top four

Views: 468 Posts: 5
finals
wrote on 26-Jul-16 09:08

looks like the top four is sorted out

sta will have to lose both their next two to not make it and even though they are playing against eew and ravens i cant see them not getting atleast a point
if anything i see them overtaking hawks and coming in second its been a great run home for the woodies
will be hard to beat them in the finals with their form

and wph need 3 points from their last two games
but with their last two games being against glenhaven and hawks i cant see them not winning one of them

so it seems ravens have dropped out of the finals race, after a fantastic (some may say lucky) first round they have really disappointed this round with losses to the bottom two teams and only adding 6 points since the start of the second round

TG
wrote on 26-Jul-16 12:01

At least the finals will be played on quality surface seeing there all at penno park.Saturday & Sunday S/L & P/L. Starting at 11am.

THE ROCK
wrote on 26-Jul-16 13:04

Is that confirmed TG?

finals
wrote on 27-Jul-16 08:04

just had another look on the table and saw that eew are also on 24 points so they still have a chance as well this makes the game on saturday all the more interesting eew need a win to stay in it, sta only need a draw to secure their spot massive eastwood derby

Credit where credit is due
wrote on 27-Jul-16 09:01

In all honesty credit to WPH and RAV to turn around so quickly in one season. From escaping relegation by the skin of their teeth to both pushing (with WPH all but securing) a top 4 position.

Author:
Subject: