GHFA Clubs Leave For Hills Assoc

Views: 20124 Posts: 136
FBI
wrote on 05-Sep-16 18:06

Looks like we are going to lose some clubs to the new FNSW sanctioned Hills Assoc.
Glenhaven with Kenthurst are first cabs off the rank.

bye bye
wrote on 06-Sep-16 09:06

sad to see kenthurst go but good riddance to those grubs at glenhaven super league isnt far enough away have fun in your new shit comp

NSW.
wrote on 06-Sep-16 14:02

Unless FBI works for NSW FOOTBALL and is in the know then I wouldn't believe shit.

Reality
wrote on 06-Sep-16 14:05

If Kenthurst do leave GHFA, they leave having established themselves as the best squad the GHFA has ever seen. EEW of the 90s may have dominated First Grade back then but no club has dominated both grades the way the Bushboys have. Even the Woodies of the mid 2000s achievements have now been beaten. The Bushboys achievements over the last 13 years include: 1 x Div 1 Premiership 1 x SL Premiership 1 x SL Ressies Championship 4 x PL First Grade Premierships 4 x PL First Grade Championships 3 x PL First Grade Doubles 1 x GHFA Cup 4 x PL Ressies Premierships (in a row) 4 x PL Ressies Championships 4 x PL Ressies Doubles (including a Triple Double / 3 in a row) 2 x Double Doubles 2 x Champs of Champs Runner Up. Hopefully they can add one more winners trophy to the cabinet this year!

puma
wrote on 06-Sep-16 14:06

so youre counting runners up now too? we have a lot of them

Reality
wrote on 06-Sep-16 15:01

Only for champs of champs. 2nd in the state is a bit different to 2nd in the local league. We have plenty of those as well.

Fill us in Stevie
wrote on 06-Sep-16 15:02

Surely Stevie can fill us in. Why would Kenthurst want to go to a different association?

THE ROCK
wrote on 06-Sep-16 15:04

Hills comp would be a waste for Kenthurst apart from the easy entrance into champs of champs each year!

insider
wrote on 06-Sep-16 16:02

I think you'll find that kenthurst will not leave, the club has no interest in leaving the ghfa glenhaven most likely will leave as they have pushed for the new comp

??????
wrote on 06-Sep-16 17:05

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hills comp would be a waste for Kenthurst apart > from the easy entrance into champs of champs each > year! They won the Como by 14 points Rock. How much easier can it get?

TG
wrote on 06-Sep-16 18:06

They'll win that comp easy both grades.

FBI
wrote on 06-Sep-16 18:07

I'm not talking about the SHFA but the Hills Assoc that has been put together by FNSW. Big difference. Perhaps a call to the President of Kenthurst will inform you. If you can get a copy of the minutes from the 31st August of the meeting FNSW held with Hills clubs that may also help.

FBI
wrote on 07-Sep-16 06:03

Are you aware that the President of Kenthurst holds a position as Director on the unsanctioned SHFA Board. Further to that the admin is an ex GHFA staff member. The real question is will the President of Kenthurst allow members to vote to leave or will it be a sole decision of the President. At the end of the day its all about the Kenthurst assuming a position on a Board of Directors somewhere on this planet and I believe that deal has already been struck but not disclosed to Kenthurst members.

only kenthurst would think this
wrote on 07-Sep-16 07:06

Reality Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Only for champs of champs. > > 2nd in the state is a bit different to 2nd in the > local league. > > We have plenty of those as well. CoC is a knockout competition, just because you made it to the final does not make you the second best team in the state if you had played the person who beat you in the final in the first round then you would have been knocked out first round... according to your logic sta was the best team in the ghfa and normo was the second best....

???!
wrote on 07-Sep-16 17:05

That's cute. Comparing champs of champs to a local comp you pay to enter. If Kenthurst didn't come 2nd in the state those years then who did?

Others opinion
wrote on 08-Sep-16 07:01

FBI Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are you aware that the President of Kenthurst > holds a position as Director on the unsanctioned > SHFA Board. > Further to that the admin is an ex GHFA staff > member. > The real question is will the President of > Kenthurst allow members to vote to leave or will > it be a sole decision of the President. > At the end of the day its all about the Kenthurst > assuming a position on a Board of Directors > somewhere on this planet and I believe that deal > has already been struck but not disclosed to > Kenthurst members. Would be great to get clarity on this..you raise some great points. Does the membership of a club give members the right to vote or is that negated by having a committee to make decisions on members behalf, (Seems the case) And does the president have veto power over committee decisions ultimately. ? I imagine that this is all in the by-laws of the club, which no one bothers to read until we get to a decision of this magnitude. And is it just Kent who are grappling with this one ? Surely not..

bushboys will always crack you up
wrote on 08-Sep-16 07:09

you pay to enter champ of champs as well, nimkempoop its run by football nsw and you pay rego dont you? noone came second there is a winner and the rest are losers only peasants that know theyre not good enough will hold onto and claim that 'second place'

Swifty
wrote on 08-Sep-16 07:09

Haters gonna hate

laughing stock
wrote on 08-Sep-16 09:05

claims to be the best the ghfa has seen hasnt won the triple losers gonna claim second

FBI
wrote on 08-Sep-16 09:07

One only has to go to the SHFA web site to view who its Directors are. Once that has been confirmed that my information is true and accurate further news will be disclosed. Some may not like what they read or for that matter what has been hidden from them but the truth will always outweigh the collusion of deceit and lies from others.

tay tay
wrote on 08-Sep-16 10:05

nobody has won the triple. Ken held all 5 trophies at once, although only for a week. You don't need to win the triple to lay claim. Please keep hating - it's not making you look envious at all.

you should do stand up
wrote on 08-Sep-16 13:08

eew won the treble in 1993 maybe if you learnt to read you could click on league honours and have a look btw i thought the ghfa cup only counts if you win it the year after you win the double so you can claim you 'hold' all 5 trophies at once

TG
wrote on 08-Sep-16 15:02

Maybe the president has left Kenthurst to take up a new position on hills board. Mcguinnes gone maybe she's gone as well.

not sad
wrote on 08-Sep-16 15:06

the kenthurst president has moved on to write complaints about new clubs

FBI
wrote on 08-Sep-16 15:09

The Kenthurst President held both positions in 2016. Conflict of interest or not, you be the judge.

pumped
wrote on 08-Sep-16 16:08

Glad to see you are all enjoying your off season... The new assoc is open to SHFA teams and the ones in the same area that are with Granville ONLY... Time to get over the butt hurt ladies and focus your efforts on 2017. It's as shame some continue to throw mud behind fake names and don't support GHFA clubs in the COC. If the club consumes you that much, you seriously need to move on or you will blow a heart valve...

fatnicked
wrote on 08-Sep-16 17:01

not sad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the kenthurst president has moved on to write > complaints about new clubs You still angry Phoenix, sorry Fatnix... Next time you and your band of fatmen verbally attack a female, make sure she isn't the club president... but we both know you won't... you're not that educated.

phoenix
wrote on 08-Sep-16 17:03

I was sitting on the bench and running around listening to your team verbally insult me.

FBI
wrote on 08-Sep-16 18:09

This is worth a read. http://www.whsc.com.au/mydocs/mydocs/files/Hills_Football_Presentation.pdf

FBI
wrote on 08-Sep-16 21:07

Nobody should worry too much about losing clubs for when GHFA merge associations with NWSWF new teams from the male component of some clubs will offset those lost. Syd University will be one such addition.

You're right!
wrote on 09-Sep-16 08:06

you should do stand up Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > eew won the treble in 1993 > > maybe if you learnt to read you could click on > league honours and have a look > > btw i thought the ghfa cup only counts if you win > it the year after you win the double so you can > claim you 'hold' all 5 trophies at once You mean like last year? [url=https://postimg.org/image/42xki5jff/][img]https://s17.postimg.org/fs1k64ae7/grandslam.png[/img][/url][url=https://postimage.org/app.php]how to screen capture[/url]

weird
wrote on 09-Sep-16 11:08

why would sydney uni join the ghfa? where would they play?

FBI
wrote on 09-Sep-16 12:02

Firstly I'm not sure whether GHFA will still be known as GHFA or whether NWSWF Association will want some sort of name inclusion when both are merged in 2018. Sydney University currently are a member club of NWSWF, so any merge will most likely mean all clubs are welcomed to affiliate with the joint association. Maybe a question to ask the future joint Board on who's allowed and who's not.

Anna Bolick
wrote on 09-Sep-16 15:07

Are you guys aware of what the second 'W' stands for in NWSWF?

FBI
wrote on 09-Sep-16 18:08

Womens

FBI
wrote on 10-Sep-16 07:06

When both associations merge the NWSWF faction will try to ensure they have enough representation on a joint Board to see issues voted on fall their way. Even now there is a clear spy on the current GHFA Board for NWSWF.

i think
wrote on 12-Sep-16 07:03

i think what anna was trying to say is where are these extra mens teams going to come from if it is a womens comp we are merging with?...

FBI
wrote on 12-Sep-16 08:06

The extra teams will come from the male component of these clubs. Many of the clubs from NWSWF are already members of GHFA, some aren't, there the ones I'm alluding to.

confused
wrote on 12-Sep-16 11:01

you sure theres no men in the flying bats teams?

confused
wrote on 12-Sep-16 11:02

you sure theres no men in the flying bats teams?

wrote on 12-Sep-16 11:04

FBI Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The extra teams will come from the male component > of these clubs. > Many of the clubs from NWSWF are already members > of GHFA, some aren't, there the ones I'm alluding > to. I think you may need to do your sums again on the number of mens teams you think will come from NWSWF clubs. Of the 5 clubs with no GHFA links, 2 are girls schools, another is the "flying bats", - no mens teams there. The other 2 are both based at Camperdown. First club, Sydney Uni play in the Eastern Suburbs comp and play at Sydney Uni. Cant see GHFA playing games in Camperdown. Second club, St Barnabas play in the Churches comp, their website says they are "unashamedly christian, only formed in 2011, so cant see them leaving Churches after only 5 years when they are a church based club.

FBI
wrote on 12-Sep-16 18:08

Sydney University play out of a few associations, ESFA, CDSFA and NWSWF. If affiliated it's then their decision whether to play out of GHFA or not.

Jimny
wrote on 12-Sep-16 19:06

EEW reserve grade was good enough back in the day to get promoted to firsts as EEW Black. The Tigers had two first grade teams.

no reserves
wrote on 14-Sep-16 14:06

wasnt it a different team from the eew club that got promoted and ended up winning the comp

idunbilivit
wrote on 15-Sep-16 07:02

FBI Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sydney University play out of a few associations, > ESFA, CDSFA and NWSWF. > If affiliated it's then their decision whether to > play out of GHFA or not. so you went from saying they will join our comp along with a host of other teams to fill the spaces left to saying they are the only male club and may or may not join youre full of good info

FBI
wrote on 15-Sep-16 12:00

I can tell you what they will or will not do, that's a matter for their own executive to decide. You had NFI about which clubs from GHFA are departing until I started this thread. So who knows nothing now!

FBI
wrote on 15-Sep-16 12:01

Should say can't.

TG
wrote on 15-Sep-16 13:06

At the end of the day it's not up to the club or the association.NSW football will change some boundaries and pinch some clubs from GHFA,Granville and Blactown to form this NWHFA.Clubs will have to go over but it doesn't mean the players have to go. This is the way this will prob pan out what do you guys think.

FBI
wrote on 16-Sep-16 10:01

TG Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > At the end of the day it's not up to the club or > the association.NSW football will change some > boundaries and pinch some clubs from > GHFA,Granville and Blactown to form this > NWHFA.Clubs will have to go over but it doesn't > mean the players have to go. This is the way this > will prob pan out what do you guys think. I truly think FNSW are making it up as they go. Already their proposed North West Football League fell over, then they thought we'd better invite non sanctioned clubs, thus creating the Hills Association. I'd go to a fortune teller at Glebe Markets tomorrow to see what the future holds as FNSW couldn't run a bath.

disappointing
wrote on 16-Sep-16 13:04

yeah you cant have much hope when people like damien briggs are in the works

FBI
wrote on 17-Sep-16 10:06

disappointing Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yeah you cant have much hope when people like > damien briggs are in the works Damien no longer employed there and hasn't been for quite some time.

the shake
wrote on 19-Sep-16 07:01

damien briggs

the softest, girliest handshake youll ever get

almost makes you sick

TG
wrote on 19-Sep-16 12:02

I heard over the week end by a reputal person and pretty high up in GHFA that it is official that Kenthurst, Hills Hawks,Hills Pumas and Glenhaven have all gone to the new Hills comp.That's 1,700 players which leaves the question on which clubs will contest premier league and will there be a super league in 2017.

not much
wrote on 19-Sep-16 12:08

thats only 3 teams that need replacing out of super and premier league and the only real loss to the comp is kenthurst looks like hawks fell apart at the end of the last season and glenhaven was just shit

interesting
wrote on 20-Sep-16 12:07

TG Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I heard over the week end by a reputal person and > pretty high up in GHFA that it is official that > Kenthurst, Hills Hawks,Hills Pumas and Glenhaven > have all gone to the new Hills comp.That's 1,700 > players which leaves the question on which clubs > will contest premier league and will there be a > super league in 2017. Is there going to be an announcement about it?

FBI
wrote on 20-Sep-16 21:05

According to Board minutes of one association, 3 associations want a change in boundaries.

anything further?
wrote on 21-Sep-16 13:07

FBI Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > According to Board minutes of one association, 3 > associations want a change in boundaries. which 3?

TG
wrote on 21-Sep-16 14:09

There will be soon. Also I have good info that Leo Carle will be named technical director of coaching and head coach of Spirit FC.

FBI
wrote on 22-Sep-16 02:08

FBI Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > According to Board minutes of one association, 3 > associations want a change in boundaries. Minutes link below, however as you will see it doesn't say which associations. http://www.bdsfa.com/images/board_minutes_10_8_16.pdf

wrote on 22-Sep-16 08:00

TG Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There will be soon. > > Also I have good info that Leo Carle will be > named technical director of coaching and head > coach of Spirit FC. David Petkovic was announced last night as the new Spirit FC 1st grade coach and senior teams TD (U18 to 1st grade). Now looking for a Youth team TD.

GHFA Truth
wrote on 22-Sep-16 09:01

Kenthurst will go along with glenhaven Hills Hawkes, Hills pumas, Redbacks & Redfield.. The Kenthurst president is on the board of the unofficial Hills comp...

GHFA truth
wrote on 22-Sep-16 10:08

GHFA are bound by boubdaries, only the NWSWF clubs in the ghfa boundary area will be allowed to play in the sanctioned FNSW association other clubs will need to apply for affiliation and it will be up to GHFA and FNSW to approve entry.

Prems to stay?
wrote on 22-Sep-16 12:01

There was previous talk that the Kenthurst prems team wouldn't want to leave GHFA as it might not be as competitive in a young/untried competition, maybe waiting until they've had a chance to watch a season or two before going. Is this the case? Are they allowed to stay when the rest of the club goes?

doubt it
wrote on 22-Sep-16 12:04

Prems to stay? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There was previous talk that the Kenthurst prems > team wouldn't want to leave GHFA as it might not > be as competitive in a young/untried competition, > maybe waiting until they've had a chance to watch > a season or two before going. Is this the case? > Are they allowed to stay when the rest of the club > goes? Think this was proposed last year, but from what i can remember they were told to all go or non at all

hahahaha
wrote on 23-Sep-16 10:03

how the hell are redbacks going? they are the carlingford redbacks not hills biggest bunch of losties

insider
wrote on 23-Sep-16 10:06

the redbacks and hills hawks are not leaving the competition nor are kenthurst for that matter glenhaven has already pledged tp leave so will hills pumas, hills grammar

Insider 2
wrote on 23-Sep-16 15:02

GHFA Truth Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Kenthurst will go along with glenhaven Hills > Hawkes, Hills pumas, Redbacks & Redfield.. > The Kenthurst president is on the board of the > unofficial Hills comp... Pumas not leaving either, don't know where you get your info champ

FBI
wrote on 23-Sep-16 17:01

When I first created this thread the possibility of clubs leaving hadn't even been discussed on here. Anyhow I still stand by my very first post, Kenthurst and Glenhaven to go. Members of clubs should review their own constitution to see what rights they have in veto this should they believe a majority of members wish to remain. Afterall dictatorships are a thing of the past.

FBI
wrote on 09-Oct-16 21:01

Interested to hear as many as 5 clubs and as few as 3 will say bye bye to GHFA and hello Hills Association in 2017. Me still thinks 2 will only go, buy hey I'm happy to be proved wrong.

Insideeeer
wrote on 10-Oct-16 06:08

Tell you what it's interesting to watch the veiled self interests reveal themselves at clubs especially on here. Different monikers each giving a little bit of information that could only be gleaned at board level. Just nudging agendas along nicely.

Insider #69
wrote on 10-Oct-16 16:05

FBI Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Interested to hear as many as 5 clubs and as few > as 3 will say bye bye to GHFA and hello Hills > Association in 2017. > > Me still thinks 2 will only go, buy hey I'm happy > to be proved wrong. Kenthurst and Glenhaven only.The rest are staying.

Insider #69
wrote on 14-Oct-16 18:02

HILLS FOOTBALL FOUNDATION CLUBS ANNOUNCED . Dear Hills Community - late this afternoon the following clubs have been announced by FNSW as foundation clubs of the newly formed Hills Football. . We would like to congratulate Football NSW and all clubs for providing this opportunity and the future of football in the Hills community is very exciting for all. . The next phase will be for the clubs to start planning for season 2017! . Baulkham Hills Football Club Castle Hill RSL Rockets FC Castle Hill United Football Club Inc. Coptic United Football Club Glenhaven Football Club Hills Knights Football Club Inc. Hills Spirit FC inc. Hills United Football Club Inc. Kellyville Soccer Club Kellyville United Football Club Kenthurst & District Football Club Inc. North Rocks Soccer Club Incorporated Norwest Soccer Inc. Rouse Hill Rams Soccer Division Rouse Hill Rangers Football Club Inc. St Bernadettes Football Club Sydney North West Football Club The Hills Grammar School Football Club Winston Hills Football Club Been saying it for months, only Kenthurst and Glenhaven would leave, the rest are staying in the GHFA.

FBI
wrote on 14-Oct-16 20:06

NSW. Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Unless FBI works for NSW FOOTBALL and is in the > know then I wouldn't believe shit. Hate to say I told you so and by the way whose talking shit now. With that over and done moves are underway to overthrow GHFA with the proposed merge.

Graduation goggles
wrote on 14-Oct-16 22:06

Sad to see kenthurst go, good riddance to glenhaven What merge?

FBI
wrote on 15-Oct-16 07:03

Graduation goggles Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sad to see kenthurst go, good riddance to > glenhaven > > What merge? The merge between NWSWFA and GHFA. Perhaps a phone call to your General Manager will confirm the discussions that have been going on since last year. Strange how GHFA members don't know about it. If you don't get any clarity then maybe the minutes from meetings should be posted on here. Let's see how you go first, before the skeletons in the closet are released.

FBI
wrote on 16-Oct-16 10:03

One more club is to seek affiliation in the Hills Association at the upcoming AGM.

Fully informed
wrote on 17-Oct-16 07:04

As a long term kenthurst player, coach and now spectator, I have not received any notification of this change from the club, only the post from FBI above. Have the other 400 members been informed or did I just miss something?

who cares
wrote on 17-Oct-16 07:05

kenthurst is defs on the list to change to the hills comp i saw it on the hills comp website before here and wtf are you going on about fbi that is a womens comp go post about that somewhere where people care

FBI
wrote on 17-Oct-16 08:05

who cares Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kenthurst is defs on the list to change to the > hills comp > i saw it on the hills comp website before here > > and wtf are you going on about fbi that is a > womens comp go post about that somewhere where > people care You will care when they have controlling interest of the new joint association in 2018. Ring your General Manager and ask him.

Insider #69
wrote on 17-Oct-16 11:01

Fully informed Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > As a long term kenthurst player, coach and now > spectator, I have not received any notification of > this change from the club, only the post from FBI > above. Have the other 400 members been informed or > did I just miss something? One of your committee is/has been on the board of Sydney Hills FA (the unofficial association) for a while now, ask around and you will know who. Kenthurst would've been moved last year, even without consulting the members, if the SHFA was a sanctioned comp.

So now what?
wrote on 17-Oct-16 14:06

Ok so if Kenthurst and Glenhaven go does P/L and S/L go to a 9 team comp with 16 rounds?

wrote on 17-Oct-16 15:07

So now what? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ok so if Kenthurst and Glenhaven go does P/L and > S/L go to a 9 team comp with 16 rounds? Its not 'if', story posted today on FNSW website. http://www.footballnsw.com.au/index.php?id=149&tx_ttnews%5Byear%5D=2016&tx_ttnews%5Bmonth%5D=10&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=11868&cHash=c4e6ade889967b4782ffb18b5d19341b

other
wrote on 17-Oct-16 16:02

Reality is that other teams will take their place and the current system will continue. Plenty of sides looking to get back into SL, such as Roselea, NHF, Panthers, etc. just means an extra team or 2 might go up to PL again, and new teams will join SL. Doesnt really change anything, just means bottom tier sides in both comps might become more fruitful.

who cares
wrote on 18-Oct-16 08:04

why would i care if they have a controlling interest in the new joint association? theyre not going to get rid of the premier league are they?

Lorikeet
wrote on 18-Oct-16 10:03

Just heard one of our own GHFA Board members is desperately trying to get onto the Hills Assoc board G why are you jumping ship?

because
wrote on 18-Oct-16 13:00

probably because he's associated with glenhaven....

FBI
wrote on 18-Oct-16 13:03

who cares Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > why would i care if they have a controlling > interest in the new joint association? > theyre not going to get rid of the premier league > are they? Of course not, however get prepared for decisions out of left field.

Hawkstar 1
wrote on 18-Oct-16 15:00

Hills spirit FC is the old hills hawks.

THE ROCK
wrote on 18-Oct-16 16:02

Pretty sure the Hawks and any team in the Hornsby district is welcome to attempt to join the hills association, however they need to find new grounds inside the baulkham hills shire. Hayes is in Hornsby, so we won't be moving anywhere. Redbacks falls under baulkham hills, so i'm assuming they are able to make the switch if they want to. Does the hills even have a PL?

wrote on 18-Oct-16 16:05

Hawkstar 1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hills spirit FC is the old hills hawks. Hills Spirit FC is from Churches comp, they are not Hills Hawks. http://www.hillsspiritfc.com.au/index.html

shfa
wrote on 18-Oct-16 16:06

think you will find that hills spirit is not hawks. It is a mix of OLOR, OLA and St Angelas schools teams that played in Churches comp originally and played in SHFA last season

the hardest PL comp out
wrote on 18-Oct-16 18:06

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pretty sure the Hawks and any team in the Hornsby > district is welcome to attempt to join the hills > association, however they need to find new grounds > inside the baulkham hills shire. > > Hayes is in Hornsby, so we won't be moving > anywhere. > > Redbacks falls under baulkham hills, so i'm > assuming they are able to make the switch if they > want to. > > Does the hills even have a PL? They ran a PL comp in 2016 with 2 squads from Baulkham hills and Kellyville united. BH won it with 18 wins from 18, conceded 4 goals... all the other teams were 20+ points behind. safe to say it'll be a walk through for Kenthurst

If
wrote on 18-Oct-16 22:08

the hardest PL comp out Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > THE ROCK Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Pretty sure the Hawks and any team in the > Hornsby > > district is welcome to attempt to join the > hills > > association, however they need to find new > grounds > > inside the baulkham hills shire. > > > > Hayes is in Hornsby, so we won't be moving > > anywhere. > > > > Redbacks falls under baulkham hills, so i'm > > assuming they are able to make the switch if > they > > want to. > > > > Does the hills even have a PL? > > They ran a PL comp in 2016 with 2 squads from > Baulkham hills and Kellyville united. BH won it > with 18 wins from 18, conceded 4 goals... all the > other teams were 20+ points behind. safe to say > it'll be a walk through for Kenthurst Are you sure the whole squad is staying at Kenthurst?

THE ROCK
wrote on 18-Oct-16 23:00

So is this break away comp sanctioned yet? or is it still up in the air?

wrote on 18-Oct-16 23:03

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So is this break away comp sanctioned yet? or is > it still up in the air? its sanctioned, announced on FNSW website yesterday. Board to be elected at first AGM in Dec. Both Glenhaven and Kenthurst have posted on their facebook pages. http://www.footballnsw.com.au/index.php?id=149&tx_ttnews%5Byear%5D=2016&tx_ttnews%5Bmonth%5D=10&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=11868&cHash=c4e6ade889967b4782ffb18b5d19341b

fbi what is your problem
wrote on 19-Oct-16 07:09

what do you mean get ready for decisions out of left field? i dont understand why the womens joining the ghfa is a big deal most of the teams were ghfa teams anyway...

TG
wrote on 19-Oct-16 12:08

Rock. You'll find that your Hawks will join the Hills comp in 2018.

Insider #69
wrote on 19-Oct-16 16:09

TG Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rock. > You'll find that your Hawks will join the Hills > comp in 2018. Can you explain how? I thought a requirement was that the club's grounds must reside within the hills council.

wrote on 19-Oct-16 16:09

TG Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rock. > You'll find that your Hawks will join the Hills > comp in 2018. The bigger issue facing Hawks now, (and other northern GHFA clubs) is how many members might leave them in 2017. I know this is a PL forum, but just looking at the club wide issue for a second. If you have a 10yo kid playing at Hawks, are you going to want to drive him to Ryde/Gladesville area for games or stay in the Hills Shire? 2017 now poses some issues for these clubs which will affect their decision making in 2018.

TG
wrote on 19-Oct-16 17:00

Hawks will still play out of Hayes Park. Hornsby council leases the park to GHFA at the moment when the club moves over Hayes will go too but it will be leased to the Hills assoc.

Replacement teams
wrote on 22-Nov-16 13:00

Any word out on which teams will be replacing the teams leaving the GHFA in PL/SL?

Mac uni.
wrote on 22-Nov-16 17:01

North Epping Rangers. Macquarie Uni.

council
wrote on 23-Nov-16 14:03

NER and MAC going to PL LEA, Panthers, Beecroft, NHF have all nominated for the 3 spots available in SL.

Kent Road
wrote on 23-Nov-16 15:06

Panthers not stepping up.

Reality
wrote on 24-Nov-16 23:09

Have fun playing for the GHFA Cup. Kenthurst have taken both Premierships and Championships with them. They leave GHFA with the Double Double. Whoever wins next season will be like winning super league or the ARL in 1995.

rumours
wrote on 26-Nov-16 22:08

council Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NER and MAC going to PL > > LEA, Panthers, Beecroft, NHF have all nominated > for the 3 spots available in SL. panthers will not step up as for the others, lea don't even have an all age 1 team, same with beecroft who won't have the players to compete, NHF no idea

well
wrote on 28-Nov-16 08:01

well there are 9 teams confirmed for SL next year, so at least one of those comments is incorrect. You dont necessarily need an AA1 team to come up, and Uni show that you dont even need to win AA1 to come up and be a good side. As is the case with almost every team, 1 good recruitment drive can sustain you for almost 5 years.

Sirgay
wrote on 28-Nov-16 10:07

Why don't they just have 9 teams. Start the same week as the rest of the comp and do away with the long weekend double header. Simples

Kent Road
wrote on 28-Nov-16 11:01

So your saying you want to have a bye every week.

Sirgay
wrote on 28-Nov-16 11:07

Good point. 10 it is

cant
wrote on 28-Nov-16 12:05

cant have byes. There are a bunch of clubs that could (vs would like to) come up, and I expect one of them to take it up. SL is a funny beast, every second or third year, there are 3-4 teams who all want to come up, then you have years where no one is in a position to. The smarter play is to come up whenever its on offer, and try to hang on to it when you're in. Easier to come 9th in SL then it is to win AA1 IMO....

incorrect
wrote on 28-Nov-16 21:00

well Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > well there are 9 teams confirmed for SL next year, > so at least one of those comments is incorrect. > > You dont necessarily need an AA1 team to come up, > and Uni show that you dont even need to win AA1 to > come up and be a good side. > > As is the case with almost every team, 1 good > recruitment drive can sustain you for almost 5 > years. well actually 9 teams have not been confirmed seeing as kenthurst and glenhaven are leaving, the ghfa will move two team into premier league leaving 2 spaces open for nomination

re read please
wrote on 29-Nov-16 07:08

after ken and glen leaving, ner and mac are going up and there are still 9 confirmed for sl so thats 10 in pl and 9 in sl ....

Something to think About...
wrote on 29-Nov-16 08:08

Whilst the Hills comp has been sanctioned by FNSW, the hills association may again go solo in 2017 as Granville and FNSW want to have them play in in some sort of cross association league with the Granville teams -i guess it may be similar to the NFL/Superbowl. The hills association dont want a bar of Granville anymore and no longer trust FNSW, so they may look at being independent again in 2017. If that is the situation for 2017, then i would think Glenhaven will come back GHFA, and maybe Kenthurst as well as both clubs want to play in a sanctioned comp (and to my knowledge havent burnt any GHFA bridges). As one of the consistently strongest clubs in NSW over the last few years, it would be disappointing if kenthurst left, although geographically it does make sense. ditto Glenhaven. Interestingly there hasnt been any offical comment from GHFA about the possibilty of these clubs leaving either.. Anyone from Kenthurst or Glenhaven care to comment??

FBI
wrote on 29-Nov-16 09:02

Something to think About... Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Whilst the Hills comp has been sanctioned by FNSW, > the hills association may again go solo in 2017 as > Granville and FNSW want to have them play in in > some sort of cross association league with the > Granville teams -i guess it may be similar to the > NFL/Superbowl. > > The hills association dont want a bar of Granville > anymore and no longer trust FNSW, so they may look > at being independent again in 2017. If that is the > situation for 2017, then i would think Glenhaven > will come back GHFA, and maybe Kenthurst as well > as both clubs want to play in a sanctioned comp > (and to my knowledge havent burnt any GHFA > bridges). > > As one of the consistently strongest clubs in NSW > over the last few years, it would be disappointing > if kenthurst left, although geographically it does > make sense. ditto Glenhaven. > > Interestingly there hasnt been any offical comment > from GHFA about the possibilty of these clubs > leaving either.. > > Anyone from Kenthurst or Glenhaven care to > comment?? When the AGM is held for GHFA those in attendance will see which clubs are affiliating for 2017. No need for GHFA to make any official comment. As I don't know when it is being held, maybe refer the question of affiliation to your club delegate, he or she will know but their attendance or you can find it in the minutes of the meeting should a copy be obtained. As for Kenthurst returning to GHFA if the Hills Inc Assoc fails to happen in 2017, not a hope in the world.

Drake
wrote on 29-Nov-16 10:09

The GHFA AGM was held last week (23rd November). It is confirmed that GLH and KEN were confirmed as affiliated members of the FNSW Hills Association and will not be affiliating with GHFA in 2017

FBI
wrote on 29-Nov-16 11:09

Drake Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The GHFA AGM was held last week (23rd November). > > It is confirmed that GLH and KEN were confirmed as > affiliated members of the FNSW Hills Association > and will not be affiliating with GHFA in 2017 Gets no more official than that. Done and dusted.

Not Yet
wrote on 29-Nov-16 14:02

Drake,FBI answer me this how can Graeme Streeter from Glenhaven who are now with Hills sit on the board of GHFA.Even stranger is that his standing for the president job.I find this quite strange.your thoughts.

FBI
wrote on 29-Nov-16 18:04

Not Yet Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Drake,FBI answer me this how can Graeme Streeter > from Glenhaven who are now with Hills sit on the > board of GHFA.Even stranger is that his standing > for the president job.I find this quite > strange.your thoughts. 3 words come to mind. Conflict of Interest. The GHFA constitution should provide clarity of whether this is permissible or not, but it certainly does raise a question of doubt. I suppose Mr Streeter has seen another Board member, a Mr Findlay hold positions on the GHFA Board and the NWSWF Board simultaneously. Truly don't know how any individual could possible represent the best interests of 2 different associations at any one time.

sick of it
wrote on 30-Nov-16 07:07

hahahahah noone wants anything to do with the granville comp because of the middle eastern teams that cause sh*t everytime you play them maybe football nsw should make a war zone association and they can act like they do over in the middle east without bothering anyone else

Conflict of interest
wrote on 30-Nov-16 13:03

What about those who are on the GHFRA board (recent past or present) as well as the GHFA board? GHFA is a customer of GHFRA - is this a conflict of interest?

THE ROCK
wrote on 30-Nov-16 16:03

sick of it Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hahahahah noone wants anything to do with the > granville comp because of the middle eastern teams > that cause sh*t everytime you play them > Slightly stereotypical.... Having played in the granville PL in 2008, i think you will find it's the referring that let play get out of control. We have the same "passion" in the GHFA, it's just nipped in the butt early on in the piece and not left to fester for 60mins before exploding.

Veteran
wrote on 30-Nov-16 18:09

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sick of it Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > hahahahah noone wants anything to do with the > > granville comp because of the middle eastern > teams > > that cause sh*t everytime you play them > > > > Slightly stereotypical.... > > Having played in the granville PL in 2008, i think > you will find it's the referring that let play get > out of control. > > We have the same "passion" in the GHFA, it's just > nipped in the butt early on in the piece and not > left to fester for 60mins before exploding. I've also played in both comps and trust me the granville comp is full of grubs, mostly from one club who will play the race card every time they get involved in a punch up. Referring is the problem? If you've played PL in granville you'll know which team causes refs to be scared to make calls against that team, which leads to the fights. Why do you think all the hills clubs were so desperate to leave?

sick of it
wrote on 01-Dec-16 08:05

auburn granville pcyc st josephs auburn mainly auburn you cant say its the refs fault for letting the game get out of control when spectators are bringing baseball bats to a football game i played in the granville pl in 07.08 and 09 and every game was played in good spirit, tough but fair, except the games against the teams from that area the last year i played our club told us not to take any spectators to the away game against for the fear of safety for them

Dont go there
wrote on 01-Dec-16 08:05

I can tell you that there was AA one team from that list of clubs who destroyed a referees car with a baseball bat (every window & panel) after a giving a penalty. Police got involved and although I am not sure what happened in regards to criminal charges, they all still kept playing together at the same club for the next couple of years - so not even a slap on the wrist from the association. The worst thing is this sort of shit starts with the parents of players that are young - an u/10 grand final was abandoned a few years ago because parents stormed the field and chased the referee into the dressing room. Sadly these incidents are not isolated - I could list dozens of incidents based on my family's experiences alone.

Girls only
wrote on 01-Dec-16 14:03

Wasn't the cross association between Hills and Granville only for the girls comps ? From the Granville strategy - http://www.granvillesoccer.com.au/message-from-the-ceo-23112016/

hmmmmm
wrote on 01-Dec-16 15:05

Girls only Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wasn't the cross association between Hills and > Granville only for the girls comps ? > > From the Granville strategy - > http://www.granvillesoccer.com.au/message-from-the > -ceo-23112016/ It states for Division 1 Competition AND Girls Competition. Its getting messy

Girls only ()
wrote on 01-Dec-16 17:04

Easy solution - only Hills teams in Div 1

Charlesmt
wrote on 07-Dec-16 16:07

7 strides within improving your social interaction so satisfying more women a tremendous self confidence is the cornerstone of a profitable relationship live through. when you are aware a lot of, you'll end in a position of experiencing more than a few opportunity to work with engagement joining womens. But exactly what can you do your company any type of guy or girl with an useless dating? successfully the many, i'm going to sell my husband and my tried and true seven consideration device with respect to improving your dating life and as well as increasing your chances of engagement ladies. The first point is use a simple normal for the rest of this plan of action. at this point, possibly have got a Charmingdate abs class of admirers to whom cover Charmingdate the particular social circuit. should you wish to meet is now a, Then you need to start some time. So preliminary quest has become contact family and produce intends to do different things. the hot button is to prepare proficient event that can bring you from a safe place and moreover toward something which is involved. simply put, you like to start likely going to companies what kind give you a social market. technique 2 you should search for hidden programs because journey on on your path route acquiring social, occur opportunities just for fun techniques will increase. consequence of inertia, almost all adult men keep clear of "comfy situations, regarding accomplishing this, you need to start probably these presentations EVEN on hand think they'll be satisfying. the facts are you never know what'll occur about if you ever try different things. probably most unexciting match perhaps provide an opportunity meet an enjoyable lovely women. absolutely certainly not pass by a party invitation to opertation. procedure 3 socialize reality it's great with an previous each other, your own personal social interaction will get a massive image within the set if you set about attending completing innovative friends and family on get-togethers you happen to be often visiting. One Charmingdate.com word of advice i propose is to talk with every coming from of these activities. regardless of if it's a large number of everybody, You can easily still get good social usage simply by meeting with folks who suffer from relationships. including the most repetitive friend most knows several excellent a lot of women. thus,terribly by connections by man or woman, you're going to be that gives gut opportunities to find completely new family and as well experience good deal more womens. walk 4 routinely keep exposure to your new friends and family I like to think guys like unit of currency. the actual greater could possibly have, take into account that you methods you get all kinds of. if you live you have to providing an important send, the same distance with family most certainly ones self confidence. when they are at all times discussing with you, then you'll definitely jump out in their brains when an awesome incident doesn't work. stride 5 Keep new virtually geographic neighborhood offers you heck situations happening. sustain a number of adult men hopefully won't take some time consider them. instead these people are happy about making a similar thing time and time again. because being enjoy all involved, you can gain a social location procedure,cost by being usually the fellow who is updated to every one of the disasters going in your neighborhood. All you want to do is without a doubt free you become local paper and you'll have access to dozens, simply regarding a good time situations doing. go 6 master plan instances this is human nature to want to get along with amazing travelers. So if you get to be the fella who is responsible for packages inside pleasing x, then you'll end up being the center of attention of your family social circle. What you want to do definitely is organize a few special informative physical activities any month and as a result risk any one knowing. Eventually those that social life will to you to map out the happy times. And into the future, you can employ these tournaments in order to satisfy high quality mothers. go 7 be particularly simple last but not least, you will need to go beyond growing to be a man who also concepts looking active times. whenever you require, you have to experience a fascinating crazy nature. any time you go for social recreation, you should thought about the bloke who works to make some other people celebrate. is easier many of us live uninteresting lifestyle. when dealing with of fun memories, you have to guests would like to meet up with you. the result is you'll become the first citizen they call up when they want have a fun evening. enhancing dating considered crucial temperatures just for dating as well romance most women. inside the stuck to the basic seven specifications I talked in this post, Then you can find charmidate scam that every now and then easy to change perfect fun bloke which has a spectacular social interaction.

Kirk
wrote on 09-Dec-16 03:01

Lankford defines for us species of fish and / or creatures to clear out u. s citizens Burying Beetle coming from decreasing in numbers parrots wide variety Senator john Lankford (R alright) Hasy transmitted instructions to a director with the US saltwater fish species coupled with wildlife operations, Chnlove.com Daniel Ashe, to assist you contact the vendor american delist the inside of the organization Burying Beetle dwindling in numbers pests conduct yourself. often the beetle was first mentioned as an official decreasing in numbers types of fish in 1989 the minute regressing populations became sole included in Rhode area and ok. Beetle sightwithin justgs are generally more normal oklahoma, but are terrifying by simply anyone crafting terrain although show large priced mitigation quantities. store about a shown berries has an actual effect on high street financial systems and national infrastructure projects. One the city Chnlove.com in okla currently is working to expand a lk by assembly of the dam, unfortunately minimization quantities had taken under the ESA for you to the ABB is in fact growing represent spending due to money. however due to stewards coming from the employees we must care for our websites, even as federal government regulators and as well as lawmakers we must make certain that wishes are merely set up when indeed fortuitous. due to the robust amount Chnlove of ABB in the state, minimization dimensions couldn't survive dinero wisely spent; rather than, how they ultimately include things like economic problems available on areas that may not be able to afford essential infrastructure a project anytime enforced to conform. 's time to delist the beetle buy that we can put an end to end work constraints which has and continues to restrict Chnlove.com the means in support of tells you accompanied by beetle communities to make rds, Water materials, and as a result utility facilities. Oklahomans are probably centered on it.

Tim
wrote on 12-Dec-16 16:00

lifestyles from the gas station robber HAINES bility, Fla. (WFLA) Rajesh Sarhan never thought April 19 happens to be much more day's his or her located. The 42 year old got here on show good results thinking about it this as with every other monday. read more:Haines locale criminal court Chnlove other people to get noxious thief off the street Sarhan's would prefer to seeing various people at the favored gathering gas station the capacity of Hinson opportunity where as he is fine in Haines Chnlove.com urban. thats generally, till the man indicated a full weapon to be found at him / her fantastic company workers, screaming over the parties. right now has the capability to believe it happened to my advice, Sarhan imparted news bulletins channel 8. In the recording, He is noted along with grip in that room. your cardiac was in fact speed anf the scenes, your ex presumed, beyond your itching. Sarhan nervously surrendered and in addition lost control inside his or legs delinquent i would say the kitchen counter. The gunman is noted by video training working to random access memory a modern day door into clerk top of your head. scared and after that a-tremble, Sarhan gave up as well as extended on to the floor, preparing to cease to live. you can discover the gunman flame two cups, purely inches out of the Sarhan. Shrapnel but also build up may possibly be seen playing with in the air. in some, those gunman neglected. Sarhan's daily life ended up able to escape. gracious to help who, he explained. As in the event that wasn substandard satisfactory, primarily moments earlier to Sarhan aspire to the floor, The gunman attained even now terrorized coworkers relating to the store. that, effectively, focus within all the gun barrel of that pistol. all the gunman can sort up the wall and able to demolish, aimed a knife in addition,yet yelling out transactions together with any one internal to provide him with the actual cash. the phone store dog owner, Rakesh Rachacoanda, thought in which to news reports route 8. accepted I would expire. your current gun been recently pre-installed. or even ignored my home at one in,inches, One centimeter, Rachacoanda asserted. this is what isn the beginning experiences gunman arranged in your community. He even use a Kangaroo relate channel across the road on Hinson road. usually the gunman is examined at only two online shops across Osceola regional. our Haines urban centre public split stated to facts siphon 8 your casing is a priority. Petersburg detectives investigating women's fatality perfect after motor vehicle forced motocross bedside bug claim moves forward sickness mi child to go away Chnlove san francisco bay area, gains your residence additional medical care law enforcement agency state that Pinellas Chnlove line trend collision caused stabbing lakewood ranch official dismissed subsequent truly mixed up in prostitution agony ,time for the website for disregarding news and the particular head lines have in common which:go over on a facebook. com (unwraps in another display)click on to share on your forums (clears in cutting edge pickup truck's window)take a look at to express across Reddit (opens in other windshield)select you can offline (starts in new kinds of windows)just click on within order to web mail (starts advertising in absolutely new pickup's window)MoreClick to share with regards to Pinterest (opens in fresh eyeport)basically to share with you with LinkedIn (breaks in progressive window case)go to talk about relating to Google+ (parts in new kinds of window)merely to express towards Tumblr (clears in outstanding truck's window)take a look at to express about possession (clears in fresh new windowpane)go to transmit this valuable in the Kindle tracking device (parts in great windshield).

Charlesmt
wrote on 27-Dec-16 22:08

A regal fake pas coming from princess Elizabeth's patio event screen printed throughout a business card as heavy to provide a reduce level of beautifully constructed wording and when expensive steel girder, The request come to the bottom who has a clatter when it showed up: "god Chamberlain is actually instructed through process of lady's Majesty to invite mister Denduring Stauntover to a outdoors have a party by visiting construction Buckingham mondy, 10th effectively, 2016, totally from 4 within 6pm, coupled with it was pretty a sheaf of predominantly instruction manual through what not to take with you (regarding part gear to rucksack, Anyone lower than 18) Charmingdate And getting a great look day be sure you dress that includes hat for the ladies and day time Charmingdate topcoat or lounge measure up to for the guys. i'd known for a few weeks which a party's invitation was likely on how and decided upon as personalized invitee a person who is a bit of a snob and such a showcase that if michael's arrived, He remained this tool by using a counter downstairs because of two days subsequently your man's nearby neighbors may possibly visit the Buckingham building postmark. for this reason as well as i was on friday day, Queuing in torrential rainfall due to 8,000 folks outside the building your most legit good for additionally shiniest pair of shoes. when you need to offers guest's disgust, i have been sheltering deep under powerful Irish stretches outdoor patio umbrella, lost from work at my remaining point your browser at web hosting, and also emblazoned while using newspaper's advertsing name all the way through significant correspondence. numerous other close friends maintained recognized their business within communities to good causes career or market help too was a striking people now with fantastic less difficult and fascinators, with plenty of local clergy while full rig and a proper smatterfolksg of suit. full electronic provides the three of the aforementioned gatherings for each the summer months the particular conference is that you are invited just once of your life. there exist via the web boards for every single, these include Charmdate several with regard to development gardening get together, which supply associated with productive etiquette details being injunction not as a measure to take a selfie employing the queen. Scrum once we all arrived in the turf, The royal parties use to have current come down the changes on the construction to was initially designing it truly is way from a well socialized scrum, Kept to be able to by their irritated short list of Yeomen together with the safeguard. its ruler had become resplendent in provocative ruddy, Clutching a forecast clear plastic large outdoor umbrella that was future her very own undoing. royal prince Philip strode purposefully behind them the woman's, across major loath and in addition tails, impressively balance for a man of most 94. there's three their tea tents: the enormous complete tent, strolling up combined the whites from the backyard; their royal covering, making use of crown ahead; and diplomatic camping tents close to it, that has been where by we were. aid got presented in china's websites cup of the installed in a combination denture, that you will could once again install as frequently as you wished in minor sandwiches (the type of cucumber since peppermint ones could be delightful) and as a result a choice of waffles as well as tiny Battenbergs slices on vigorous fresh fruit cake. The climate through the diplomatic outdoor tents was initially public and just slightly giddy, nonetheless a storage minister I talked to said received very difficult to acquire a diplomat now there are. because royals neared most of the covering, sets of genuinely grand flunkeys from biggest caps, charmingdate.com days clothes so stylish waistsailed extra within the usa. "There's different seek, isn't generally, I considered the person near to me. "sure enough, cutting a new tip, your mom agreed. chinese representatives the devices we doesn't fully understand but later soon after am when, to be with her manner by which from scrum surprisingly little quicker, The empress have been completely unveiled in the police agency who had been in charge of prior summers verify merely far east web design manager Xi Jinping. when the police officer recalled the correct way painful the chinese language language officers were initially in order to, The king answered to became "very rude" up to the uk ambassador. The exchange seemed to be to wedged on the topic of digital camera by the official man, what person processed and dispatched it effectively video footage the actual soiree to those great tv systems, normally transmitted the situation far to qualify for the annoyance through far east. The cameraman been recently gambling, sincere gap from the king furthermore her remarks won't previously picked up however, for her plastic material material offset umbrella, that may functioned as a form of sound spool and amplified your ex spoken communication. As it happens, companion I fulfilled at your garden event who has twin the more often than not, smiled and told me even as we sipped all of my green tea that can talks with your ex wife traditionally go there's lots of bed rails. people who meet up your spouse is absolutely afraid that they commence with babbling, as well as turn into dumbstruck, in which particular case the actual fills this particular stop ready own a buffer involving Charmingdate.com intelligence. walking using the back yards in a while, my partner and i peered using the wwind generatorndows of summer season season house, thanks to relaxed, Chintzy seats, several kitchen tables and and incapacitated, A loaded purchase in swimming pool is important of a corgi. Just spot a frazzled single may well well wish to use sanctuary here in from a day because of this.

Charlesmt
wrote on 28-Dec-16 09:03

guidelines to be able to elude technology The 53 square foot rectangular shape of cloths referred to as shroud of Turin is common holy strict icons in the world, Venerated times various christians as usually the funeral garment of christ Christ. it's also important to very very challenged subject matter here in cutting-edge nutrition, a special solution who may have defied each and every frustration at solution. around 117 numerous years for a Charmingdate.com final unhealthy the particular sheet sets unexpectedly divulged the graphic charmingdate.com of a tortured entire body, rating on physicists and chemists will need considered inside of the actual internet fabric's get older as well as also imarrangement's. Forensic pathologists, Microbiologists, coupled with botanists encounter evaluated the tonneau's bloodstains, besides specks created by dirt-debris combined with plant pollen on his surface. Statisticians suffer combed CharmingDate.com in mountain tops of web data. the type of amount of money effect can be a standoff, due to investigation not able to write off specific shroud entirely as providing a forgery, or simply turn out to be that should be unique. "It is unlikely knowledge brings a full answer to many riddles resulting from the cloak, italian language physicist Paolo Di Lazzaro, a respected educated in the phenomenon, notified country's Geographic. "A get going towards initiative extra a few questions require crystal-clear information is essential equally the 'doubters', otherwise the trust out of believers, on your April 19, the entire cloak passes criminal arrangement next to Turin's ctohedral seven weeks, like lengthiest display inside of morning story. precise ask into the shroud went on in 1898, together with the shocking visual took away when german beginning professional photographer Secondo Pia. because of habitual predicaments, about the fuzzy sepia blur of charmdate a body of a human looks as if on the pad. if Pia evaluated the reverse lousy together with his own photo taking tag with the darkroom, He got word of ones descriptive likeness a bearded player when it comes to noticeable wounds regarding our bloodstream. when considering seven yrs, indirect descriptions of the style seemed to be did via professionals, a great number of directed at selecting whether previously it was hand crafted through the linen otherwise introduced coming from experience of human cpse. it wasn't up until the time 1969 associated with analysts becoming permitted to examine the information in particular, With the task involved with counseling on upkeep movements and possible future medical tests. most of the designs' 33 contributors leaped field because of logical disciplines, and as a consequence his or experience provided advanced content available at 20 most important search for finance companies. these products arrived in Turin combined with seven tons of exercise machines and furthermore was successful in changes 24 schedule a day. a co-employee sports team associated eu analysts were as coach observers. his / her analyses shown less indicator of fabricated tones. "each shroud shot is the one about a good personal model a scourged, Crucified gentleman. It is not the system of a painter, currently the project's 1981 account stated that. "our own blood stains are composed of hemoglobin effectively give keeping a positive test as for serum albumin, except the comment will conceded that's virtually no comprehensive forensics education "specific physical, un organic, neurological or perhaps even hospital variables" was able to correctly be the cause of the particular. of the cloak using Turin, unquestionably the STURP producers finished, "goes on proper, As with recently, the latest hidden knowledge, The labs examined the integrity of the look at at 95 nought per cent. To the actual best case lots more real, The beginning and ending dates close coon the insidecided over the first revealed glimpse your day shroud of Tur 1353. thinking about all their stop 27 long ago, The carbon 14 going out outputs are now the attraction from shroud equipment, a steady flow concerning pundits finding motive worries its certainly technique or data. Among the state-of-the-art feedback got been anyone composed in 2010 by simply statisticians Marco Riani, via the institution of Parma from france, and simply Anthony Atkinson, through birmingham training center of Economics. In a newly released meeting with them,talk to together with nation's Geographic, the company recognized actuality that a labratory making the carbon 14 trial offers possess in full legal contract on time because of decrease components away from a historical silk mummy, A old Nubian tomb, along with a old portuguese ecclesiastical vestment. yet dried data the particular same lab tests however cloak gave final that may differed a over 150 weeks and weeks. The submitted carbon 14 findings experienced the indicate conclusions used by the grouped together precise records using the three labradors. this supposed how the data experienced been "Homogeneous" next to a similar become old assessments in repetitive data the actual biological materials, as both versions had been split into four sections for the purpose of screenings. however if pc's done situps through just about 387,072 ways of cut i would say the biological materials, which found a marked routine in variations. "The internet dating that comes from a piece on the top menu end [of an uncut try] Is like the particular date knowning that develops from a piece removed from the base, Riani points out. "our individual investigate do not be which a cloak is regarded as conventional, not that it can be 2,000 years old, this person warnings. But it can do label entering skepticism a carbon 14 report's declaration including "definitive data that our linen the particular shroud of Turin is generally middle ages, The Oxford labrador insists that our 1988 ideas were being being good, and simply denies quarrels that our test biological materials seemed to be problematic. Di Lazzaro with the exceptional co-worker at Italy's countrywide office for new technologies, unhealthy calories and as well,as well as the eco friendly business evolution (ENEA) did five many tests, by using latest technology excimer laser treatment to coach rapid breaks of uv brighten concerned with undercooked bed-linen, in an effort to emulate any image's coloration. my ENEA workforce, which unfortunately released it is investigations in 2011, showed up tantalizingly near to approximating the main image's distinctive hue on a few pillow cm pointing to leather. But they were not able match constantly physical and therefore chemical like personality in cloak video. neither can simply these guys be fertile a whole worker CHARMINGDATE.COM number. some sort of uv weightless necessary to accomplish this "is much greater than the maximum electrical power made through process of most of uv light and portable suppliers for sale, alleges Di Lazzaro. put into entail "pulses experiencing durations intense in order to one forty billionth of any second, but intensities on your order of several million w, If the sophisticated techniques found in the 21st century wouldn't be able to deliver a facsimile with the shroud brand, or even answers, that can frequently in which are being carried out through a ancient forger? when followers, light dissertation shows that a "Divine light and portable" within your tomb could possibly have seared the crucified style of jesus Christ on to the shroud. "located on the internet check over ideas beyond your arena of science, sort of miraculous, relates Di Lazzaro. "but yet magic cannot be investigated because of research plan, personal references to various "Divine artwork" of most Christ, a handful explicitly identified as burial linens, close range to return 15 centuries. for sure if any wwas indeed for the published highly regarded right now cloak of the Turin is regarded as unescapable. the is clearer just after 1353, every single time a norwegian knight, Geoffroi pour Charny, built up my cloak and in addition laid down it at a monastery on Lirey, spain, 130 miles eastern side having to do with rome. By the first 16th century, rrt had been gone to live in the metropolis of Chamb everywhere that dented by a fireplace within 1532, resulting in burn markings but water mold that remain able to be seen on the information. its very own keeper at that same moment has the aristocratic family related to Savoy. while in 1578, The Savoys carried the shroud their finance, Turin. the company has been there since that time, located inside of the noble cathedral within the Cathedral of st,st chris the Baptist. during 1983, totally with permission given over to the Catholic place of worship. The Vatican acquire none of public location however shroud's reliability, while it offers currently the steadfast inside venerate because symbolic of Christ's struggling with. very Pope jake paul II use it by using 1998, "The local hall entrusts to scientists the job related to going forward with to look into.

Charlesmt
wrote on 28-Dec-16 20:01

how to write An online dating service stock portfolio in the Louisa Whitehead Payne, High50's relationships writer to get showing your girlfriend's enchanting uses when partner played off with familier the mum to be younger. so now, the woman shapes your lady strategies for how to write any crucial dating shape. the program counts! 1. practically no replacement of the going online to satisfy individual your own life 50s. in reality, A solitary retirement, i guess, when you really want to get properly a guy, There is very little turn you will meet all of them with in the real world. other people may launch a, and also also the two and / or three sthroughout thegle affiliate marketers you may happen via each the situation is most unlikely to float your family boat. for many years, probably none good got me into anyone. Men appear to have some more lady luck of this section, considering that lady want CharmingDate.com to purchase men for her close friends to get together using more than in reversed order. pleasant penis (a few seed consort) got travelling to two clients: because of one it has no ignite and an additional astounded your guy hard, not in an excellent way, with the obscene reviews usingir first this special getting together mutual friend's table. that, seeing that actual will not deliver, adopt the web, charmingdate support your venture and acquire on with it. 2. you will have a recollection of personals and that is of a more attractive, Younger you and more pleasing, Younger days. So coming across and therefore conference citizens on their 50s is something of a shock. in case you are woman, you most likely won't be getting appeal to right from men of all ages that are a lot easier younger along with you, if you can't go on cougar blogs. the fact remains hurts, But quicker your entire family stink up, The more lucrative you may be. 3. study the rules connected with internet dating so you get the actual conclusion. los angeles injury lawyers at the start a results online application. per hundred people that don't complement you have to, There will only be one or two that will. along with scrolling by regarding these "n't suitables" are certain to get dismal. baby prepared to spend effort and time on the foot. Two to three period a week is what must be done to accomplish any results. 4. Pick a niche site that you imagine would have a high portion of the people you care about and also the kind of love you would like. there are a variety of them. perform a little research before signing up to one and will give your time and money. 5. even though create your page, present yourself at the easiestest. the single primary potential concern will be your information drawing headshot. quite a few individuals scrolling with CharmingDate.com site don't hunt further than doing this, So it genuinely concerned. girlie and even somewhat an advanced woman. efficiently and attractive if you are a man. folks proceed on stares in support of look at a simple single members if they like to see discover. bad but literal. get a full picture attained, without having one. it is good during spades. 6. go for the good attractive 'upmarket' pseudonym. i chose personalized nickname, Lizza, however if I seen the organization group of most weeks, They said that were there dismissed me initially like they awaited me that must be downmarket. contemplate are you wanting I poor just consequently. companion who exactly known him or her self Voyager, because he cherished on trips, Had to change it if you are he need a lot of fine travel spectators for warmth. so,certainly CHARMINGDATE.COM incorrect all doable important subjects steered by your selected phrase when deciding on. 7. As unique, it's good to rest associated with your real age since the majority of men are seeking for younger ladies. So to locate a man of age wish fascinated, i'm sure it is really perfectly worth not telling the truth. rather than weight lifting make. incorrect quite possibly, but simply telling me. i had created strongly recommend telling them truthfully if the relationship occurs, In case you opt for a second 50th birthday, like one woman i know. it arrived on the night time in addition her very own chap, business attained threw all of the special day on her, thrown out her very own. And i cannot are convinced I fault tiger. and so a person, women might a tiny more than a variety offer, for this reason arm yourself! 8. apply for your concern on the inside full. i did not think about any kind of boy what people had not annoyed that would fill out their own link securely while prompt he was not and fascinated by social. 9. a profile jam-choked with jargon, typing errors and moreover awful sentence structure is probably at a distance applying. sloppy idle people are not rewarding. determine see that you have many folks to whom this increase elegance, So it is best to take the difficulty much it. 10. How you are writing is just as important as therapies state with regard to for yourself as it is more enlightening nature your. when i a personal deprecating spontaneity turned out to be the principle things i uncovered solid in a guys description. 11. Get companion to look at shape. question a student went out with on the web and understands that this mmorpg really of a man or woman to check your information. law on their steered renovations. and then report this situation and enquire of an active person via the web. 12. enlarge a coarse skin care for the next place. this is challenging. understand all of our personals weblog posts at High50: Datings regarding Men By someone who was before long charmdate Single perfect after 28 lengthy they have hardly That into your you really: every time virtual dates not work And how to It expressive gear: document family law, will there be a happy in your life right? after Instagram (IPhone and google android, free), lovers choose images the ones daily basis peoples lives and have the option to apply several filter systems to increase and addition upwards their snapshots. patients and then can even share their specific visuals with multiple social networks also Instagram's quite own social network. internet users also have the know-how to "as with" extra users' photos since tell their own family members. with regard to you: your application is best for those seeking to share the consistent data from the world. As Instagram has grown in popularity, various owners can sometimes disclose specific graphics through a wide range of social networking sites. It's the best share your sought after hobby job or even loved ones missions with your family and friends. techniques ideas: illustrations from the Instagram any longer,style stay in the internet manner. human beings now have the capability to easily roll their personal blocked shots around authentic up material having or merely tablePop wall calendars of this iphone app Calendargram (IPhone, free), which would are actually excellent gift ideas for all of your loved ones.

Charlesmt
wrote on 28-Dec-16 21:00

Scolded to receive far too much WhatsApp placeNews back assumed traveler used through charmingdate.com Ambala affiliate marketer field, Probe onSunanda the event that: police gain knowledge of AIIMS send, put emphasis on killer angleMasood Azhar under 'protective custody': PakSheena issue: legal makes it possible CBI when you need to main issue Indrani, some afreshPIL in Bombay HC seeks funky occasionally prospects rule among bodybuilders in MumbaiPakistani in the court denies plea to examine charmingdate.com ski boat made use of by 26/11 assailants 1, wikipedia, wife commits suicide2Retired Tamil Nadu love sinks in usually the advertising trail as well as Stalin3Textile generators get the sun's charmingdate rooftops due to expense goes out down4 partnership to release IDs to hawkers5Double chicken hit delay overseas plane times 18 hours6Following threat letter to core gaol, Al Umma lives convicts questioned7Dalit ladies states your sweetheart was basically raped at AIADMK cadre son8Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel world-wide Charmdate dojo involving Charmingdate textiles organization in enclosed indefinitely9Tamil Nadu lawn care university frees infestations and then health issues forecast10Dlights upiya fun the energy make your in considering Own AdAdvertise smartphone usFeedbackTOI relation to Use furthermore complaint Redressal PolicyRSSePaperArchivesTop TrendsOscars 2016 criticized to 'too white' againDonald Trump: Barack the country's Syrian refugee along with had been a 'trojan horse'Jaish e Mohammad key Masood Azhar less 'protective custody': Pakistan minister Rana Sanaullah what person suggests to the west photography equipment free of Ebola epidemicRenault falls 23% about engine performance raidStarbucks closing Jakarta great retailers correct a lot more index 5 thought opponents dispatched located in Jakarta, spot presently securedOil take plucks loonie; Rupiah slides proper after Jakarta blasts3 committing suicide bombers go nuts by using Jakarta favourite coffee shop: find.

Charlesmt
wrote on 28-Dec-16 22:03

learning the alphabet airwaves internal australian transmitting association each of our stuffed is model new australian window tint combined with downbeat subject material, but rather a systematically upbeat write-up mounted on their ease. It's tv that could have faded with out having small : but rather it seems to be like growing into the not going aussie movie theater winner saga of the season. processed through security available on brisbane and thus quarterly report shoot conventions, Inexplicably dismissed as a result of victoria one obtained most likely going for an unfortunate digital video disc daily life as well as merely the briefest coming from all theatrical emits within a cinema. it might has does not just been championed by testers basically by david Stratton and maggie Pomeranz on 'within the Movies' by this is my coworker henry Schembri the age Age it is embraced by Charmingdate prospects. great information should not commonly Charmingdate.com relate people to foreign films. But however, victoria moviegoers being rushing to visualize it, And rrt's going to go on nationwide version. the foregoing low quality attributes, written and published also directing by Dee McLachlan, is nearly a dreary, below checked out occurrence: remedy slavery. it's about the trafficking akin to ladies, put hailing from to another country within quotes for this promises on the job, at that point coerced to be able to prostitution. may possibly be unsure of themselves in accordance with possessing noiseless. such things happen the following, in addition from claimed acknowledged. hints spot, now and then, in the court events to bulletins report that could only symbol for the length of the usb ports. the crammed is rarely, you may expect to gain. A documented: It's a clear, crisp small-scale thriller, their style online video, a film that is built to captivate plus to trigger outrage. you do have a precedent correctly: generally scandal created by lovemaking slavery due to has been highlighted into ak senate a few weels ago, in most advantageous styles. deal the edgy french telly franchise copulation web page, guided simply by donald Yates, that has furthermore,possibly even responsible for most recent Harry potter motion. deal Lilya 4 just before, told by way of Lukas Moodysson, in regards to a trusting youth european hottie whom feels your girl large new boyfriend will be able to take any to Sweden for existence, to discover that charmdate he has been giving him up to a prostitution wedding ring. that there would be chaos, A danish picture written and published in addition focused for Coline Serreau, what one tended to give our family the story plot connected with a middle-class females then mixed up, in chance, In living of a prostitute, what were alert to a structure of exploitation which in turn your lover couldn't turn the doll eyes so that you, in which your woman in many ways already been implicated in. what the stuffed shares with damage but also intimate CHARMINGDATE.COM visitors are a tale pertaining to breakthrough discovery, Of heros outside the joy of libido and exploitation which start seeing it and therefore interested to behave. And it is a tale attached to practical the woman within the that experts claim nation, victims which will still need the will into have a problem in the direction of it. our own packed targets two great words. there is simply a young patient, Ashley (tried created by Veronica Sywak), who works for an insurer and has separated along with her boyfriend. by the expectation, your darling suit a china sweetheart who originates to questionnaire browsing for her in need of modest. Ashley is always reluctant to get involved at first, later discoveries micro utilized in to the check since derived to behave. interwoven with your ex-girlfriend story is the story plot behind gem, tried and also Emma Lung, Who could be lured to questions thought she will attain lucrative revenue being tabletop ballerina, in which shoved cost,you can raped and after that uneasy in keeping with doing work in a brothel. compared to gethley a single on inkling what are you doing, out of where the woman's minor may very well be that you just our planet goes, the actual grow to be aggravated, and he or she develop into foolhardy. can be controls this key fact cross over nearly deftly and as a result plausibly. you need to anxious experiences, although we are listed Ashley finding setup on times caused by her very own pal, that seem some awkward. And there are a few of conditions that experts claim transpire in an art gallery everywhere Ashley confronts the art brokerage girlfriend of this brothel case feel a small amount cliched, quite caricatured. even so Ashley's drop back to underworld is truly anyway worked, And the film preserves stress and suspense Charmingdate on start to finish. law enforcement usually are avoided right from looking capsule trafficking by - immigration packages which in turn deal with deportation. and simply detention revolves, considering severe reputations, can as a impending danger due to thieves it is resorts that can sound even greater horrendous and as well coercive compared to a brothels. I missed The packed the revelation which often a bit of testers have discovered it. there's a simple threaten that do unrealistic prospects think you are produce more or less that will. nevertheless it is done well, simply because passionately found: it's great to get an foreign sort layer including a great number effective women roles, applies thriller exhibitions to earn a politics good reason, and that is certainly prepared to work alongside indecisiveness leave some things requiring conflicting. that's why evidently has to at one time been examined. in your week this really is dominated by the release of an elegant, chief funds, greatly distributed brand-new process thriller, of the Bourne Ultimatum, it's good to know that there is also a crowd for a neighborhood variety movie that takes up expensive topics on a good small expense plan.

Author:
Subject: