NERds - painful to watch

Views: 1303 Posts: 6
wrote on 25-Apr-06 20:00

if i wanted to watch long bombs - i 'd have stayed at home & watch the anzac blockbuster between Essendon - Collingwood. NER will struggle for fifth placing this year. Good luck against those twinkle toe Normo boys.

Batts'
wrote on 25-Apr-06 22:05

It is irrelevant. You play with what you have got available. No one can play that bad and expect to win. Snakehead is right, we were absolute rubbish. Anyone there knows I am not playing mind games here. Yes we were short, but so what. The block who came on with the red boots was on the bench for the stiffs and yet he was one of our better players in the later game. Ce la vie !!

Viewer
wrote on 25-Apr-06 22:08

I watched the Penno vs Ner game, and i believed that penno werent anything special accept for boz and kurt and definately not title favourites. I heard that ner had 6 people out and were playing with heaps of reserve graders. Is this true?

Viewer
wrote on 25-Apr-06 23:05

I understand that, but snakehead cant make a judgement on ner based on one game, i saw ner play against thornleigh and they played ok and still walked passed thornleigh.

wrote on 26-Apr-06 04:04

maybe you should give that `shorty` attacking midfielder who plays for Ner stiffs a run in the first team. >>>I watched the Penno vs Ner game, and i believed that penno werent anything special accept for boz and kurt and definately not title favourites<<<< yeah - maybe they aren't that special - but nonetheless they at least have some semblance of passing the ball as a unit. maybe penno has mastered the art of playing at penno park. good luck for the rest as penno park is beginning to look like a camel's paddock. time for a complete returfing.

fingers
wrote on 26-Apr-06 08:09

bring on penno... unconvincing against ner who started the game with 6 regular 1st graders, 2 of which were passengers 10 mins in. Can't wait for Saturday.

Author:
Subject: