Jez
wrote on 25-Apr-06 18:05

1st YMC 0 4 NMH Res YMC 0 1 NMH

Josh
wrote on 25-Apr-06 19:07

PEN v NER 1sts:2-0 Ressies:1-1 STA v RAV 1sts:3-0 Ressies:3-5

six yard box
wrote on 25-Apr-06 20:01

At the eew-wph game,wph very unlucky not to take all the points in 1sts.very good possession game and speed to burn but lacked finish at the top end.Juice,hows the hammy??see what happens when a keeper ventures beyond the confines of the six yard box.ressies possibly should have been won by eew,close game though.

Juice
wrote on 25-Apr-06 20:05

Six yard box, Hammy is sore. A bit of rehab ahead - got three days until Boz and Penno. I see Boz is now on six goals... Hope I'm right for Saturday's big game at Campbell!

Admin
wrote on 25-Apr-06 21:09

Tipping comp tally board has been updated.

Boz
wrote on 25-Apr-06 22:09

Im sure u will be fine juicelay!

statsman
wrote on 26-Apr-06 09:04

The tables have been updated on the the roselea website I see Normo are looking strong. 4 consecutive clean sheets. Grays failure in securing a state league contract is paying dividends for them

Thorns
wrote on 26-Apr-06 12:02

Never a chance at what?

Fan
wrote on 26-Apr-06 12:03

I was at both the Normanhurst games over the weekend vs ravens and ymca and Normo looked very lacklustre in these two games. On both occassions Normo could have gone down 2-0 before they had kicked into gear, and even though the scorelines suggest convincing wins, the ravens played them of the park for 60 minutes and the y dominated 70% of the match, especially the second half. North Epping are a much tougher outfit.

Phantom2000
wrote on 26-Apr-06 12:04

I dont think they wil drop off at all Thorns, They are losing sean, bones and Parso, and the rumour is Leo aswell..So they may not keep the clean sheets up and will lose a few but they wont drop off.... You are right that everyone loves to hate gray, but you got to give it to him he is a good performer for normo.. NER to get over Normo this week though. The week after though is the big one for Nor and Thunder.. Normo are going to want to send they boys going OS away with a big win over their rivals, but thunder havnt beaten Nor of late and will really want to cut them down at their knees.

Thorns
wrote on 26-Apr-06 12:04

statsman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Grays failure in securing a state league contract > is paying dividends for them I don't really think that 4 clean sheets can be put down to one player....More of a solid team performance in all four games. Nathan, I believe was offered a spot at Granville but decided to stay with Normo.

Thorns
wrote on 26-Apr-06 12:05

Gray is a wanker on the field and theres no one we love to hate more but to get to them you have to get to him when you play Normanhurst. He does keep there team organised and runs the game for Normo. Hit him, hit Normo. Expect Normo to drop of now as theres whispers there in big trouble for numbers now with numerous players heading o/s and plenty of injuries.

Tim
wrote on 26-Apr-06 12:05

I think you'll find Grey did secure a contract with winter super league team Granville Rage

mourinho
wrote on 26-Apr-06 12:07

1 player doesnt keep cleen sheets, the whole team does. Normo have a very good goal keeper and an abundance of talented backs. One of which left an imprint on my leg.

Thorns Thorns
wrote on 26-Apr-06 12:07

Ta thorns

Wikere
wrote on 26-Apr-06 12:09

Normo were never a chance anyway

Osvaldo
wrote on 26-Apr-06 13:00

I've seen normo, unimpressive and lucky. they will drop and after they lose their players and leo (bye bye goals). although with the start they have had they could use the momentum to try and finish top 4 for the finals. unlikely. Thunder and NER to topple them before WPH show them a lesson.

Gaz
wrote on 26-Apr-06 14:04

How can you say normo are lucky and unimpressive when they've knocked off the 2 supposed favorites (penno and st andrews) and havn't conseeded a goal in 4 games. They're in great form and sitting pretty if you ask me. As for leo leaving, sure it's a bummer for them, but it's not like he's been scoring all their goals (i think only 1 or 2) Admittadley I havn't seen their games, but you can't say they've been lacklustre when they're undefeated and leading the comp. Looking forward to the big dreby in 2 weeks though!!

Fingers plus
wrote on 26-Apr-06 15:01

Way to talk north epping down fingers. Were to accustomed to your mind games nth epping, the whole league heres the same story every week.

Phantom2000
wrote on 26-Apr-06 15:04

Osvaldo your comments are amusing, how you can write that i will never know... you can never ever write them off..

Fingers plus
wrote on 26-Apr-06 15:07

Well good job in swaying the focus of you as favourites mr penno. Im sure though any team that features batts and tarrent will be a force to be reckoned with. I hear all those suspended players and injured players are back this weekend to play so they will give normo there hardest challenge to date.

You play for Penno? I don't think so Fingers.......I don't know you......

fingers

Ner yesterday started the game 5 first grade players down, they lost 3 more during the game,from what i can remember these are key players.Normo will be facing ner reserves normo by 4.

fingers
wrote on 26-Apr-06 15:09

Mind games?I play for Penno......

Ranger
wrote on 26-Apr-06 16:08

F#ck all this injury talk, we'll go to normo and beat them in front of all their fans. We'll have our players back, and we are hungry to get the off the top.

Why
wrote on 26-Apr-06 17:04

why have all the games been updated except for the Ner,` EEW ressies?? is there a protest ?

Author:
Subject: