Cejka

Views: 1510 Posts: 9
Checkered
wrote on 09-Jun-17 15:08

I see cejka signed with blacktown city. He must have improved from his days at poomas.

Cejka
wrote on 10-Jun-17 11:04

Hes class, deserves to be playing npl 1. Scored 30+ in npl 3 last year and pretty sure hes kept a similar record playing ffa cup and npl 2 this year.

Roodenburger
wrote on 12-Jun-17 00:03

Not to mention roodenberg just got signed as the coach of blacktowb and is after any talent he can get.

Critto
wrote on 12-Jun-17 18:00

Last time I checked I was the coach at city and roods was my assistant. Cejka has made his mark at brumbies and was only time before he was given a chance at a bigger stage and to assist city reclaim the NPL title. He played 15 min on the weekend

mooyus
wrote on 13-Jun-17 07:08

he will always be the triangle to me <3

Petr Cech.
wrote on 13-Jun-17 13:06

Thank you all for your kind words but I was the best back then and still the best.just a quick shout out to my old mate Nick the great super coach remember the f#%k up you caused at the Puma's well it sounds like it's happening again you just can't help yourself.Congrats on your wedding day I hope you didn't wear your 3 quarter skinny jeans and your straw hat did you.

phoenix
wrote on 20-Jun-17 07:05

Scored his first goal for blacktown on the weekend Didn't take him long

Checkya?
wrote on 25-Jun-17 11:01

Funny cause all i hear is that checka was the cause of all the shit at poomas. Left with his buddies 5 games in because the coach didnt give him pre match wristies

Petr Cech.
wrote on 25-Jun-17 14:06

That's true he was giving wristies to his mate Blake all the time.It wasn't quick feet he was looking for it was quick hands.

Author:
Subject: