Results Round 5

Views: 4695 Posts: 64
Horko
wrote on 30-Apr-16 16:02

Hawks v tigers Ressies 3-3 Firsts 1-1

West Ryde Who?
wrote on 30-Apr-16 16:02

Res RAV 0-2 WRR First RAV 4-1 WRR GET A COOK ISLANDS UP YAAAAAAA ENJOY YA DRINK AT THE ROYAL YOU DEROS

Juice
wrote on 30-Apr-16 16:05

Ken v nor Res 1-1 1sts 3-2

Horse
wrote on 30-Apr-16 16:06

WPH v STA Res 4-1 1sts 3-2

Voltza
wrote on 30-Apr-16 17:01

He's the fat c*** up front

Ladies day
wrote on 30-Apr-16 17:01

Good turn out for ladies day and a terrific show put on by none other than Darcy Page. What a treat.

D3m0n-Sl4y3r69
wrote on 30-Apr-16 17:02

Pen v gln Ressies 2-1 Firsts 6-1

Phoenix1
wrote on 30-Apr-16 17:03

I wear the number 40

The Royal
wrote on 30-Apr-16 17:03

The Royal

phoenix
wrote on 30-Apr-16 17:04

Have fun at the royal rovers

What number?
wrote on 30-Apr-16 17:04

What number do you wear Phoenix?

Ok but
wrote on 30-Apr-16 17:05

Ok but which number

Jayden9
wrote on 30-Apr-16 17:05

He drinks the royal dry

Hahahah
wrote on 30-Apr-16 17:07

D3m0n-Sl4y3r69 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pen v gln > > Ressies > 2-1 > > Firsts > 6-1 How about this blokes username. Bloody hell m8.

Normo
wrote on 30-Apr-16 18:01

Tables please.

Tables
wrote on 30-Apr-16 18:03

Firsts KEN 12 (+9) WPH 12 (+5) RAV 12 (+5) HWK 10 (+2) EEW 10(+2) WRR 6 (-1) NOR 3 (-2) STA 3 (-3) PEN 6 (-8) GLH 0 (-16) Ressies WRR 13 (+7) KEN 11 (+6) HWK 10 (+9) RAV 9 (+3) WPH 7 (+7) EEW 7 (-2) STA 6 (-1) PEN 4 (-10) NOR 3 (-3) GLH 0 (-16)

unbelievable jeff!
wrote on 30-Apr-16 18:06

Early contender for miss of the season with Christopher "dab" Hatfield missing an open goal from all of 2 yards out, straight in front. It doesn't get any worse

phoenix
wrote on 30-Apr-16 19:04

I wear a different number every game

Feinicks
wrote on 30-Apr-16 20:03

you'd think Ravens would know by now that all the lowest ranked teams play each other first every year. Wait till round 1 is over before peacocking.

P.I.G
wrote on 30-Apr-16 20:05

Man we ran out of kebabs today. The bloody coach from the Rovers kept running over to help the keeper!! No wonder why he kept going down. Disgraceful effort, you stinky pigs!! Have fun at the royal you farkkken derricks!! DIRTY DEEDS DONE DIRT CHEAP!

Oi
wrote on 30-Apr-16 20:05

Pipe down ya fucken nevs ravens

JS92
wrote on 30-Apr-16 20:07

Feinicks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you'd think Ravens would know by now that all the > lowest ranked teams play each other first every > year. > > Wait till round 1 is over before peacocking. ^ obviously the crappy ravens banter is rovers in disguise champ

Premature
wrote on 30-Apr-16 20:09

Ravens have only beaten the shit teams. Wait for them to play the almighty bush boys.....

Ravens
wrote on 30-Apr-16 21:03

Ravens banter is the worst of the league. Stupid kooks

gobblygook
wrote on 30-Apr-16 21:09

^ must be the WRR inbred

Simmer down
wrote on 30-Apr-16 22:00

Darcy Page has the best banter in modern football

Ravens elbow
wrote on 30-Apr-16 22:03

i have to commend the Ravens player for elbowing a rovers boy at the back of the hand. Absolute pussy and no reason for that. You fucking coward

Bozza
wrote on 30-Apr-16 22:09

#againstmodernbanter

Bozza
wrote on 30-Apr-16 22:09

Someone's been drinking at the Royal...

DB4
wrote on 30-Apr-16 23:06

Ravens elbow Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i have to commend the Ravens player for elbowing a > rovers boy at the back of the hand. Absolute pussy > and no reason for that. You fucking coward I hope his hand is ok xoxo

Ravens elbow hero
wrote on 30-Apr-16 23:08

Yep, ravens pony tail must think he's the man - elbow to the head in back play from behind on a bloke who hadn't even tackle him. But he got seen and sent off. Coward is right

fuek faeace
wrote on 01-May-16 01:03

Premature Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ravens have only beaten the shit teams. Wait for > them to play the almighty bush boys..... Ok mate I'm pretty sure you root your dog and and then fuck your misses with your kids sandpit shovel you cunt

There it is
wrote on 01-May-16 06:06

fuek faeace Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> Premature Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
Ravens have only beaten the shit teams. Wait
> for
> >
them to play the almighty bush boys.....
>
>
> Ok mate I'm pretty sure you root your dog and and
> then fuck your misses with your kids sandpit
> shovel you cunt

And there it is, the maturity of these Ravens. Most people in seasons prior to this one hated the kenthurst crowd for Carring on like this, but you wankers do it on an open forum.

And you can't say it's a one off because old mate Phoneix carried on like this a few seasons ago.

Like the above Bloke said, it's early days to carry on and I think being on top after 5 games only proves you won't get relegated. The real test of a good team is to be on top for 3-4 seasons like kenthurst , eew, sat have.

Hahaha
wrote on 01-May-16 07:01

You Ravens blokes are dead set wankers. No chat on the forum when you got dusted by EEW but when you beat a team that got promoted by default you're all talk talk talk.

phoenix
wrote on 01-May-16 07:04

Firstly I never carried on like that... Secondly why would anyone actually say that. Obviously someone wasn't getting the bites so decided to reply to his own post.

phoenix
wrote on 01-May-16 08:09

Yeah 1-0 is a real dusting I'd say eew and sta were the teams that got dusted with their 3-1 and 5-1 losses to rivers

??
wrote on 01-May-16 09:09

What did he do that he wont be on the sidelines

Side Line
wrote on 01-May-16 09:09

Dont think the Ravens reserve grade coach will be standing on the sideline again any time soon

Hodor
wrote on 01-May-16 10:00

Pipe down hodor, have another meet pie

Damn
wrote on 01-May-16 10:03

phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah 1-0 is a real dusting > I'd say eew and sta were the teams that got dusted > with their 3-1 and 5-1 losses to rivers Please, keep talking. I'm enjoying this.

Witchetty
wrote on 01-May-16 14:03

Ravens grubs. As crazy eyes passed down his grubbery, DB is passing on his own to the next generation of bottom feeders

Fact.
wrote on 01-May-16 14:04

DB4 Wrote:

> Ravens elbow Wrote:

> -----
> >
i have to commend the Ravens player for elbowing
> a
> >
rovers boy at the back of the hand. Absolute
> pussy
> >
and no reason for that. You fucking coward
>
> I hope his hand is ok xoxo

Probably not a matter to joke about buddy, considering the Rover's player spent last night getting HEAD scans in hospital. Disgrace of an act, nothing but a coward act from the pony-tailed grub. To blindside someone like that with an elbow no where near the ball is incredibly dangerous and pathetic, you're a let down to your team, a disgrace to this comp and the game of football.

Colgate
wrote on 01-May-16 16:08

The way phoenix talks on the forum, you think he could actually play ? The guy struggles to walk from the sheds to the bench...

Hand or head?
wrote on 01-May-16 17:07

Why would he get his head scanned if he was hit in the hand? Weird Chinese witchc Doctor stuff?

Fact.
wrote on 01-May-16 18:09

Hand or head? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why would he get his head scanned if he was hit in > the hand? > > Weird Chinese witchc Doctor stuff? Was struck in the head buddy. Not really something to be a smart ass about.

Haha
wrote on 01-May-16 19:00

WRR ressies player strikes RAV player behind run of play and expects nothing in return? He got what he asked for and unfortunately refs only saw the retaliation. Stop being so soft. Seems like WRR had ladies on and off the field for ladies day!!

Fact.
wrote on 01-May-16 19:06

Haha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > WRR ressies player strikes RAV player behind run > of play and expects nothing in return? He got what > he asked for and unfortunately refs only saw the > retaliation. Stop being so soft. Seems like WRR > had ladies on and off the field for ladies day!! Probably shouldn't go making accusations like that. Can assure you it was unprovoked and considering the physical nature of yesterday's game and how hard both teams were going in, to lash out with an elbow is cowardly. Fair game to the rest of the RAV ressies considering several went out of their way to check on the condition of the Rover's player.

Haha
wrote on 01-May-16 21:08

Fact. Wrote:

> Haha Wrote:

> -----
> >
WRR ressies player strikes RAV player behind
> run
> >
of play and expects nothing in return? He got
> what
> >
he asked for and unfortunately refs only saw
> the
> >
retaliation. Stop being so soft. Seems like WRR
> >
had ladies on and off the field for ladies
> day!!
>
> Probably shouldn't go making accusations like
> that. Can assure you it was unprovoked and
> considering the physical nature of yesterday's
> game and how hard both teams were going in, to
> lash out with an elbow is cowardly. Fair game to
> the rest of the RAV ressies considering several
> went out of their way to check on the condition of
> the Rover's player.

Do you actually believe he was not provoked??

Wrong bloke
wrote on 01-May-16 21:09

Pony tail was using elbows from the start. He got booked for an elbow early. Then he fell over in a challenge that was play on, got up and lined up another guy who hadn't even tackled him and smashed him off the ball. You ravens were fine after it was just pony tail so dont make excuses for his coward act now

Benny96
wrote on 01-May-16 22:05

Antonis Garuzzo is his name. Funny thing is that he is a police officer..

Clueless
wrote on 02-May-16 00:09

Everyone replying to this thread is 100% WRR players. Everyone on this forum who has played more than 1-2 years in this league knows that people talk shit after every game. Most of the time purely with the aim to get a rise out of either their own teammates or the opposition. The more you bite the worse the banter gets. So the only people fuelling the fire are the derricks who think the trash talk is legit. As for who elbowed who. Settle it with handbags at 10 paces ladies.

peennoooooo
wrote on 02-May-16 07:09

why is everyone talking about ravens and not talking about how we won 6-1

with the green machine and scholesy back we are unstable

Watto
wrote on 02-May-16 08:04

How did you concede glenhaven?

Gracious in victory
wrote on 02-May-16 13:07

Gee these Ravens blokes are a class act hahaha do they carry on like this every year???

Yoghurt Dip
wrote on 02-May-16 15:03

How good was the souvlakia and tzatziki at Peel! Bravo re!

BOZZ
wrote on 02-May-16 17:05

peennoooooo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > we are > unstable

peeeeenno
wrote on 03-May-16 07:02

noone will be able to stop us now that we have the two best players in the comp back we are a force to be reckoned with

catch ups
wrote on 03-May-16 09:07

you do realise you're already two games behind the front runners yeah?

pennooooo
wrote on 03-May-16 13:02

you do realise we are going to win the rest of our games without fail closing that two game gap and then creating it again on everyone else you dont have to worry about me i can do math and i can also tell you that you are going to lose by atleast 3 if you come up against penno

Speculation
wrote on 03-May-16 16:07

It sounds like Penno signed Darcy Page. Can anyone confirm?

pennooooo
wrote on 04-May-16 07:08

we dont need darcy page we have ex premier league star scholesy we have the green machine we have harry born fom the boob of god and the legendary manager alby the prodigy of morrow there is no stopping us now

Turn the Page
wrote on 04-May-16 11:02

Can confirm Darcy Page has been training with PEN Seeking a release from his contract at Peel

Boob
wrote on 04-May-16 13:04

pennooooo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > we dont need darcy page > we have ex premier league star scholesy > we have the green machine > we have harry born fom the boob of god > and the legendary manager alby the prodigy of > morrow > > there is no stopping us now You mean from the boob of Boob

pennooooo
wrote on 05-May-16 07:04

you know what i meant, how many times do i need to say this we dont need darcy page he has not been training with us. we have all the star power we need mixed with the right amount of experience. with junior, william and alby

Author:
Subject: