Current Standings

Views: 1319 Posts: 13
H@wker
wrote on 09-May-16 18:00

By now most of you must be wondering how both Kenthurst and Hills Hawks have come up the ladder? You must have been thinking why is it that the shitty teams in this comp such as West Ryde, Ravens and West Penno be so highly placed. Let me shed some light with you all. Kenthurst seem to be following Hawks in the fixtures, and hence if you haven't played Kenthurst or Hawks yet, you a pretty much have to add 3 points onto their tally and 0 to yours. Hawks are still to play West penno, ravens, st Andrews. Kenthurst are still to play West Ryde, West Penno, Ravens See a pattern? Ravens and West Penno are sitting way to high on the table and really should show some respect to Penno and Epping Eastwood who will round out the top 4 with Kenthurst and us come seasons end. As for reserves, it's looking like Us and Kenthurst again with Epping Eastwood again and probably West Ryde or the big headed ravens rounding out the 4. Back to my pitch forks and milking my cows.

wrote on 09-May-16 23:00

Ok

City slicker
wrote on 10-May-16 07:03

As if that was written by a hawks or Kenthurst player. Someone trying to unsettle the ship? Everyone knows that kenthurst, hawks , Ravens and epping Eastwood have strong squads. It will very interesting to see who is on top Come Turn of the round

bushies
wrote on 10-May-16 07:06

it obviously is written by a hawks or kenthurst player as they are so far up each others asses out there in the stix that they have no idea what is actually going on

Lolrofl
wrote on 10-May-16 08:04

Ravens have a strong squad please hahaha... Won't be in the top half of the table come end of season

INBREDS
wrote on 10-May-16 09:01

H@wker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > By now most of you must be wondering how both > Kenthurst and Hills Hawks have come up the > ladder? > > You must have been thinking why is it that the > shitty teams in this comp such as West Ryde, > Ravens and West Penno be so highly placed. > > Let me shed some light with you all. Kenthurst > seem to be following Hawks in the fixtures, and > hence if you haven't played Kenthurst or Hawks > yet, you a pretty much have to add 3 points onto > their tally and 0 to yours. > > Hawks are still to play West penno, ravens, st > Andrews. > Kenthurst are still to play West Ryde, West Penno, > Ravens > > See a pattern? Ravens and West Penno are sitting > way to high on the table and really should show > some respect to Penno and Epping Eastwood who will > round out the top 4 with Kenthurst and us come > seasons end. > > > As for reserves, it's looking like Us and > Kenthurst again with Epping Eastwood again and > probably West Ryde or the big headed ravens > rounding out the 4. > > Back to my pitch forks and milking my cows. fuck someone hates ravens and rovers, got a problem with the inner west district cunt. we will see you when the time comes you fucking gay cunts

Pennoo
wrote on 10-May-16 10:04

Looks like a Penno player is upset with his poor start

pennoooo
wrote on 10-May-16 10:07

typical westy bushboys we can tell its you from your disgusting foul language

D.phaige
wrote on 10-May-16 11:01

Darcy page is the only thing you need to worry about at Ravens. He will win the premiership on his own

Darcicle
wrote on 10-May-16 20:09

Anyone who's first name is darcy I just feel sorry for... What a shit name...

Correct
wrote on 10-May-16 23:04

bushies Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > it obviously is written by a hawks or kenthurst > player > as they are so far up each others asses out there > in the stix that they have no idea what is > actually going on Your actually right. They are so far up each other's arse at the top of the table it's sickening. Lol

Iza Fact
wrote on 11-May-16 22:09

Not a WRR supporter/player but it is rather interesting that the team who won SL last year has not registered a single point in either grade and yet the team who was promoted due to charity events have been rather impressed thus far with wins over lasts years premiers and champions in 1sts and equal first in ressies. Anyone from Glenhaven want to comment on whats happened so far? I know its early days for all teams but who would have thunk it

I will try
wrote on 12-May-16 14:03

Answer to you question is our coaching staff is clueless in his tactic and player personel is poor.

Author:
Subject: