who to look out for

Views: 3473 Posts: 35
psychic
wrote on 26-Apr-16 12:05

Queue the Darcy Page circle jerk Ravens might have take the mantle for worst banter off of STA this year

interested
wrote on 26-Apr-16 12:07

who are the players to watch out for this season?

Jayden Young a hatrick against eew and sta

Izaack Munoz and Tom Vriens been banging them in aswell

Pennos new keeper

STA Michael Pearson and the fat bloke

anyone else been noticed??

THE ROCK
wrote on 26-Apr-16 15:00

Add in timmy simpson. Played only a handful of games and is doing well, not to mention Geekie scoring from midfield for the bushies.

pfc
wrote on 26-Apr-16 17:01

Ravens back 4 have some new recruits, only conceded 2 from 4 games. And Luke Currie and Tim Green coming back soon for us.

Jack Currie
wrote on 26-Apr-16 21:00

Me.

backfromthedead
wrote on 26-Apr-16 21:05

What about Tim Green and Paul Scholes returning from an npl side? first appearance this Sat for them?

Colgate
wrote on 27-Apr-16 06:08

Ravens bloke with the pearly whites, Hatfield? Talented up and comer Colgate total 24 hour protection and whitens teeth in just 1 week

3PM
wrote on 27-Apr-16 08:06

i think west ryde have an international player from chad

petza
wrote on 27-Apr-16 10:03

Ravens right winger was dangerous

Normo
wrote on 27-Apr-16 10:04

Hawks have an international from Japan looks like a sumo wrestler he scores a few.

Classic
wrote on 27-Apr-16 11:08

Normo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hawks have an international from Japan looks like > a sumo wrestler he scores a few. Nice try bush pigs He has been injured since he played you... Go wind someone else up - maybe Stevie b?

GHFAScout
wrote on 27-Apr-16 12:09

STAs young bloke on the wing wasn't too bad EEWs CM is always classy

Pearly whites?
wrote on 27-Apr-16 15:04

Hatfield would have to have the largest, ugliest teeth in the league. Those things aren't white at all.

honest
wrote on 27-Apr-16 22:03

STAs young bloke on the wing has to be one of the worst first graders to ever grace the ghfa. Nothing against the kid but he was useless in ressies last season and was useless in the game STA played against us.

banter
wrote on 27-Apr-16 23:02

backfromthedead Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What about Tim Green and Paul Scholes returning > from an npl side? first appearance this Sat for > them? Booted out of Magic or their choice to leave?

Poor Form
wrote on 28-Apr-16 00:01

honest Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > STAs young bloke on the wing has to be one of the > worst first graders to ever grace the ghfa. > Nothing against the kid but he was useless in > ressies last season and was useless in the game > STA played against us. I hope this is banter as its poor form to have a go at a young fella giving it a go in PL in a GF winning team. Even more poor coming anonymously on a forum. Who are ya and where you from you hero keyboard warrior? I bet you wont own up you coward

Get Over It
wrote on 28-Apr-16 08:01

Hit a nerve? Every day people get on here and tear people apart.... Get over it precious. And for you to say "a young fella giving it a go in a PL GF winning team" makes you sound like a complete wanker. I would be more respectful for the players from Glenhaven and Normo who turn up each week knowing that they will be spanked. That's called giving it a go. No like these trophy hunters who go to GF winning teams to "give it a go".

big hitter
wrote on 29-Apr-16 08:03

new centre back for ravens is a good player probably one of the main reasons theyve only conceded two goals so far he is a bit dirty and put a disgraceful hit on one of our young guys right at the end of the game but was good and tough for the rest of the game

phoenix
wrote on 29-Apr-16 13:02

Wouldn't call it disgraceful, definitely a yellow card Pretty unsportsmanlike to lay on the ground for 5 mins and get up as soon as the ref blows the whistle for the end of the game though

petza
wrote on 29-Apr-16 13:07

5mins? there was under a min left in the game

Voltza
wrote on 29-Apr-16 13:08

Classic Tigers..

Marathon Runner
wrote on 29-Apr-16 14:01

Are you talking abuot the hit on the marathon runner who Epping Eastwood feed one pea a week to? Very dirty challenge - should have been a red. Any he wasn't rolling around, he was looking for food!

Concussion
wrote on 29-Apr-16 15:05

phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wouldn't call it disgraceful, definitely a yellow > card > Pretty unsportsmanlike to lay on the ground for 5 > mins and get up as soon as the ref blows the > whistle for the end of the game though Considering he can't remember it id say he didn't time it on purpose

Jenny Craig
wrote on 29-Apr-16 23:09

banter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > backfromthedead Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > What about Tim Green and Paul Scholes returning > > from an npl side? first appearance this Sat for > > them? > > > Booted out of Magic or their choice to leave? Heard the big fella was cut for failing to make the targeted weight and the other bloke left with him as he couldn't bare to be alone

Hsp
wrote on 30-Apr-16 17:00

Mate you've got no clue. The real reason is that the Greeks have no idea how to make a snack pack. Gyros is a poor substitute.

HSP
wrote on 01-May-16 01:05

Quick blonde for rezzies for the RAV, Rate him enough to play off the bench for firsts

Ressies
wrote on 01-May-16 06:00

Mate no one cares about ressies If the are good enough they should be playing first grade

Ressies4life
wrote on 01-May-16 10:05

Normo Sta Ken ressies could beat the worst 3 first grade teams.
Braithwaite and absolute gun.

No one cares
wrote on 01-May-16 11:02

No one cares you gimp, Ravens for the premiership

Carl hooper
wrote on 01-May-16 17:00

No one cares Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No one cares you gimp, Ravens for the premiership The only thing Ravens will win is a back ache when they come crashing down and pick the ball out of their net the entire second round.

pennooooo
wrote on 05-May-16 08:01

ravens keeper will need to see a chiropractor after the play us second round

rest up phonenix
wrote on 05-May-16 08:04

Rest up phoenix.... all this typing and attempted stitch up will make you tired for your uplifting performance on the weekend....

Steive#B
wrote on 05-May-16 10:07

I've been a little quiet on here as all of my wishes have come true with Big Mac signing all the young blood for this season and we are doing quite well. I find it humorous to sit back and read all this talk about Ravens when they look like the Chelsea/Man City of recent times. Go out and buy a premiership that is. Last season Ravens were SO POOR they struggled to stay up, but this season they are world champions? An experienced campaigner(such as myself) would suggest that you perhaps shut your traps and don't draw unwanted attention to yourself until at least you have played everyone once. As for my boys. It's great to see the club putting it's feet in the right direction. Although we lost a few last year, it was needed to bring the youth through. Also, it's great to see Geekie finding form in the center of the park along with the back of the net and working together with Sir Luke and Machine Forbes.

phoenix luv
wrote on 05-May-16 11:02

rest up phonenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rest up phoenix.... all this typing and attempted > stitch up will make you tired for your uplifting > performance on the weekend.... haha his performance? where on Oxford St... He is such a taker....

hypocrite
wrote on 05-May-16 13:01

the only team that buys premierships is you kenthurst i know for a fact that you offer players free rego to come play for you pretty sure you have some players that actually get payed as well

Author:
Subject: