hawks

Views: 9167 Posts: 56
Special needs
wrote on 18-May-17 11:00

Yeah mate the hawks have gone to shit since tango and hutch left. It's really upsetting that it's ended up this way. On a positive note the squad moral is at a all time high and although they only have 25 players for both grades, they are happy to be gifting points to Macquarie and pennant hills and even north epping. Think of the hawks this season as a charity, just giving points out to the special needs teams.

downward spiral
wrote on 18-May-17 11:00

whats been going on at hawks? havnt won since round 3 another falling out with coaching staff? too many injuries? not enought depth?

special needs
wrote on 18-May-17 11:03

North epping with special needs at the top of the table, cant imagine what that makes everyone else...

THE ROCK
wrote on 18-May-17 14:08

haha, yep we are a charity lol

downward spiral
wrote on 19-May-17 09:06

not sure why so many people are tipping hawks to beat west penno away havnt won in 3 games and are going up against an in form west penno hawks cant score enough goals to keep up with them

Saint Andrew
wrote on 19-May-17 11:06

Despite whats being said here it feels to me like teams consider hawks the team to beat. Too much trash being written about a team in a spiral.

Woodies
wrote on 19-May-17 12:03

Seems to me the Hawks have never beaten us and never will.

Peel S
wrote on 19-May-17 13:08

Yeah hawks are rubbish, don't know how we lost to them. For me the Eastwood smurfs are the team to beat!

Old Puma
wrote on 15-Jun-17 07:09

Hey nick you don't have Greg to defend you anymore,just bullwincle has your back,the whole club wants you to piss off.

raven
wrote on 15-Jun-17 11:07

found out on the weekend that the way the draw worked out, pumas played 7 away games in a row or something like that we were their first away win if that really is the case i expect them to have a strong run home with pretty much only home games left to play

Lol
wrote on 15-Jun-17 15:04

raven Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > found out on the weekend that the way the draw > worked out, pumas played 7 away games in a row or > something like that > we were their first away win > > if that really is the case i expect them to have a > strong run home with pretty much only home games > left to play Pumas?? Standard idiot from ravens

Neighborhood watch
wrote on 15-Jun-17 17:09

Old Puma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey nick you don't have Greg to defend you > anymore,just bullwincle has your back,the whole > club wants you to piss off. you actually wake up in the morning and get on and write this shit at 7am. It's a bit creepy man

bogans
wrote on 16-Jun-17 07:01

Neighborhood watch Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Old Puma Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Hey nick you don't have Greg to defend you > > anymore,just bullwincle has your back,the whole > > club wants you to piss off. > > > you actually wake up in the morning and get on and > write this shit at 7am. It's a bit creepy man i know you westies on the dole wake up at midday every day but some people actually work and have jobs where they are awake aleast for a couple hours by 7 the bushboys are back on the forum

boners
wrote on 23-Jun-17 11:00

what happened to the woodies they started so well and seem to have dropped off decided to just stack ressies>?

It's quiet out there
wrote on 23-Jun-17 11:01

Awfully quiet in the thread.....bit worried we spoke too soon about Hawks? Woodies are trash....lucky they scrapped the draw against Hawks

n00b
wrote on 23-Jun-17 12:04

They are one win away from third place with a game in hand. There are 5-6 teams all with a good chance to make finals football.

Stevie#B
wrote on 23-Jun-17 13:05

There is no team that will dominate this competition like the boys from the bush. Rumours have it, that the PL team from the bush is unhappy with the Hills Comp and will be independently applying to play in the GHFA PL next season.

Blunt
wrote on 23-Jun-17 17:00

Stevie#B Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There is no team that will dominate this > competition like the boys from the bush. > > Rumours have it, that the PL team from the bush is > unhappy with the Hills Comp and will be > independently applying to play in the GHFA PL next > season. Stevie, No one actually gives 2 F$#%'s about you or your precious bushboys. In fact, I think you will find that the league has grown since you inbreds left and started playing with the other country bumkins in the Hills. We don't want you, we never wanted you, and we simply couldn't give 2 F%#'s about you.

Promise
wrote on 23-Jun-17 19:05

I can promise Stevie is not and was never from Kenthurst it's just sad batts.

Nick
wrote on 25-Jun-17 14:02

What's happend to Jake Pullan last season couldn't stop scoring this year just 1 goal not the coaches favourite or what.

lotharMathaus
wrote on 25-Jun-17 18:09

Special needs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah mate the hawks have gone to shit since tango > and hutch left. > > It's really upsetting that it's ended up this > way. > > On a positive note the squad moral is at a all > time high and although they only have 25 players > for both grades, they are happy to be gifting > points to Macquarie and pennant hills and even > north epping. > > Think of the hawks this season as a charity, just > giving points out to the special needs teams. u still have Starsky

Eugene
wrote on 26-Jun-17 14:02

I'm following tango&cash next year with Jake.

info man
wrote on 19-Jul-17 11:07

tango & cash going no where next year.tg(tango)17/1 at north epping cash a recluse

TG
wrote on 19-Jul-17 12:08

Rob's shaved his head and joined the harri krishna movement.

who's who?
wrote on 20-Jul-17 16:06

TG Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rob's shaved his head and joined the harri krishna > movement. Which one are you TG? The Ovaltine or the angry guy?

Old Puma
wrote on 29-Jul-17 19:00

Looks like they have abbott and Costello in charge and the clubs 10 grand lighter.

Where too
wrote on 30-Jul-17 12:04

Looks like the once favorites for the premiership when Kenthurst jumped ship are going to miss semis finals in both grades.So what does a club do?stick whith the new coach or look elsewhere?I think the committee will have to make some hard decisions cause the rot started with them and that big mouth player and yes it hurts because I play for the club and I and most of the team didn't want a change.peace out.

Hawks nest
wrote on 31-Jul-17 13:02

Last time I spoke to the rock he said just quietly we've got the team to win it. Maybe he was talking about the chook raffle.

elis&chek
wrote on 31-Jul-17 13:05

old Dundas boy nick has to go,second time in premier league and again a failure with a strong team and weakest comp ever,players are hurting cause of you and take big mouth with you

kenthurst
wrote on 31-Jul-17 16:01

how is this the weakest comp ever this year has been the closest comp its been for a while and its looking like a team with 30 points is going to miss finals i dont think a team has ever missed out of finals with 30 points go back to your shite 7 team hills comp kenthurst none of us miss you

bushboys
wrote on 02-Aug-17 07:08

love how kenthurst keep coming on here and calling our comp weak when theyve struggled to get to the top of a 7 team throw together comp of nobodys watch them do nothing in the CoC again hahahah

you must be butthurt
wrote on 02-Aug-17 10:06

runner up 2012, runner up 2014, beaten by eventual winner in 2016.... yep - they'll do nothing again... and let's face it, a 10 team comp with 2 teams not having a win 17 games in is hardly advocacy for a strong comp.

perrenial losers
wrote on 02-Aug-17 12:02

got destroyed in 2012 and 2014 if they were on the other side of the comp they would have been knocked out early, just had a favourable draw this was seen in 2013 and 2016 when they did get kicked out early maybe those two teams are struggling because the rest of the comp is so strong? kenthurst are playing in a comp where a team can concede 58 goals in 17 games thats over 3 goals a game and still somehow win 5 of those games what kind of weak as piss comp is that ahahahahahahha

Ok Butthurt
wrote on 02-Aug-17 13:00

you must be butthurt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > and let's face it, a 10 team comp with 2 teams not > having a win 17 games in is hardly advocacy for a > strong comp. Yeah that kinda indicates it is a strong comp if bad teams cant snag a win...

you must be butthurt
wrote on 02-Aug-17 13:09

so, a team that bossed this comp for 4 out of the last 5 years, who allegedly did nothing in COC (losing twice in the GF by 1 goal) leaves and all of a sudden you think you have a strong comp.... doesn't really say much for the rest of you does it.. and tell me which club you are from so i may have a giggle? I'll wait...

Football NSW
wrote on 02-Aug-17 14:09

Former Hills Brumbies and WPH"s and current Glenwood Redbacks coach Mark Giovanelli will be in charge at Hayes Park in 2018.

Sonofagun
wrote on 02-Aug-17 15:01

I don't know about.as long as my son keeps playing first grade Nick the great has the top job.Who cares if we don't make the finals as long as I can play my music at half time and drink piss with my buddies that's all that matters. If only I could turn back time.

Recruitment
wrote on 02-Aug-17 16:03

Sonofagun Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don't know about.as long as my son keeps playing > first grade Nick the great has the top job.Who > cares if we don't make the finals as long as I can > play my music at half time and drink piss with my > buddies that's all that matters. > > If only I could turn back time. TG, our AA13 women need a coach. You should send your CV to [email protected]

TG
wrote on 02-Aug-17 17:01

Rock mate don't link me to your problems. 2013 5th 2014 3rd 2015 3rd Rob and myself got on well with the boys up there and still do surely you remember Rob his still trying to pull the knife out of his back.I'll be there on Saturday so if you want to chat please come and see me. AA13 girls they might be able to teach you one or two things.

Gaf
wrote on 03-Aug-17 10:03

Rock,Ayers Rock, I remember you trying to overthrow the Batts at Beecroft years ago.

cant wait
wrote on 04-Aug-17 07:01

Football NSW Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Former Hills Brumbies and WPH"s and current > Glenwood Redbacks coach Mark Giovanelli will be in > charge at Hayes Park in 2018. ive missed his big mouth on this forum always had something to say even though his wph were perrenial 7ths

THE ROCK
wrote on 04-Aug-17 10:01

TG Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rock mate don't link me to your problems. > 2013 5th > 2014 3rd > 2015 3rd > Rob and myself got on well with the boys up there > and still do surely you remember Rob his still > trying to pull the knife out of his back.I'll be > there on Saturday so if you want to chat please > come and see me. > AA13 girls they might be able to teach you one or > two things. TG, not me talking rubbish. Will have a cold bourbon waiting for you. Ladies Day @ Hayes this weekend!

always losing
wrote on 04-Aug-17 11:06

you must be butthurt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > runner up 2012, runner up 2014, beaten by eventual > winner in 2016.... yep - they'll do nothing > again... > > and let's face it, a 10 team comp with 2 teams not > having a win 17 games in is hardly advocacy for a > strong comp. exactly they never won the CoC therefore they did nothing i love kenthurst logic loses in the final of CoC - were the second best team in the state loses in 2nd round to eventual winners - were the second best team in the state

Rosier b
wrote on 07-Aug-17 06:02

Hey tg , regardless of our failure this year, hawks is a better club without you , so fuk off would you Love Blake

tawk
wrote on 07-Aug-17 17:00

Great to see you on Saturday,TG, your allways welcome at Hayes miss the fresh fruit on game day.we all know who we are better off without

Fruits
wrote on 07-Aug-17 19:02

Fresh fruit??? No wonder you muppets can't win shit... stop being pussies

Batts*
wrote on 17-Aug-17 16:01

Sure did,the rock tried to stick the knife in my back But I caught on early and sacked him.

Dribble
wrote on 18-Aug-17 11:05

Sounds like someone is really upset with the rock. Or maybe they are just bitter that the hawks are finally a happy club without puppets in charge?

Off to the Hills comp
wrote on 23-Aug-17 11:00

We are over this comp anyway and are off to the Hills We have Dan "Liitlefinger" Tosso leading is to the promised land!

THE ROCK
wrote on 23-Aug-17 17:03

Learn to spell champ! Nice try The decision has not been made yet if the hawks are going to the Hills. Personally i wouldn't want to go as the GHFA PL is the best run PL around.

Juice
wrote on 24-Aug-17 08:06

Stay if you can Rock. Not that KEN had a choice but I'm guessing most of the lads would've preferred to stay in GHFA. Less travel for them anyway with many living abroad from Kenthurst. New association, as to be expected, has a few teething problems that will get sorted out over the coming couple of years I'm sure. From the odd games I watched, GHFA PL has more depth, not necessarily better, just a bit more quality down the table. Standard of refereeing in GHFA PL is also better - never seen so much yellow dished out to everything for anything - but again, it's early days for the Hills Association.

Fan of Hawks
wrote on 24-Aug-17 09:02

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Learn to spell champ! Nice try > > The decision has not been made yet if the hawks > are going to the Hills. > > Personally i wouldn't want to go as the GHFA PL is > the best run PL around. Are you looking for a new coach Rock or is last years coach still in charge.

rosier
wrote on 24-Aug-17 12:03

first grade coach to stay on for one more year...heard it first here

Fan of Hawks
wrote on 24-Aug-17 14:06

what we really want to know is if the rock is going to stay on as coach or does he feel bad for knifing the last year combo which delivered such success to the hawks.

I.C.U.
wrote on 25-Aug-17 14:06

Geeze you must of put a bit of force behind that knife he still can't get it out.His workers are using it to hang their hard hats on it.

GIO Richo
wrote on 05-Sep-17 14:09

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Learn to spell champ! Nice try > > The decision has not been made yet if the hawks > are going to the Hills. > > Personally i wouldn't want to go as the GHFA PL is > the best run PL around. Im interested if you are looking for a coach Rock.

Author:
Subject: