Truth from the bush

Views: 1498 Posts: 5
Stevie#B
wrote on 22-Feb-17 10:02

Well well well, it's been a while since I've been in front of a computer, it get's a little like this when you spend all day herding sheep and cows. Ahh the life of a bushman! I see quite a few people have tried to copy my lead or at least try and imitate the great one, but let me assure you all, it fell on deaf ears. I've come back to clear a few things up, perhaps spill the beans or clean up the spilt milk. Kenthurst have left the GHFA much to the disappointment of the Premier League squad. Their president Sue Torville, has been orchestrating this for some time now and it goes back to the days of when she first tried to over throw Cathy or Big Kat as we used to call her. Bring back Big Kat I say! Sue realised her dream in 2016 when she managed to single handily get Kenthurst into the Hills comp much to the demise of Big Mac and his followers. Big mac set out to win everything GHFA had to offer again!!! as Sue had been threatening to cut the Premier League budget in 2017 as "they were getting too big for their boots" was the comment used in the committee minutes. After Big Mac, Sir Luke and the other boys came romping back into the club house of KP2 and restored the winners trophies to the cabinet. Obviously figuratively speaking.... The Committee headed by Ms Torville, proceeded to advise the PL that they were a big part of the club and the future of the club. This went down like a lead balloon and almost ended in blows after quite a few not so kind words were exchanged. 3/4 of them walked out at the AGM! The suggestion of restoring the PL budget with a little extra was thrown around, but quickly dismissed by Big Mac. The point I am trying to make is that all this time, Premierships, cups, grand finals, all the money spent on building what only can be described as the most successful Squad in the GHFA EVER! has been wiped out by a few so called big shots. Big shots who can't even hold down the top job for more than a few short seasons. It's bloody sad if you ask me and I know some of the others round the traps feel the same, especially seeing that we are going to a comp where our reserve grade will win first grade by 5 every week! I must take this opportunity to apologise to Sean, Luke and any others which I may have offended over the years. I was angry with not progressing the squad, but last season you shut me up and everyone up with the introduction of juniors and even more to your credit a double success! I can't believe that we are leaving the GHFA and more so some "big shots" have destroyed a squad that has been building for 15+ years! Over and Out Stevie B - Original, one and only.

lol
wrote on 22-Feb-17 10:04

Stevie tell us this, are the boys staying together as a squad to play in the new comp or have they split?

Zzzzzz
wrote on 22-Feb-17 14:00

I almost fell asleep reading this. I'm not sure anyone else outside of Ken actually care about what is happening within your club. Park football champ. Don't need a Daily Telegraph insight into the whinging inside the AGM.

self-importance
wrote on 23-Feb-17 21:09

seriously mate, its premier league park football. I really dont think anyone gives a fuck, nor should you people. The other thousand or so people from your club are just as important as the 50 people who play premier league

FBI
wrote on 24-Dec-17 17:09

Torville is no longer a Director of her own personal agenda at HFA any longer. Looks like a house has fallen on someone. Ding dong the witch is dead!

Author:
Subject: