Season preview

Views: 1307 Posts: 14
Will
wrote on 04-Apr-16 19:06

while reading the season preview, it occurred to me that the writer must be playing for Hills Hawks. Very subtle hints. I found it hilarious when I realised he had called the Cup game vs the AA1 side a "gimme", No one is safe from arrogance. Ha ha . It was a nice read with some very good observations just remember to keep your emotions away from pride.

Blake
wrote on 04-Apr-16 20:06

Hahaha Not only did they choke against an all age team but to go and get thumped first game in. I feel sorry for the Hawks. Good bunch of blokes, let the football do the talking instead of your egos.

THE ROCK
wrote on 05-Apr-16 12:08

So you think that we would go on the record and shine the light on ourselves to win the comp before round 1? Where did we refer to that aa1 side as a gimme?

I know we have picked up a few puma players, but arrogance is not what anyone at the club is about.

If you want to read into it a little, i would draw your attention to ravens who are tipped to come 9th! But hang on, they dusted penno in both grades and "excited" the crowd?

Nice try Will... sorry i mean Blake..

Funny
wrote on 05-Apr-16 13:08

Why would you pick up Pumas players if you have ambitions of winning the premiership or championship? Silly Hawks :)

Will
wrote on 05-Apr-16 14:06

Dear Mr Rocky

You ask so many silly questions, when we both know you already have the answers right under your finger tips. No one in their right mind would pick Hawks to win the title this year, unless they were in fact playing for the Hawks, in which case you couldn't blame them for 'wanting' top spot and for calling the cup tie a gimme.

P.s
For your clubs sake, I hope you are a reserve grade player
Xx

For your clubs sake rock
wrote on 06-Apr-16 16:05

RETIRE..................if you haven't already!!

Kent
wrote on 07-Apr-16 08:01

Is that why your ressies look solid in defence.

THE ROCK
wrote on 07-Apr-16 08:04

Will, Why the F would the hawks pick themselves to win the comp? Sounds very much like someone trying to take themselves out of the spot light. As for the above comment - i haven't played a single minute this season to date. So .... EAD!

THE ROCK
wrote on 07-Apr-16 09:04

I'm a striker - always have been, just misunderstood.

kiwi
wrote on 07-Apr-16 10:02

All defenders think they are strikers Lol

Kent
wrote on 07-Apr-16 11:07

So the guy playing upfront who looks like a sumo wrestler is that the rock?.

Toothless
wrote on 07-Apr-16 12:00

Kent Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is that why your ressies look solid in defence. I think the real reason the defense looked so solid is cause the kenthurst attack was toothless. First grade took your top striker from last year and gigantor has retired....

THE ROCK
wrote on 07-Apr-16 15:04

hahha, nah im the michellin kid. Should be able to spot me easily.. [img]https://www.tirerewardcenter.com/Images/loginMichelinMan.png[/img]

tyres
wrote on 08-Apr-16 14:00

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hahha, nah im the michellin kid. Should be able to > spot me easily.. > > [img]https://www.tirerewardcenter.com/Images/login > MichelinMan.png[/img] that is one ugly mother fucker

Author:
Subject: