Best BBQ?

Views: 1456 Posts: 23
best bbqs
wrote on 02-Aug-16 07:02

hawks - all round good eew - cant beat the double sausage ravens - not a good variety but everyone loves a souvlaki

BBQ
wrote on 02-Aug-16 07:09

As the season draws to a close what ground had the best/worst BBQ?

ripped
wrote on 02-Aug-16 10:03

worst - has to be glenhaven. for cooking snags for themselves but not offering any for sale best - hawks, hands down. they may have their troubles in the coaching staff, but they get it right where it counts.

hillbilly
wrote on 02-Aug-16 11:02

best bbqs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hawks - all round good > eew - cant beat the double sausage > ravens - not a good variety but everyone loves a > souvlaki NOT WHEN THE PROPER TOILETS ARE CONSTANTLY LOCKED

no bbq
wrote on 02-Aug-16 11:07

ripped Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > worst - has to be glenhaven. for cooking snags for > themselves but not offering any for sale > > best - hawks, hands down. they may have their > troubles in the coaching staff, but they get it > right where it counts. atleast they have a bbq unlike kenthurst have been there 3 times now and not once was there a bbq or any hot food for sale which sucks when youre out in the cold bush

Set a trap
wrote on 02-Aug-16 12:08

Learn how to hunt in the bush!!!

giovinco
wrote on 02-Aug-16 17:05

Set a trap Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Learn how to hunt in the bush!!! correct. on the far side from the clubhouse .. i bet there's game meat there

coc
wrote on 02-Aug-16 19:05

no bbq Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ripped Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > worst - has to be glenhaven. for cooking snags > for > > themselves but not offering any for sale > > > > best - hawks, hands down. they may have their > > troubles in the coaching staff, but they get it > > right where it counts. > > > atleast they have a bbq unlike kenthurst have been > there 3 times now and not once was there a bbq or > any hot food for sale which sucks when youre out > in the cold bush It's why we went undefeated both grades at KP2... we worry about the football, not fundraising for end of season trips in Sept...

losers
wrote on 03-Aug-16 07:05

yeah youve had so much success in CoC with all those winners trophys ahahahah CHOKE

DB 3
wrote on 03-Aug-16 08:03

Unless you played in the eew side of the early 90s, I wouldn't really be taking the piss out of kenthurst

losers
wrote on 03-Aug-16 09:08

i can take the piss out of them talking about how theyre too busy still playing when in reality theyre too busy losing

List
wrote on 03-Aug-16 17:06

Reality is pal you pay $300+ to never win anything

all fun and games
wrote on 04-Aug-16 08:04

i pay to have a good game and have fun every week kenthurst pays their players and cant even win the CoC

giovinco
wrote on 04-Aug-16 09:06

all fun and games Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i pay to have a good game and have fun every week > > kenthurst pays their players and cant even win the > CoC where do they get their funding? AIS?

THE ROCK
wrote on 04-Aug-16 11:03

Most probably sponsors and good on them for being allowed to do so.

Truth
wrote on 04-Aug-16 13:06

Sorry guys we don't pay our players. We have been lucky with the group of mates we have been able to attracted some good players to the club. Whilst we would have loved to have won a COC I don't think losing in the finals to good sides is a choke but that's just our opinion. Hopefully we get on Saturday.

factnotfiction
wrote on 05-Aug-16 07:02

i know for a fact you do pay your players maybe not weekly but if they arnt paying rego thats an extra 300 plus dollars in their pockets for playing with you

free rego
wrote on 05-Aug-16 10:01

I think you will find many clubs offer free rego if you help with coaching. At WPH we used to get free rego if we took some training sessions. I am sure many other clubs would offer the same thing. I really cant see anyone in this comp getting paid. We are just not good enough to deserve.

Really?
wrote on 05-Aug-16 10:06

So what if they did pay for their regos. Do you think that is why they play for the club? To save $300 on rego. Alot of their sponsorship is from their current so called paid playing group also isn't it. Don't hate on them cause they have more skilful mates than you

too far
wrote on 05-Aug-16 11:05

you telling me jimmy from penno just wanted to go to kenthurst cos he felt like it even though he lives in narrabeen as for the money comes from the players anyway, yeah its tax ridoffs and drug money thats why kenthurst supporters are the biggest bunch of loudmouths their all ice addicts

boring day in the west
wrote on 05-Aug-16 12:04

hahahahahahahahahah the bushboys are out in full force this week talking to themselves

Tax
wrote on 05-Aug-16 12:06

Tax right off? It's still giving away money isn't it. Just because something is a tax right off doesn't mean it's free. If they put that money into their pockets they would still be better off wouldn't they? For all you tax gurus

Who?
wrote on 05-Aug-16 12:08

Who is Jimmy from Penno? Has he even played this year?

Author:
Subject: