Champion of Champions Draw

Views: 5019 Posts: 35
poor bushboys
wrote on 08-Sep-16 13:04

its tough on kenthurst cos now they they wont be a losing finalist and claim they are the second best in the state

fnsw
wrote on 08-Sep-16 13:06

Looks like the top 3 associations from recent years (Eastern Suburbs, MWFA GHFA) are all in the same half of the draw...and kenthurst's first game is against MWFA.

I assume its luck of the draw, but still its pretty harsh for those 3 teams.

DNA42
wrote on 09-Sep-16 13:09

Fixtures http://websites.sportstg.com/comp_info.cgi?c=1-5924-0-425144-0&a=ROUND

truth
wrote on 09-Sep-16 14:01

could maybe see kenthurst beating manly but not dunbar kenthurst to get knocked out in the semi

kiwi
wrote on 12-Sep-16 19:06

The original Dunbar now play in npl3

Juice
wrote on 13-Sep-16 09:01

Coogee is the new Dunbar and near just as good

Date and venue
wrote on 13-Sep-16 19:09

Can someone please tell me when and where the Kent team are playing next, I followed the link above but couldn't see details? Thanks.

wrote on 14-Sep-16 08:03

the details for 2nd round games are decided the Monday after the first round. As Kenthurst have a bye first round, the details of their first game wont be posted on the web till Monday or Tuesday next week.

uh oh
wrote on 20-Sep-16 10:00

bye bye kenthurst its a shame that your last year in the ghfa is going to end with a second round exit in the CoC but playing against a much better team on a synthetic pitch, i really cant see you coming out winners

wrote on 20-Sep-16 10:03

Date and venue Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can someone please tell me when and where the Kent > team are playing next, I followed the link above > but couldn't see details? > Thanks. Cromer 1 @ 2:15pm Sunday v Narrabeen

Result
wrote on 26-Sep-16 07:02

Narrabeen 1 - Kenthurst 0

so much for
wrote on 26-Sep-16 11:09

ahahahahahah "second best team in the state" you just had lucky draws

I wonder
wrote on 26-Sep-16 15:06

does that mean that every team that has progressed beyond this round is better than Kenthurst? Even if they had an easier draw or a bye? By their own logic that's how they "were better" than all the other teams in the state.

Wonder boy
wrote on 26-Sep-16 16:02

I dont understand why we want to bag the teams that represent us in COC. A while back I watched Ravens lose a final and the same with Kenthurst.I was proud of the fact we play in a strong association. Who cares if they want to pump themselves up.

Eau du parfarm
wrote on 26-Sep-16 22:03

Jealousy is a stinky cologne!!!!

Well in
wrote on 26-Sep-16 22:08

Great season kenthurst. Another great year that only a true football player will understand. Hope 2017 is another great year.

losers
wrote on 27-Sep-16 07:07

im not bagging the team they were easily the best in our comp and deserved to win im just having a laugh at the bighead probably ressies on here that make false claims

No idea mate
wrote on 27-Sep-16 09:03

Maybe this comp is just not as strong as u think it is!!! Maybe if u could produce a team to push kenthurst, then maybe they could of gone more deeper in coc Reality check mate, maybe try and make the coc before you post!!! Just a suggestion hey From Gov's Iphone

losers
wrote on 27-Sep-16 11:00

if you retards didnt talk yourselves up so much and claim to be the 2nd best in the state and untouchable and the best thing the ghfa has ever seen then maybe we wouldnt all be relishing in your first game knochout alas youll never change and so its all the more sweeter for us

Apologies
wrote on 27-Sep-16 12:00

losers Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > if you retards didnt talk yourselves up so much > and claim to be the 2nd best in the state and > untouchable and the best thing the ghfa has ever > seen > > then maybe we wouldnt all be relishing in your > first game knochout > > alas > > youll never change and so its all the more sweeter > for us excusing this d-head above, does anyone from kenthurst want to comment on the game? Were Narrabeen very good? Or did you have an off day? 1-0 fair result?

cromer park
wrote on 27-Sep-16 15:08

ken were poor. Narrabeen werent much better. ref had a stinker. ken went down to 10 men in second half. not much else to report

MWFA
wrote on 27-Sep-16 17:01

KEN bragging about dominating the GHFA is like PSG bragging about dominating the Ligue 1. Not hard to dominate when you're playing spastics week in and out. Always outplayed when they come up against decent opposition. Will, and always will be, park level heroes.

Hally
wrote on 29-Sep-16 08:04

Guys, It would be so much more interesting reading some form of a match report instead of some of the crap coming from all the jealous knockers!! Can anyone give us some sort of decent idea of how the game went? Narrabeen I believe have an amount of Ex Brookvale players who joined them last year.

green eyed monster
wrote on 30-Sep-16 09:03

yeah cos im super embarrassed about ken talking themselves up saying theyre the second best in the state and then getting knocked out first game hahahahahahha

Sad eye
wrote on 01-Oct-16 16:07

I think Kenthurst were taking about past achievements. I don't read any claims from them saying they were the 2nd best team in 2016. It's obvious you have never won anything as you know comps are not easy to win so you are allowed to brag a little bit. I do suppose that fact you are such a loser would make you an expert on the art of losing so maybe we should be listening to you after all!

Iguesseveryonecamesecond
wrote on 23-Oct-16 21:06

Narrabeen won the champs of champs against west pymble today.

TG
wrote on 24-Oct-16 11:06

What was the score.

wrote on 24-Oct-16 15:06

TG Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What was the score. 5-4, 4-4 at full time, 5-4 golden goal

Onlooker
wrote on 24-Oct-16 21:07

West Pymble played at least 75 mins of the match with 10 men and were courageous in defeat. With a bit of luck and some better officiating they could have walked away with the trophy. Impressed by their football and they look to have a handy young squad. I was suprised to see Nate Grey on the west pymble bench looked like he was assistant coach.

DNA42
wrote on 27-Oct-16 09:06

All Results from 2016: http://www.footballnsw.com.au/index.php?id=381

unlucky
wrote on 27-Oct-16 11:03

tbh the quality of the game looked pretty poor i hate blowing kenthursts horn because they do it enough themselves but if they were playing against the narrabeen that showed up in the final they would have won it easy.

Jethro
wrote on 27-Oct-16 17:02

Full match reports also at: http://www.footballnsw.com.au/index.php?id=149&full=..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2Fetc%2Fpasswd&tx_ttnews%5Byear%5D=2016&tx_ttnews%5Bmonth%5D=10&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=11878&cHash=88437dfc5a6c169a589b3b0695c9684d Epping Eastwood 45's uncluck to lose 2-1 to Hurstville Minotaurs most of whom were ex state league players

no birds
wrote on 28-Oct-16 09:01

ravens will be hoping a few of their 21s push into prems next year two teams in 21/1s who competed in the grand final and one of them only just lost the gf of the CoC lots of young talent coming through

Coc
wrote on 08-Nov-16 23:02

What happens when you win the coc, do u become champions of champions champion? And qualify for the cocc cup?

LITTLE ROCK
wrote on 09-Nov-16 11:03

You become a champion!

Author:
Subject: