phoenix
wrote on 27-Aug-16 16:09

Surprised Noone has posted any results

Lateline
wrote on 27-Aug-16 18:01

NER both SL 2 1. Ken on pens PLR

Bush boy
wrote on 27-Aug-16 19:00

phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Surprised Noone has posted any results Ask your buck toothed bro, he's there making a fool of himself

Bushboys
wrote on 27-Aug-16 20:03

You have to give it to the woodies. They put up a sign tonight saying Double Doubles are so 2005. Well while you boys are living in past we just did the Double Double Double. That's double the double doubles you have. Also, our ressies just matched your 'triple double' and threw in a extra premiership to beat you bloke there as well. Enjoy your night boys.

hillbilly
wrote on 27-Aug-16 20:08

when eagles went to penalties for the ressies penalties shootout - i knew they don't stand a chance. they have a poor history of taking the spot kick

Red knight
wrote on 27-Aug-16 20:08

KEN 1-0 win first grade.

Bushie
wrote on 27-Aug-16 22:07

Normo played well,but couldn't score in a whore house with fist full 100 dollar notes.

p00ft
wrote on 27-Aug-16 23:04

Bushboys Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You have to give it to the woodies. > > They put up a sign tonight saying Double Doubles > are so 2005. > > Well while you boys are living in past we just did > the Double Double Double. That's double the double > doubles you have. > > Also, our ressies just matched your 'triple > double' and threw in a extra premiership to beat > you bloke there as well. > > Enjoy your night boys. how much did the woodies spent on the banners..banners, posters everywhere There even one with an image of a cucumber - what does that mean? they got shafted?

Unrucky
wrote on 28-Aug-16 00:02

Suck a fat one woodies. Worst blokes in PL.

Trophy Hunter
wrote on 28-Aug-16 08:03

Hats off to Kenthurst. Best team all year. They have matched and overtaken the success of the woodies in the naughties.

Bit quiet
wrote on 28-Aug-16 11:07

Bit quiet Normo. Had plenty of chat after the cup game.

Medals
wrote on 28-Aug-16 16:09

Who got the player of match for the games

Gary oldmaf
wrote on 28-Aug-16 18:02

Some midget from Normo(how they give man of the match to a losing teams player is beyond me) in ressies and jarrod muggleton for ken in first grade.

Hmm
wrote on 28-Aug-16 19:02

Agree to disagree. I dunno but I reckon juice had a strong case considering he kept ken in the game especially in the first half when you lot supposedly were the better team, then saved 3 pens in the shootout. Also he didn't cry after the game like the Normo keeper so that was also a bonus.

shootout
wrote on 28-Aug-16 19:08

winning in a shootout hardly makes you the better side. Normo played the better football on the night, and the young lad deserver the award

ForrestGum
wrote on 28-Aug-16 20:08

Hmm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Agree to disagree. I dunno but I reckon juice had > a strong case considering he kept ken in the game > especially in the first half when you lot > supposedly were the better team, then saved 3 pens > in the shootout. Also he didn't cry after the game > like the Normo keeper so that was also a bonus. He cried..?? And so he should. The penalty takers were all shooting to his right but he persisted in diving to his left. Why, is he a lefty?

Bit quiet
wrote on 28-Aug-16 20:08

All Normo do is talk talk talk. Maybe win something then talk it up.

Bit more to it
wrote on 29-Aug-16 09:00

Ease up boys, normo keeper was close with the recently departed John McLafferty (whom a minutes silence was held for before all games) so I think there's probably a bit more to the tears..

Bi polar
wrote on 29-Aug-16 09:07

Bit quiet Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All Normo do is talk talk talk. > > Maybe win something then talk it up. Previous post you said Normo are quiet and then you say all they do is talk talk talk??? Have you been taking your medication ? Normo totally outplayed Kenthurst but don't know how to score. So congrats Kenthurst,

Bit quiet
wrote on 29-Aug-16 10:02

All good thanks mate. I was referring to them talking themselves up after they beat us in the cup. No good talking about how well you play each week when you can't find the back of the net all season. Shame for everyone the gf were played on the worst pitch in the Comp. Bi polar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bit quiet Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > All Normo do is talk talk talk. > > > > Maybe win something then talk it up. > > > Previous post you said Normo are quiet and then > you say all they do is talk talk talk??? > > Have you been taking your medication ? > > Normo totally outplayed Kenthurst but don't know > how to score. So congrats Kenthurst,

In-n-Out
wrote on 29-Aug-16 10:05

Only double-double Woodies will get is from In-n-out tho

let down
wrote on 29-Aug-16 11:08

Bit more to it Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ease up boys, normo keeper was close with the > recently departed John McLafferty (whom a minutes > silence was held for before all games) so I think > there's probably a bit more to the tears.. was he hoping for some divine inspiration for the shoot out and never got it? 6 kicks 6 times he went left. was that his first ever shoot out?

Scum
wrote on 29-Aug-16 12:01

Some people never cease to amaze on here, if you wouldn't say it to his face you're a coward for writing it here

Mark & Todd
wrote on 29-Aug-16 14:02

Woodies are tennis!

Futurist
wrote on 29-Aug-16 15:00

Average age of Normo squad was 19 - in fact even 1st grade only have a couple over 22. This defeat will be a part of their development Can only improve as they now know what its like to outplay a team when it matters only to lose to a more experienced squad. Live and learn Normo...see you next year older and smarter.

boring to watch
wrote on 29-Aug-16 15:01

they need a better coach. second worst attack in res and winning only half their games. Allow the young boys to play rather than park the bus...

horrible
wrote on 29-Aug-16 17:06

This comp has some of the worst chat around. Its shocking, im all for banter but actually insulting each other is just stupid. to be fair it is better than the field at Christie. Absaloute disgrace. Someone looses a close friend and you talk shit to him about it? Well done give yourself a pat on the back.

Youth
wrote on 29-Aug-16 19:03

I think the PL is in good shape, the norms team are young and look keen, the WPH squad has plenty of youth and play great football and the KEN boys intoduced a few young ones this year. Add the fact that Ravens may bring some of their 21's up next year and it makes for a great 4-5 years to come. Amongst all this we should all remember to respect each other win or loose. End of the sermon....where's my wine.?

Youth
wrote on 29-Aug-16 19:03

I think the PL is in good shape, the norms team are young and look keen, the WPH squad has plenty of youth and play great football and the KEN boys intoduced a few young ones this year. Add the fact that Ravens may bring some of their 21's up next year and it makes for a great 4-5 years to come. Amongst all this we should all remember to respect each other win or loose. End of the sermon....where's my wine.?

child
wrote on 30-Aug-16 20:08

let down Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bit more to it Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Ease up boys, normo keeper was close with the > > recently departed John McLafferty (whom a > minutes > > silence was held for before all games) so I > think > > there's probably a bit more to the tears.. > > > was he hoping for some divine inspiration for the > shoot out and never got it? 6 kicks 6 times he > went left. was that his first ever shoot out? "let down" i think youre a bit fucked in the head

Author:
Subject: