Matthews
wrote on 13-May-17 17:00

Shame yours didn't...

Harris Road
wrote on 13-May-17 17:03

Normo vs Mac Uni Ressies 2-1 Firsts 3-0

One man band
wrote on 13-May-17 17:04

Good afternoon out with WPH. Just holding on to their 3-0 lead. Keeper kept them in it.

Matthews
wrote on 13-May-17 17:05

Wph v nerds Res 0-4 1st 4-3

Nick
wrote on 13-May-17 18:08

Can you put the tables up please.

Titties
wrote on 13-May-17 19:00

1-0 titties

well
wrote on 13-May-17 19:02

Nick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can you put the tables up please. What team you from? Ill tell you if youre doing well or doing shit

phoenix
wrote on 13-May-17 19:03

Understand why moyis has been suspended every time I've played eew now Double footed both studs up every tackle Elbows out every header Stomping on people on the ground Whinging to the ref every chance he got And tother top it all off he through in a few racial slurs I'm glad his own team mates think he's a f***wit too telling him to shut his mouth

Ffa insider
wrote on 13-May-17 19:04

Did he get sent today Phoenix??

Nah
wrote on 13-May-17 19:06

phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Understand why moyis has been suspended every time > I've played eew now > > Double footed both studs up every tackle > Elbows out every header > Stomping on people on the ground > Whinging to the ref every chance he got > And tother top it all off he through in a few > racial slurs > > I'm glad his own team mates think he's a f***wit > too telling him to shut his mouth Nah we like him bruz. Head up might get a point next time.

phoenix
wrote on 13-May-17 20:00

Very lucky to only get a yellow today

Grub
wrote on 13-May-17 20:05

Phoenix with the stud marks on the face to prove it. Lucky for him everyone but the ref saw it

Hm
wrote on 13-May-17 22:03

Phoenix and his chirpy little brother on the side are absolute cunts

wrote on 13-May-17 23:05

Grub Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Phoenix with the stud marks on the face to prove > it. Lucky for him everyone but the ref saw it Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

Grub
wrote on 14-May-17 00:01

. Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Grub Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Phoenix with the stud marks on the face to > prove > > it. Lucky for him everyone but the ref saw it > > Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes. Ok hero. Explain how anyone deserves to have someone stomp on their face?

Man utd shirt
wrote on 14-May-17 08:02

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree Phoenix, I pressure that was your old man in the utd shirt(explains everything)yesterday. they way he talked to the young lady linesman was disgraceful! You don't speak to women they way he did. Needs a long hard look at himself.

Bad sports
wrote on 14-May-17 09:00

Not the first time his dad has been a tosser.. Try shaking hands after the match one day Scott you obese human.

Lol
wrote on 14-May-17 10:04

phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nice try at deflecting the topic > I don't know how you can talk about other people's > behaviour when you're the one screaming racial > slurs at our team mates and then throwing punches > after the game when he won't shake your racist pig > hand He called him a behemoth cunt not a black cunt. Pipe down, you're boring us all now. Take your L and move on

phoenix
wrote on 14-May-17 10:06

Nice try at deflecting the topic I don't know how you can talk about other people's behaviour when you're the one screaming racial slurs at our team mates and then throwing punches after the game when he won't shake your racist pig hand

phoenix
wrote on 14-May-17 10:09

And now we have a team mate defending his racism What a fantastic club

Mate
wrote on 14-May-17 11:06

phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > And now we have a team mate defending his racism > What a fantastic club Being this stupid.

Table??
wrote on 14-May-17 14:05

Table anyone?

Tables
wrote on 14-May-17 15:05

First grade Ner 13 (4) Eew 13 (4) Wph 12 (5) Hwk 11 (5) Sta 10 (6) Pen 10 (4) Nmh 8 (4) Rav 7 (0) Mac 1 (-17) Wrr 0 (-15) Reserve grade Sta 18 (17) Ner 16 (10) Hwk 12 (9) Nmh 11 (5) Wph 10 (2) Eew 5 (-3) Mac 4 (-9) Pen 4 (-10) Rav 3 (-13) Wrr 2 (-8)

How good
wrote on 14-May-17 17:06

How good are WR going! Want to be part of that

urgdfs
wrote on 15-May-17 01:09

Are woodies ressies side any good? 6 wins from 6

Informant
wrote on 15-May-17 08:06

Woodies have stacked the ressies team with first graders because of team disciplinary reasons.

TG
wrote on 15-May-17 11:01

Woodies Res have played the bottom 5 teams and Normo.Might be different when they play NER,HWK and WPH.

Super League
wrote on 15-May-17 14:00

Looking forward to welcoming Ravens next year!

Eh
wrote on 15-May-17 14:03

Super League Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Looking forward to welcoming Ravens next year! Nah. They fight hard and have some handy players. It was a close match with only a few chances for each team on the weekend. Coulda tied it up with a few to go but the woodwork kept them out. I know it's easy to come on this forum to stir the pot and to get a few reactionary responses after a bit of heat after a close game but you really should be doing better things with your life

tt
wrote on 18-May-17 11:05

Super League Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Looking forward to welcoming Ravens next year! ravens are just lucky that wrr and mac uni are so shite couldnt even get one shot on target the whole match pathetic team led by the cry baby up front

Author:
Subject: