleague

cheater
wrote on 28-Jun-17 13:03

angry Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 'he actually might be 4 goals off 20....he only > has 8 legit goals'. which one is it? anyone whos > followed him this closely nmust be a big fan both retard the rules for golden boot are pretty easy to read but seeing as though youre from north epping it makes sense that you may not be able to read

rules
wrote on 28-Jun-17 13:04

Rules: 1. One person from each PL club required to submit to Admin each week, the names of scorers in each grade of PL, and number of goals scored. *****2. That person must be a registered user of this site. To register, click on the "Register" tab located at the top of this page; type in your username, email address and password, then "register". 3. The name of the person lodging details of scorers and goals scored to be disclosed to Admin via private message. 4. If it is necessary for a replacement nominee to lodge details, rules (2) and (3) apply to that person. 5. Admin will set up an "official Golden Boot" thread each week (eg Round 1 Golden Boot) and all goal scorers and goals to be lodged there. Details to be posted by (a) club, (b) grade (1st/Res), (c) players full name, (d) number of goals. 6. Names of scorers & goals to be lodged no later than 7.00pm on the Wednesday following the round. Failure to lodge in time may rule out the scorer being added to the tally. 7. Competition ends with the last game of the competition rounds (does not include the finals rounds). 8. Admin will post a summarised leader board each week under the "Golden Boot" tab. The order of listing in each grade will be (a) by highest number of goals scored (including penalties), then (b) by the order in which a club submits the names of goal scorers, then (c) by the priority in which the club nominee lists goal scorers on their weekly report. Goal scorers should be listed in the order they score goals in each game. If a player scores multiple goals in the same game, the player with the highest multiple will be credited for that round before a player who scores a lesser number. At the end of the competition, if more than one player has scored the same number of goals at the top of the leader board, the player who arrived at the top of the leader board first will be judged the winner. Same principle for runner-up. 9. Players are eligible to be credited with goals scored in both 1st and reserve grade, with goals scored playing reserve grade credited to the reserve grade tally and goals scored playing 1st grade credited to the 1st grade tally.

Ner
wrote on 28-Jun-17 13:04

Drews spent half the season away and concussed, so coming from either drew or drewza our goals have been posted. He's current golden boot, get over it.

okay
wrote on 28-Jun-17 13:06

Yeah its funny youre getting so cut hes top goalscorer. end of the day hes scored 16 goals...time to get over the fact hes put in more than you

Linchpin
wrote on 28-Jun-17 14:03

smug Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Seb Menendez might be the worst player in > premierleague You may have seen him on a bad day.. i have seen him every week... Future is bright for the youngster.

cheater
wrote on 28-Jun-17 14:07

Ner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Drews spent half the season away and concussed, so > coming from either drew or drewza our goals have > been posted. He's current golden boot, get over > it. theres been 3 rounds where neither of those people posted the goals

THE ROCK
wrote on 28-Jun-17 17:09

Cmon admin, give me a go. You clearly need help this season!

You
wrote on 28-Jun-17 19:02

cheater Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ner Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Drews spent half the season away and concussed, > so > > coming from either drew or drewza our goals > have > > been posted. He's current golden boot, get over > > it. > > > theres been 3 rounds where neither of those people > posted the goals Same bloke that posts under Mooyus all the time having a whinge as usual

Beams
wrote on 28-Jun-17 20:06

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Cmon admin, give me a go. > > You clearly need help this season! Seconded, give him the reins

true as
wrote on 29-Jun-17 00:05

f*** it make ROCK admin...

TG
wrote on 29-Jun-17 06:03

How can you make The Rock Admin when he is Admin.

mooyus
wrote on 29-Jun-17 07:08

You Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > > Same bloke that posts under Mooyus all the time > having a whinge as usual mate i dont give a shit if nerds are cheating or not on this stupid golden boot award there isnt even an award yet for it so congrats nerds if you are cheating youre doing it to win nothing

Julian
wrote on 29-Jun-17 09:04

TG Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How can you make The Rock Admin when he is Admin. How can a bloke who's got no gig with a club be on here the moment he wakes up and accuse others of being admin. your cover is blown son. btw can u update shit a bit earlier plz?

TG
wrote on 29-Jun-17 10:02

The Rocks got no reason to lie,he told me his admin so I believe him.

D3m0n-Sl4y3r69
wrote on 29-Jun-17 10:05

Penno ressies Matt alba x1 jack Lewin x1 Kevin park x1 firsts tim green x2 Paul Scholes x1

wrote on 29-Jun-17 11:02

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tones, > > really, cmon champion, i think someone has been > feeding you porkies. > > Would i like to be Admin?, yep - love to know who > writes some of this stuff. Lol. It's still an anonymous forum. How would you know? You'd have an IP address at best which isn't going to tell you much

THE ROCK
wrote on 29-Jun-17 11:04

Tones, really, cmon champion, i think someone has been feeding you porkies. Would i like to be Admin?, yep - love to know who writes some of this stuff.

TG
wrote on 29-Jun-17 11:05

You mean to tell me this is all shit wait till I see Jethro.

Factual Information
wrote on 29-Jun-17 11:06

mooyus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > > mate i dont give a shit if nerds are cheating or > not on this stupid golden boot award > > there isnt even an award yet for it so congrats > nerds if you are cheating youre doing it to win > nothing So what do you want? A system which the Admin hasnt kept up to date, or an actual true reflection of who scored this season?

THE ROCK
wrote on 29-Jun-17 12:03

its amazing what a HTTP header will tell you when asked the correct question. lol - IP addresses, so 2000's

mooyus
wrote on 29-Jun-17 13:02

Can TG confirm that Nick hugh scored all those goals?

wrote on 29-Jun-17 14:01

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > its amazing what a HTTP header will tell you when > asked the correct question. > > lol - IP addresses, so 2000's And in one sentence he explained for everyone to see exactly why he should never be an admin. Not that being an admin should give you access to http protocol. You'd be able to delete posts mate that's about it.

No he can't
wrote on 29-Jun-17 21:05

mooyus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can TG confirm that Nick hugh scored all those > goals? How can he confirm that when he is not involved with the PL from North Epping?

cheater
wrote on 30-Jun-17 11:09

oi tg pick up your game and admin properly we all know you love nerds but doesnt give you the right the disobey the rules

factstime
wrote on 30-Jun-17 12:01

Nicks 2 ahead with a game in hand, and got sent off earlier this season. Just saying

Clueless
wrote on 30-Jun-17 12:02

Kane by far better than Nick, and will get more goals come end of season. Bloke has been injured for half the season. If he had a full season under his belt would have possibly cracked 30 goals.

fact time
wrote on 30-Jun-17 12:06

what did he get sent for? Diving or carrying on like a princess? Kane has been out for 4 games so far this year... Just saying...

Judas
wrote on 30-Jun-17 13:01

Nah I got sent for time wasting it was classic

Judas
wrote on 30-Jun-17 16:01

The red was against normo...champ.

Sting
wrote on 30-Jun-17 16:04

Judas Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nah I got sent for time wasting it was classic Protecting a 2-2 draw! Scared of EEW again champ.

Author:
Subject: