Love to know your opinion

Views: 1373 Posts: 12
I dnt know names haha
wrote on 08-Jun-16 21:07

So with the season half way through thought after playing everyone once I'd name my team of the year
Normo keeper
WPH RB Sta two CB Ravens left back
Matt HWKS josh WPH Darcy RAV
pullan HWKS TIM KEN kane WPH

No Names
wrote on 09-Jun-16 06:09

Is that your ressies team?

please...
wrote on 09-Jun-16 07:06

Darcy page is rubbish. I wouldn't put him in my AA team of special education students.

Jake C
wrote on 09-Jun-16 08:05

Not a bad squad my friend. My option would be: Jake Currie RB Scholesy Sweeper Jack Currie CB Headband Jake LB Jackson Currie CDM, JC LM, Jake Currie RM, Jacky C CAM Attacking duo of Jack Currie and Jack Currie playing up front. Unstoppable!!!

Newbe
wrote on 09-Jun-16 11:05

Hey gents if a player gets a red card on Saturday can he play on Monday if not whats stopping him from playing under a different name.

Dodgy Newbe
wrote on 09-Jun-16 17:00

Yes, if you're sent on Saturday you can't play Monday and it counts as a week's suspension. Like any game, if you play under a different name that's fine until you get caught then the team forfeits and gets fined. You must be a champion player if you're already planning to get sent off more than two days before kick off. Newbe Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey gents if a player gets a red card on Saturday > can he play on Monday if not whats stopping him > from playing under a different name.

Newbe
wrote on 09-Jun-16 17:07

Yep play for penno.

Do tell
wrote on 09-Jun-16 18:07

Newbe Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yep play for penno. Cmon there's more to your random post, do tell?

standouts
wrote on 10-Jun-16 08:00

you would have to have the whole ravens backline theyve only conceded 6 goals so far midfield geekie KEN joel RAV and the hawks new triangle and up front kane WPH kel KEN and jayden WRR

Square
wrote on 10-Jun-16 10:09

That's funny The Rock the new triangle

asada
wrote on 10-Jun-16 11:05

Think juice is the new triangle

Re think
wrote on 11-Jun-16 19:07

standouts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you would have to have the whole ravens backline > theyve only conceded 6 goals so far > > midfield geekie KEN joel RAV and the hawks new > triangle > > and up front kane WPH kel KEN and jayden WRR Might wanna re think your back line after conceding 3 against the worst pl team in 10 years

Author:
Subject: