Looking for a club to join in 2017

Views: 1077 Posts: 12
Darius Charles
wrote on 19-Aug-16 14:02

Hey everyone,

I am going to be moving to Sydney in the middle of 2017 and would like to join a football club.

I am currently playing in League 1 for Wimbeldon AFC but will be calling it quits after this season. I'd like to continue playing but at a level a little less serious with a good group of lads.

I was told that the GHFA premierleague would be a good fit given I am going to be living in Hornsby.

If any teams are interested, could you please contact me on my Australian mobile number +61 425 323 649.

Cheers!

Darius

Darius Charles
wrote on 19-Aug-16 15:04

Actually would be for next year mate. Not sure what you mean by its done the rounds. Cheers.

Charles
wrote on 19-Aug-16 15:06

Seems like Hornsby is the place to move at this time of the year whilst looking for a new club. This has done the rounds before

Sam
wrote on 19-Aug-16 16:00

League One to GHFA park football. Sounds legit

Ravens
wrote on 20-Aug-16 00:07

Nah he's legit, I just googled him. Definitely a spot for you hear at Ravens, Facebook me my name is Darcy Page.

Stephen Dawson
wrote on 20-Aug-16 01:05

Like Darius, I too have decided to retire from league 1 football. I'm moving from Scunthorpe to Epping in January. Would love to join a club with a good bunch of blokes that enjoy a kick around on the weekend. Any interest, please let me know. Cheers, Steve

Marcus Rashford
wrote on 20-Aug-16 06:09

Hi guys. I too play in England but im moving to Ryde as I don't like the new gaffer. Just want to play park football with a good bunch of lads. Anyone interested let me know. Cheers

Russel Sweeny
wrote on 20-Aug-16 17:07

Hey everyone, i have also recently retired from league 1 football, anyone willing to give me a go in the premier league?

zlatan ibrahimovic
wrote on 22-Aug-16 19:07

I to am deciding i am over the pressure of the top league in england and am moving to gladesville and playing in a less serious division. Anyone interested

THE ROCK
wrote on 23-Aug-16 22:08

Zlatan do you want to trial??? lol

Facebook
wrote on 24-Aug-16 08:03

0425 323 649

Chris Eagles is Darius borrowing your number while he's in Sydney?

Ewen
wrote on 24-Aug-16 08:06

Hi Darius, Have just done a quick review of you on Football Manager and I would love to have you onboard at Ravens. We are building something special and a premiership is in our sights over the next 2 years. The planning committee and I have implemented a 3 year plan in order to make this happen. We would love a player of your calibre in our side as we chase glory in the dogfight that is the GHFA Premier League. I will give you a call later today to discuss further. Regards Ewen Page Gladesville Ravens Manager

Author:
Subject: