Overrated

Views: 1280 Posts: 11
Overrated
wrote on 19-Aug-16 12:01

Besides Darcy Page who is the most overrated player in the competition?

daddys little boy
wrote on 19-Aug-16 12:02

most overrated player that has played in the comp is chulina

Maz
wrote on 19-Aug-16 16:03

Stegosaurus from the bush boys is pretty over rated. All juice, no real action. Makes me think he is compensating?

Brilliant
wrote on 20-Aug-16 20:06

Maz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Stegosaurus from the bush boys is pretty over > rated. > > > All juice, no real action. Makes me think he is > compensating? You obviously were not at todays game

Kenny
wrote on 20-Aug-16 21:01

I was there Juice, you had a great game. Just annoys me when you post about yourself under a different alias though as its too obvious. Good luck next week.

Red stuff
wrote on 21-Aug-16 09:08

What a tremendous game in the KEN v WPH reserve grade. I am sure that both groups of supporters had WPH in the grand final for most of the match, but such is football and how things can turn and so quickly. I thought all the players gave their best and that would have made for a fitting GF. WPH team clearly some excellent talent and moved the ball so well, hats off to you. Good to see the normo boys watching and taking the piss, we'll see next week how they fair ?

tombailey
wrote on 21-Aug-16 12:02

very good display by WPH ressies.. wasteful forward cost them dearly

Red&White
wrote on 21-Aug-16 14:08

Maz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Stegosaurus from the bush boys is pretty over > rated. > > > All juice, no real action. Makes me think he is > compensating? He makes you look a dick head, saved two penalties to put ressies into the Grand Final plus had a top game between the sticks.

overrated
wrote on 22-Aug-16 07:03

he played in ressies.... against a ressies team that hadnt scored a penalty all year i wouldnt call him overrated though, definitely a good ressies keeper and thats it culina on the other hand played a couple games for kenthurst, got embarrased, and left. if only his dad was there to tell the other teams to go easy on him becauses hes a 'superstar'

good enuf
wrote on 22-Aug-16 09:08

still 1st grade quality though. think he started in kens 1sts at the start of the year

Bad miss
wrote on 22-Aug-16 14:07

The two Penalties were hits poorly. Not hard saves at all!!! Stop blowing smoke and each other boys.

Author:
Subject: