Ravens vs the Bush Pigglets

Views: 974 Posts: 13
Darcy Paige
wrote on 26-May-16 15:08

what a mouth waterng figure this wkend. all the chat, all the hype with only 1 team taking home the glory this wkend! Stevie B, how many jerry cans do we need to bring on sat? Do we need our passports?

Upforgrabs
wrote on 26-May-16 16:04

Winner of this to be first on the weekend after hearing Hawks are missing key players for there game against sta, tipping them to lose 1-0 and kenthurst to win 2-1

Forum Battle
wrote on 26-May-16 17:07

Stevie b vs Phoneix Who is the bigger man?

Horko
wrote on 26-May-16 19:03

Upforgrabs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Winner of this to be first on the weekend after > hearing Hawks are missing key players for there > game against sta, tipping them to lose 1-0 and > kenthurst to win 2-1 I'm hardly a key player but thanks for thinking of me

Bitched
wrote on 27-May-16 09:05

Darcy has gone into hiding after been called out.. Not confident your going win!

Darcy Paige
wrote on 27-May-16 10:04

I am here and ready for these so called Kenthurst Superstars tomorrow. I have just punched the address into google maps and it's telling me that it's 45mins drive with 2 fuel stops? Do you guys have food and water out there or do i need to bring a tent and a billy can for the campfire. Very keen to take on this Big Mac character and his so called "superstars"..... Muppets!

No I in Page
wrote on 27-May-16 12:02

Show some respect and spell the great man's name correctly would you, there's no I.

Paramedic
wrote on 27-May-16 12:07

I'm thinking we should have an ambulance on hand for Darcy tomorrow

Darcy Paige
wrote on 27-May-16 12:08

Yep. No I in team, but there is a ME! Ravens = ME = I = DP DP for president!

Colgate Extra Clean
wrote on 27-May-16 14:05

IS Darcy Paige the won with the massive teeth ?

Stevie#B
wrote on 27-May-16 15:02

Darcy, if you were a local to the Sydney basin, i'm sure that you will comprehend that it's not required to carry jerry cans as we in this technological society have these great inventions called service stations. They usually carry a range of fuel along with beverages, food and even ice! I suggest you pick up a bag of ice to cool your ego on the way home as you will most likely hobble away with no points and perhaps a battle wound or 7. I missed the training debrief this week, but the tactical awareness of Big Mac was spoken about midweek and we will be going for the win this week rather than sub and praying like we did last week. If you would like Darcy, I can introduce you to Big Mac. A good guy to have on your side once you separate his ego from the best interest of the squad.

chatfield
wrote on 28-May-16 09:03

I'm the one with the massive teeth. Kenthurst doing the rain dance all night. Anything to avoid today's battering. See you soon piggies xx

Save us please
wrote on 28-May-16 09:08

Don't know about everyone else but I hope Ravens don't get up, we'll never hear the end of it! I don't recall Ravens of past banging on so much, hard team and reasonably professional in their approach, took their wins and losses in their stride, what changed ? is it just one tool in the garage or is the full sidchrome set involved?

Author:
Subject: