First Four Rounds

Views: 1357 Posts: 11
In the know
wrote on 20-Mar-17 19:05

Draft that went to clubs earlier today. Rd 1 NER v PEN WPH v MAC WRR v NOR EEW v HWK RAV v STA Rd 2 HWK v RAV NOR v NER MAC v STA EEW v WRR PEN v WPH Rd 3 WPH v NOR STA v PEN WRR v HWK NER v EEW RAV v MAC Rd 4 HWK v MAC NOR v STA WRR v NER PEN v RAV EEW v WPH

WRR
wrote on 21-Mar-17 15:04

I can honestly say that the rovers after 4 rounds will be on top of the pile.

TG
wrote on 21-Mar-17 17:04

Possibility YES. Reality NO. Round 3 six years in the making the local derby NER v EEW. Cracker.

Nerdy
wrote on 22-Mar-17 09:01

NER vs. EEW is the greatest local derby to be played in GHFA. And probably the longest!

TG
wrote on 22-Mar-17 12:00

Correct Nerdy. It's the only real derby and it's where some players change their studs on their boots with longer ones. Also heard last night it could be played under lights.

Tiger Town
wrote on 23-Mar-17 16:05

The only one who cares about NER v EEW is North Epping. For years now, EEW has been the benchmark in Epping and i highly doubt that a super league promoted team will even compete when it comes down to the money end of the year. So here is to you guys talking yourself up.... AGAIN!

Really
wrote on 23-Mar-17 20:05

"The only real derby" ? What's PH vs WPH ?

Jethro
wrote on 23-Mar-17 21:09

Out of all the original derby's over 40 season PH & WPH is the oldest. This is despite WPH having been relegated for three seasons in the late eighties. EEW entered in season two but were also relegated for four seasons in the early eighties. NER spent the last six years in Super League NER/EEW should be a cracker

THE ROCK
wrote on 24-Mar-17 10:04

KEN/PHD, Thonleigh/Normo STA/EEW They were some cracking derby's over the years. So really the only Derbys left are: STA/EEW EEW/NER WPH/PEN Is that it?

other
wrote on 24-Mar-17 11:06

I know its the wrong thread, but on topic of conversation. I hear NHF/ARA was a fiery rivalry in the 2000's. I think NHF is back in SL this year.

TigerTim
wrote on 25-Mar-17 07:01

Tiger Town Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The only one who cares about NER v EEW is North > Epping. > > For years now, EEW has been the benchmark in > Epping and i highly doubt that a super league > promoted team will even compete when it comes down > to the money end of the year. > > So here is to you guys talking yourself up.... > AGAIN! Well said. There is daylight between The Tigers and The Rangers.

Author:
Subject: