Drew
wrote on 01-Apr-17 18:01

NER VS PEN Res 1-0 1st 3-2 rangers diving cheats to win

Goggles
wrote on 01-Apr-17 20:02

Lightning quick but who the fuck wears goggles

Yellow and black
wrote on 01-Apr-17 22:02

Tigers were unlucky today. Had a number of chances and missed a penalty. Good luck to the young hawks. They won't go very far once people work them out.

TigerTOWN
wrote on 01-Apr-17 23:02

Yellow and black Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tigers were unlucky today. > > Had a number of chances and missed a penalty. > > Good luck to the young hawks. They won't go very > far once people work them out. I agree. We were clearly the better team. Hawks have potential, but are inexperienced. Need to be more polished if they're going to challenge us for the title.

Really
wrote on 02-Apr-17 04:05

Clearly a post from the tigers.... hawks too good today in my opinion

Grub of the year
wrote on 02-Apr-17 07:06

I haven't seen turned since late last year and I know he is good etc but far out he is one of the biggest grubs I've seen in a while. Late and niggling little shit all day. I wonder if it's frustration or what? But he could be such a better player if he actually played football

Crouching tiger
wrote on 02-Apr-17 08:05

Grub how? Hawks gave their share. The young Hawks too fit too keen and came over the top of us today but fair game. We'll come good in tiger town you'll see

Why
wrote on 02-Apr-17 10:00

Why do people come on here to pretend they're from another club. No one at EEW calls it tiger town or posts that shit here

Try time
wrote on 02-Apr-17 13:04

Any reports of how the other games panned out?

Ala Akaba
wrote on 02-Apr-17 14:00

Penno would be spewing after getting a man sent off and conceding a penalty all within extra time to loose the game 3-2... lol

Joey
wrote on 02-Apr-17 15:02

Rovers had a good battle with normo until the ref ruined the game (he was awful both ways) sent off a rovers defender in the 55th minute at 0-0. And scored 2 goals in the last 2 minutes when rovers attacked to score an equalizer

Johns
wrote on 02-Apr-17 15:05

Yeah the the send off was a game changer, if was for a second yellow, can't remember the first one, the second was justified for a deliberate hand ball, can't blame the ref for that, after all we are playing football.

Synthetic
wrote on 03-Apr-17 00:04

The only thing Penni are spewing about is the red playing a solid 10 mins of injury time and blowing a dubious penalty which handed the north epping fairies the win.

Why me
wrote on 03-Apr-17 00:06

Why Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why do people come on here to pretend they're from > another club. No one at EEW calls it tiger town or > posts that shit here Why was your last post under your real name and the 2nd post under a fake name. If your going to call people out champ you might want to be consistent. Tiger train derailed?

Unions
wrote on 03-Apr-17 07:01

Extra time??? Have the rules changed??? I thought it was only for semis and finals

TigerTOWN
wrote on 03-Apr-17 07:01

Why me Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Why do people come on here to pretend they're > from > > another club. No one at EEW calls it tiger town > or > > posts that shit here > > > Why was your last post under your real name and > the 2nd post under a fake name. > > If your going to call people out champ you might > want to be consistent. > > Tiger train derailed? Well said. No derailment. It was a single game. We are just building up steam.

New rules
wrote on 03-Apr-17 08:00

This year for just First Grade the GHFA has implemented playing extra time for stoppages in play. Great rule change which prevents the dodgy subs in the last 5 minutes wasting time.

Time wasting
wrote on 03-Apr-17 21:02

Tigers must be spewing, their infamous strategy is doomed with extra time being introduced

Missing result
wrote on 03-Apr-17 22:03

Kenthurst 3 Baulkham Hills 3

Tom K
wrote on 04-Apr-17 11:08

Blake scored 3 goal on Saturday only because Moyesie came off in first 10 min.The player who came on is new to the team as to is the keeper new to the team and never played the hawks before.

Mac Attack
wrote on 04-Apr-17 15:05

From what I heard Hills scored in the first couple of minutes and that the keeper should have had it covered? How many nights does each team train/week? Just wanted to know if everyone trains twice like we do

phoenix
wrote on 04-Apr-17 21:05

No times a week with all this rain

Wooder
wrote on 05-Apr-17 06:03

How to beat sta They can only attack down their right side, all four of their goals came from the right side on Saturday and they only looked dangerous from the right side. Not sure if the players on their left side were ressies or just having a really bad game but they were useless. As I said before their left side was useless and both our goals were scored coming down their left/our right. So the easiest way to score against them is to attack down their left side. Their attacking mids, striker and right winger and defender were all good on the ball. The tall unco defensive mid and the centre backs were not. Make sure you always have someone on their tall defensive mid. He can't handle the ball under pressure and will cough it up every time. To be fair he did score 2 goals but one was a header (he's tall and obviously good in the air) and the other was a lucky hit from a scramble in the box. You don't need to press high on their centre backs when sta are playing out from the back because as long as you have everyone else man marked they don't have enough confidence to play it short and they'll just boot a useless long ball down the field. Most of the time it will go out. If they dont try one of their useless long balls they stuff up 50% of their short passes making it an easy turn over. Most of their team is big and strong. You're not going to have any luck with long high balls. They struggle defending a short passing game. Ravens couldn't figure that out and tried to boot it long the whOle second half and got nowhere. In summary defend your left side well, attack down your right side, pressure their defensive mid and don't use long high balls and you should beat sta easy

Author:
Subject: