Dirtiest Team in the Comp

Views: 517 Posts: 11
Keen On Looker
wrote on 28-Apr-17 11:07

I'm just an on looker, an observer some may say, but i have a keen interest in the Premier League Competition in the GHFA especially since the likes of Kenthurst and Glenhaven have moved to the Hils Comp.

I've been lucky to catch North Epping vs Normanhust and last week North Epping vs Epping Eastwood.

I know it is very early on in the piece, but North Epping look like one of the dirtiest teams i've seen in recent years. Both games have had red cards and about 10 yellows, thats rivaling the likes of the years when Kenthurst were at their prime along Ravens under crazy eyes.

Is it the way they have been instructed to play? I haven't seen a lot of North Epping as they have been playing in the Super League for the last 7 or so years so I'm interested to hear what people think?

Thoughts?

Bitch please
wrote on 28-Apr-17 13:04

TG you still sour you didn't get offered the job at hawks!! And this ain't coming from Hayes

TG
wrote on 28-Apr-17 13:06

I think you should look in your own back yard at Hayes.

TG

Not at all.I still talk to all the boys when we meet just 2 people I don't trust up there.

physical

Maybe its over-adjusting to the much higher physical nature of PL compared to SL. Getting results at the moment though

Boss
wrote on 28-Apr-17 13:09

They're not as dirty as your auntie looks from behind.

Bitch please
wrote on 28-Apr-17 14:09

Hahaha TG LISTEN TO YOURSELF!! The further you are away from hawks the better it is

FromHayes
wrote on 28-Apr-17 15:01

I don't know who is actually on here talking shit, but lets just say the Hawks would be happy to have TG around. Always welcome...

@Keen Observer
wrote on 28-Apr-17 15:07

Buddy, i think North Epping are a serious threat to the PL. They have played hard teams and have got results unlike the other teams sitting high above the sky while playing all the teams challenging for the wooden spoon.

Neutral Meadowbank
wrote on 28-Apr-17 18:03

where are you from Keen Observer? Please tell me your not from Epping Eastwood. With Grubs like Moyis and Turner who need the aboriginal widgi grub!

Rosier
wrote on 28-Apr-17 21:06

I know multiple first grades that don't want to see him, he only wants information about teams and that's it, absolute bullshit, fuck off TG

Author:
Subject: