West Penno Keeper

Views: 4279 Posts: 41
Hayes Sideline
wrote on 15-May-16 23:00

What was with the West Penno Keeper doing the fancy moves?

Embarrassed much when the ball ended up in the net?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/MPMa5RQ.jpg[/img]

wrote on 16-May-16 07:02

what happened at the game. were wph in front and blow it?

Yaya
wrote on 16-May-16 08:02

Wph outplayed Hawks. Passing the ball around well, took an early 2 nil lead,hawks were unlucky not to have a pen and then later on Hawks were lucky for there first as a shot from distance fell there striker who scored, wph then scored late in the first half to make it 3-1. Second half was open game, both team having lots of chances and Hawks were more clinical.

bad
wrote on 16-May-16 08:02

wph conceded 3 in the 2nd half wow

ProblemsIntheirteam
wrote on 16-May-16 11:02

Has any other team heard about the hawks massive problem in their squad?.Must be hard on their coaching staff.

Horko
wrote on 16-May-16 11:08

This will be interesting, care to elaborate, only difficult thing for the coaching staff I know of is them trying to find a spot on the ressies bench for me

THE ROCK
wrote on 16-May-16 12:00

We have a few issues internally which is the reason why we are so inconsistent in playing. One half we turn up, the other half we are on cloud 9. I'm not sure what the above person was referring to but we are doing our best to get on top of it.

Ivan
wrote on 16-May-16 12:06

So why did your coach looked pissed off and left straight after full time.

Woof
wrote on 16-May-16 12:09

Any team with Blake Rosier in it is bound to have problems

Jealousy aye
wrote on 16-May-16 13:04

It's funny how there is always a trend of when Blake rosier comes up on this chat, normally after west penno games... Someone must hate him hard aye hahaha

Newsflash
wrote on 16-May-16 14:00

I think the whole Comp hates him.

Bill
wrote on 16-May-16 16:00

Blake rosier is just a poor mans Darcy Page

Darcy Paige
wrote on 16-May-16 16:01

I love Blake and on Saturday I'll show him the real peel.

Darcy Paige
wrote on 16-May-16 17:01

Yeah, but im the best player... You'll see

Mitch
wrote on 16-May-16 17:07

Blakes the best striker in this league.

Mary-Jane
wrote on 16-May-16 21:02

Jealousy aye Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It's funny how there is always a trend of when > Blake rosier comes up on this chat, normally after > west penno games... Someone must hate him hard aye > hahaha I think Wph are just dirty that they let yet another quality player go. Very funny considering they have the biggest junior base on earth and still can't compete with the old blokes from the bush

li0n
wrote on 18-May-16 10:06

only reason bushboys have so much quality is because they offer players free rego and money to come play for them

Over The Cap
wrote on 18-May-16 11:03

So what's new,heard the hawks are in the same boat and their coaches are on 7.500 each.So if your not getting your rego paid you must be playing for rovers or Glenhaven.

pennoooo
wrote on 18-May-16 11:05

wow how many clubs does this happen at? i know it doesnt happen at ours

Horko
wrote on 18-May-16 11:09

That's why we get such lucrative sponsorships, MOTM each week gets $450 and a quarter pounder meal. We also can afford a stadium announcer; cheerleaders next.

Turtleneck
wrote on 18-May-16 11:09

How much are they paying the fat bloke who camps on the wing? 3 Pizza's a game?

eastie
wrote on 18-May-16 12:01

wow a $450 bonus for MOTM thats like a months salary for you westies isnt it?

Teacher
wrote on 18-May-16 12:02

Correction. 3xMOTM = 550.00 bonus that's what Cribbie received.Westie that blacktown mate.I'd call it northern suburbs.

Getachequeupya
wrote on 18-May-16 12:08

Yep same here we all get rego paid.peels the real deal.

Horko
wrote on 18-May-16 12:09

Turtleneck Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How much are they paying the fat bloke who camps > on the wing? > > 3 Pizza's a game? Shit, I thought I'd lost weight since they cut me back down to 2 pizzas

not fooling anyone
wrote on 18-May-16 13:05

you do know that it is super easy to see who you actually are so we know you actually arnt from ravens

Turtleneck
wrote on 18-May-16 15:00

Horko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Turtleneck Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > How much are they paying the fat bloke who > camps > > on the wing? > > > > 3 Pizza's a game? > > Shit, I thought I'd lost weight since they cut me > back down to 2 pizzas I was referring to the fat guy from the bushpigs that was playing as a winger/brickwall of fries. Had a good touch, but kept coming to the sideline asking for something to eat every 15mins.

THE ROCK
wrote on 18-May-16 15:04

Rego's paid at the hawks = dont make me laugh. We are lucky to get a new pair of socks each season! Paid in love...

Darcy Paige
wrote on 18-May-16 16:01

Heard they are paying Darcy Page a medium double chesseburger meal a game, a large if they get the win... It's showing

jealous
wrote on 19-May-16 07:04

its showing by us continuously winning haters gon hate

Stevie#B
wrote on 20-May-16 09:06

I've been trying to keep quiet on the matter for some time, but all this talk about Ravens and they still are yet to play the quality of the Bush.

May i suggest perhaps that you refrain from getting too far ahead of yourself until you take on Big Mac and his clan? The quality that ooozes all over the park is exceptional and to be perfectly honest about the situation, it's unrivaled anywhere on an amateur football field in NSW.

My apologies Big Mac for talking out of turn, but as a life member of your football club, there is no hiding the facts.

unrivaled
wrote on 20-May-16 10:07

yeah your quality that is unrivaled anywhere on an amateur football field in NSW is shown by all the CoCs you have won and all the state cups you have won and all the oh...

GETaRAVENupYa
wrote on 20-May-16 11:02

Stevie#B Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> I've been trying to keep quiet on the matter for
> some time, but all this talk about Ravens and they
> still are yet to play the quality of the Bush.
>
> May i suggest perhaps that you refrain from
> getting too far ahead of yourself until you take
> on Big Mac and his clan? The quality that ooozes
> all over the park is exceptional and to be
> perfectly honest about the situation, it's
> unrivaled anywhere on an amateur football field in
> NSW.
>
> My apologies Big Mac for talking out of turn, but
> as a life member of your football club, there is
> no hiding the facts.

Stevie, your an idiot and belong at Kenthurst along with all your medals and all your life memberships. The fact of the matter is, next year you will be off in the Hills District with you precious team of dinosaurs(as you have put it previously). So why don't you do us all a favour, shut up and stop giving us your useless contributions and enjoy football.

What do you ever think is going to come out of your commentary?

If you think Ravens are out of position, then try and beat us next weekend. Remember we are the only team to concede 3 in first grade and 13 in the whole competition.

Best Defense, Best Team.

Darcy Paige
wrote on 20-May-16 12:02

At the end of the day we have me in the middle of the pitch so all will be right for Ravens this year.

not needed
wrote on 20-May-16 12:04

i know im not needed but to be fair he said ravens where the only ones to concede 13 for both firsts and reserves which is true kenthurst are better with 12 but no other team has conceded a combined 13

der
wrote on 20-May-16 12:09

KEN is 12 in whole competion haha

Normo
wrote on 20-May-16 13:08

Darcy Paige is a witches hat in the middle of the park.

sir normo
wrote on 20-May-16 14:08

a witches hat you obviously failed to run around

Steive#B
wrote on 20-May-16 16:01

GETaRAVENupYa, I understand that basic arithmetic was not one of your strong subjects when you left school in Year 3, but you should still know that 13 is indeed greater than 12 and hence your argument is flawed. May i suggest perhaps reading a few children books and at least get your fairytails right? I can suggest Jack in the bean stalk. It seems rather relevant as you seem to have at least one in your team this season. He is rather prismatic in appearance which may put you off when reading your fairytail books. Granted, You do have the best goal difference in the competition. Well done! Both myself and Big Mac applaud you on this. However with our dynamic duo in midfield of Geekie and Roodenburg are no match for your defense. I just hope Timmy gets his body right so he can once again dominate a Gladesville team.

Stimpy
wrote on 21-May-16 07:03

Stevie Enjoy eating a west Penno ass today. You, Big Mac, mcchicken and your quarter pounder

The Keptain
wrote on 30-May-16 14:00

Is it true WRR have an international in their backline?

Author:
Subject: