Kiwi

Views: 1109 Posts: 7
Hills
wrote on 17-Nov-15 09:08

I see kiwi has accepted the lucrative job of prems coach for the Glenwood redbacks...

Lane Cove
wrote on 17-Nov-15 11:09

He was also approached for the Lane Cove coaching director role I heard for big $$$'s

Know All
wrote on 17-Nov-15 15:06

He also approached WPH for the job this year but was turned down by the club, electing to go with last year's young'un.

Niko
wrote on 17-Nov-15 17:05

I think TG on the mark,KIWI'S at Puma's.

Hills boy
wrote on 19-Nov-15 17:05

There's nothing lucrative about Glenwood as they have never had a prems team before! Maybe they are trying to build a team by offering big bucks and hoping he brings some players with him. I believe there are some other ghfa people at that club running it. Why did he leave hill brumbies after only part of a season as he wasn't there at the end? Got a bit tough. The grass is not always greener.

Old Man Walking 1
wrote on 04-Dec-15 14:05

Hills boy Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> There's nothing lucrative about Glenwood as they
> have never had a prems team before!
> Maybe they are trying to build a team by offering
> big bucks and hoping he brings some players with
> him.
> I believe there are some other ghfa people at that
> club running it.
> Why did he leave hill brumbies after only part of
> a season as he wasn't there at the end? Got a bit
> tough.
> The grass is not always greener.

Because the bloke running the club wanted to add his ten cents every 5 minutes. It's far easier if presidents and the like stick to the admin side of things and the day to day running of the club and leave the coaching to the COACH.

hillbillie
wrote on 07-Dec-15 22:06

Hills boy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There's nothing lucrative about Glenwood as they > have never had a prems team before! > Maybe they are trying to build a team by offering > big bucks and hoping he brings some players with > him. > I believe there are some other ghfa people at that > club running it. > Why did he leave hill brumbies after only part of > a season as he wasn't there at the end? Got a bit > tough. > The grass is not always greener. NOT greener and a steeper hill/mountain..

Author:
Subject: