Last 10 rounds stats

Views: 2314 Posts: 40
PK
wrote on 05-Jul-16 10:05

Attitudes and egos are one thing, but numbers don't lie. I'll also preface this post by saying that while I previously played for Ravens in the PL glory days of the late 90's, I am no longer playing but know a number of the guys who currently play in this year's PL teams.
So, when looking at the results from the last 10 rounds of matches, this is what I have found.

Best attack - WPH 22
Worst attack - NOR 8
Best defence - KEN 8
Worst defence - GLH 30
Most points - KEN 25
Least points - GLH 6
Longest winning streak - KEN 4
Longest losing streak - PEN 5
Longest undefeated streak - HWK 8 (6 wins 2 draws)

Any surprises here?

more
wrote on 05-Jul-16 11:02

any other stats that ya cant get from the ladder? biggest scoreing margin? higest goal scorer? most yellows? any hatricks? most clean sheets?

PK
wrote on 05-Jul-16 13:04

Biggest scoring margin - PEN 5 (6-1 win vs GLH) Hatricks - 0 (judging by the details on the Golden Boot tab) Most clean sheets - KEN 5 Most goals in a game - 7 (PEN v GLH and HWK v WPH) No details on yellow cards unfortunately. I'll get back to you about the highest goal scorer.

PK
wrote on 05-Jul-16 14:00

And I think Munoz (WPH) may have had one in ressies before being promoted to 1st's.

PK
wrote on 05-Jul-16 14:00

Oh yeah, there were 2 from Jayden Young (WRR) in rounds 2 and 3, but I was only looking at the last 10 games played.

Big loss
wrote on 05-Jul-16 14:03

Heard that Jayden Young is no longer with the rovers and now playing for Spirit FC... any truth to that?

history
wrote on 05-Jul-16 14:04

yeah there were some from wrr and wph but dont think they were in the last 10 rounds

Yeah
wrote on 05-Jul-16 14:07

Must be a huge loss if they beat 2nd without him

more
wrote on 05-Jul-16 14:08

im more than certain there was a few hatricks in the first few rounds possibly from ravens or range rovers

PK
wrote on 05-Jul-16 15:04

According to the Football NSW site, he's played the last 2 games for Spirit's Under 20's.

Bill
wrote on 05-Jul-16 18:09

True^

David Middleton
wrote on 05-Jul-16 21:01

My stats indicate kenthurst difficult to dislodge from the top of the tree when it comes to latter grind of the season. Be prepared for the Red Sea.

WRR
wrote on 06-Jul-16 09:02

Sometimes tree fall down hard this weekend.

David Middleton
wrote on 06-Jul-16 09:07

My stats also indicate that kenthurst like to choke in the finals so be prepared for that as well.

PK
wrote on 06-Jul-16 10:09

Top scorers in last 10 rounds are:- 9 - Pullan (HWK) 6 - Simpson (KEN) and K Glavicar (WPH)

Juice
wrote on 06-Jul-16 18:00

David Middleton Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My stats also indicate that kenthurst like to > choke in the finals so be prepared for that as > well. Ken 1st grade don't make the gf one season in four and they're labelled chokers? Lol. Do believe they won two of those three gfs as well.

Awesome
wrote on 06-Jul-16 18:09

I miss ken players talking about themselves every second post. I wonder were you'd be without bringing in more new players? Don't tell me, Tim Simpson is a junior. Played for the under 6/1s for the bush boys

Bushboy
wrote on 06-Jul-16 21:03

Good clubs attract good players.

Cry me a river
wrote on 06-Jul-16 21:09

Awesome Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I miss ken players talking about themselves every > second post. > > I wonder were you'd be without bringing in more > new players? Don't tell me, Tim Simpson is a > junior. Played for the under 6/1s for the bush > boys So get better connected.....simples

Timber mill
wrote on 06-Jul-16 22:03

Wanted - hardwood timber support beams - needed for support of trophy cabinet at kenthurst park. Current structure not finished and more sleepers needed before end of season. Please call 1300 -COYR

Unlucky
wrote on 06-Jul-16 23:09

Juice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > David Middleton Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > My stats also indicate that kenthurst like to > > choke in the finals so be prepared for that as > > well. > > > Ken 1st grade don't make the gf one season in four > and they're labelled chokers? Lol. Do believe they > won two of those three gfs as well. They weren't in 2012 or 2015 so you're wrong juice.

einstein
wrote on 07-Jul-16 10:00

Awesome Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I miss ken players talking about themselves every > second post. > > I wonder were you'd be without bringing in more > new players? Don't tell me, Tim Simpson is a > junior. Played for the under 6/1s for the bush > boys Other than bring in new players, how else do u replace the guys that have left? cardboard cutouts? dumb cunt

typical bushboy
wrote on 07-Jul-16 10:09

i think the point he was trying to make was about bringing juniors up... dw i know all the ice you smoke out there makes you angry

Harden up
wrote on 07-Jul-16 11:01

Stop sooking. There are no rules around juniors progressing to pl. every team has non junior players in pl.. Get over it

breaking bush
wrote on 07-Jul-16 11:02

typical bushboy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i think the point he was trying to make was about > bringing juniors up... > > dw i know all the ice you smoke out there makes > you angry cheers for the typical bushboy label ..... aka succesful trophy laden bushboy and i guess you havent seen our squad lately. a lot more juniors added to the ranks this year. keep sooking though, that will get you silverware im sure

Reality
wrote on 07-Jul-16 15:00

The Tigers of 2015 are the Stephen Bradbury of the GHFA.

Stevie#B
wrote on 07-Jul-16 15:06

I'm glad we all brought this up like adults. Fact of the matter is you need quality senior players to assist juniors develop. The problem that our great club has is that for too long Big Mac has ignored the youth of our club to import older dinosaurs. You may recall a post last year about Stegosaurus(On The J...), Brontosaurus and a Triceratops(Bald Inspector). That is exactly what I am referring too. My Beef with Big Mac was purely due to the fact that our juniors should be given priority to older prehistoric beasts who are holding onto their football days by stacking KP2 in the selfish attempt to collect one last trophy. It's a sad state of affairs when a junior who rightfully should be included in the PL squad plays against you and scores the winning goal. Let's hope it doesn't happen again in a few weeks time as it could cost us the title and Big Mac his last chance to bite into a piece of celebratory cake!

Blah blah blah
wrote on 07-Jul-16 19:05

Can't believe I'm saying this but it was better when EEW and STA won both trophies last year. They didn't chirp nearly as much about their silverware compared to KEN.

Simon and garfunkel
wrote on 07-Jul-16 21:01

Blah blah blah Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Can't believe I'm saying this but it was better > when EEW and STA won both trophies last year. They > didn't chirp nearly as much about their silverware > compared to KEN. So u prefer the sound.....of silence. Why are you on here then? More bafoonery it seems from the jealous also-rans that can't accept the fact the bushboys produce the goods year after year

Huh?
wrote on 08-Jul-16 00:09

Tigers and Woodies are the defending premiers and chsmpions. You didn't win shit last year kenthurst.

booshboy
wrote on 08-Jul-16 07:00

oi! we did win something last year the GHFA cup the most prestigeous trophy to be won (please dont mention all the CoCs weve choked in)

Ugh
wrote on 08-Jul-16 07:03

geez KEN are even worse than RAV and WRR combined with the amount of sh*t talking going on about how good they are

Peter ovalteen
wrote on 08-Jul-16 07:05

Ugh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > geez KEN are even worse than RAV and WRR combined > with the amount of sh*t talking going on about how > good they are Let's not say things we can't take back... Because between the fat version of whitey of me myself and Irene (Phoenix) and the meadowbank mugs.... There is enough Shit talked to fill Sydney harbour.

Harrison Road
wrote on 08-Jul-16 13:00

i thought that didnt count Bush pigger? jealous that normo knocked you out and you played your full first grade team? I still laugh about that game. You were so cocky pre game.... post match you were like, your lucky we didn't play our first 11. Win with pride, loose with pride. That's what we teach at normo.

booshpig
wrote on 08-Jul-16 13:06

the ghfa cup WAS the most important trophy in the whole comp! until sta won it this year its not worth anything now

Mutiny
wrote on 08-Jul-16 13:07

You also lock your coach out of the dressing room

Grammarian
wrote on 09-Jul-16 09:02

Harrison Road Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i thought that didnt count Bush pigger? > > jealous that normo knocked you out and you played > your full first grade team? > > I still laugh about that game. You were so cocky > pre game.... post match you were like, your lucky > we didn't play our first 11. > > Win with pride, loose with pride. > > That's what we teach at normo. It's lose not loose.... They should be be teaching spelling and grammar at normo you goose. First two words to learn "super league".

Lololol
wrote on 09-Jul-16 18:02

Simon and garfunkel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Blah blah blah Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Can't believe I'm saying this but it was better > > when EEW and STA won both trophies last year. > They > > didn't chirp nearly as much about their > silverware > > compared to KEN. > > > So u prefer the sound.....of silence. Why are you > on here then? > > More bafoonery it seems from the jealous also-rans > that can't accept the fact the bushboys produce > the goods year after year Bafoonery.. :'D :'D how do you hillbillys get past the question to even post? Holy shit.

Lololol
wrote on 09-Jul-16 18:02

Simon and garfunkel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Blah blah blah Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Can't believe I'm saying this but it was better > > when EEW and STA won both trophies last year. > They > > didn't chirp nearly as much about their > silverware > > compared to KEN. > > > So u prefer the sound.....of silence. Why are you > on here then? > > More bafoonery it seems from the jealous also-rans > that can't accept the fact the bushboys produce > the goods year after year Bafoonery.. :'D :'D how do you hillbillys get past the question to even post? Holy shit.

Puma tree house
wrote on 10-Jul-16 06:09

July.. Your lucky cause Blake was coming for you.. See you soon babe

Author:
Subject: