Worst team in PL history

Views: 1380 Posts: 12
But
wrote on 18-May-17 12:00

But don't they have an international player in their ranks?

Historian
wrote on 18-May-17 12:02

WRR are surely the worst team ever in PL history. Don't think I've seen a worse side ever. Beecroft from 2012 come to mind when thinking of a bad PL side but they are nowhere near this hopeless bunch. Thoughts??

Reece
wrote on 18-May-17 12:04

Not having a proper coach doesn't help

Mark Bosnich
wrote on 18-May-17 13:00

I disagree, the defender with the goggles at West Ryde could start for the socceroos

Daniel Buttrey
wrote on 19-May-17 08:03

Obviously you haven't been playing PL for very long historian. If you played against Northern HFC you'd know that they have the title.

wombats
wrote on 19-May-17 09:04

when did northen hfc ever play in the pl? pretty sure they were always in sl and i find it pretty hard to believe could be worse than that beecroft team the only reason they made it up was because of one player who then went to jail in the off season between sl and pl they were useless without him, not even sure if they got a point the whole year

Recollections
wrote on 19-May-17 12:09

I think you are referring to the wrong Beecroft team. The 2012 team beat Thornleigh and may have even drawn a game or two.In '96 Beecroft had three draws only. One was against the reigning premiers Epping Eastwood at Boronia - late equaliser by the Tigers. Normanhurst struggled in '95 with one win only and I think North Ryde in the early '90's also struggled to win more than one game. Kenthurst in 1990 also went down after one year though not sure how many wins. I don't think Roselea won too many in '99. It really depends on your benchmark ie the quality of the competition. I played in '96 and Beecroft had lost over half of decent(ish) first grade side. The competition that year was strong as Epping Eastwood and Pennant Hills had great sides, and in the Tigers case they were winning things outside GHFA. Normanhurst the year before were not too bad and would have stayed up any other year.

TheOval
wrote on 19-May-17 13:07

The north epping team to get relegated were prettt bad along with Thor Leigh when they were relegated.

Jokers
wrote on 19-May-17 17:03

I've said it before and I'll stand by it, I honestly think this Rovers lot will struggle to win a game this season. They lost their gun striker to Spirit and no coach..

Jethro
wrote on 19-May-17 20:02

Putney spent one season in PL in 2004 finishing last. They have the worst record in a 10 team comp format

phoenix
wrote on 19-May-17 21:05

They lost their gun striker before the half way point last season and still got points

Mike Munro
wrote on 01-Jun-17 12:07

What happened to the Cook Islands representative from WRR last season? The one who stole the EEW banner and pissed on it thinking he was a well hard hooligan, but in reality supports the Western Sydney football franchise??

Author:
Subject: