CoC teams

Views: 6072 Posts: 69
DNA42
wrote on 03-Sep-15 11:07

Any ideas on who is playing for GHFA in the Champions of Champions comp in the AA Mens division? Is is EEW from Premier League or Old Igs from AA1s?

No Bush No Care
wrote on 03-Sep-15 12:06

doesnt really matter, its not the bushboys so they will get smashed!

wrote on 04-Sep-15 17:02

EEW has been listed in the fixture list on the FNSW website.

new history
wrote on 05-Sep-15 11:09

No Bush No Care Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > doesnt really matter, its not the bushboys so they > will get smashed! yeah cos the bushboys won it all those years

Socialite
wrote on 14-Sep-15 11:09

Epping Eastwood away to Inter Lions next round

DNA42
wrote on 14-Sep-15 12:03

Fixtures & Results page: http://www.foxsportspulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-5924-0-0-0&a=COMPS

Juice
wrote on 14-Sep-15 14:01

Good luck EEW. Do us proud.

the observer
wrote on 17-Sep-15 15:03

Eastwood will pump inter by at least 4!

Average
wrote on 17-Sep-15 16:07

Inter that bad?

Honestly
wrote on 17-Sep-15 18:06

I'm not sure about anyone else but once the season is over and the CoC rolls around i feel all the animosity and competitiveness between rival clubs in the GHFA subside and i find myself honestly barracking for whoever is representing the GHFA. Does anyone else feel this way? I dont care if its KEN or STA or whoever but during the year i couldn't care less about how they go but once CoC rolls around i cant help but hope they pump every team they come across and do the association proud.

the observer
wrote on 18-Sep-15 10:00

The cdsfa comp is weak. Inter would probably finish 2nd/3rd in super league

Agree
wrote on 18-Sep-15 10:00

Honestly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I'm not sure about anyone else but once the season > is over and the CoC rolls around i feel all the > animosity and competitiveness between rival clubs > in the GHFA subside and i find myself honestly > barracking for whoever is representing the GHFA. > > Does anyone else feel this way? I dont care if its > KEN or STA or whoever but during the year i > couldn't care less about how they go but once CoC > rolls around i cant help but hope they pump every > team they come across and do the association > proud. I dont think everyone feels that way but I'm sure many do. I think it also has to do with the fact that the better they do the stronger it makes GHFA look, which reflects well on us all

Hawker
wrote on 20-Sep-15 17:01

Flops Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> the observer Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
The cdsfa comp is weak.
> >

> >
Inter would probably finish 2nd/3rd in super
> >
league
>
>
> Oops, I believe Inter won 2-1

maybe the EE boys weren't conditioned on artificial pitches

Flops
wrote on 20-Sep-15 17:08

the observer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The cdsfa comp is weak. > > Inter would probably finish 2nd/3rd in super > league Oops, I believe Inter won 2-1

Rsufc
wrote on 20-Sep-15 18:00

Surely EEW had players missing. St Pats SL beat that same Inter side in a trial last year.

Socialite
wrote on 20-Sep-15 19:00

Eew were full strength... Really struggled on the artificial surface... Also looked really.lethargic.

the observer
wrote on 20-Sep-15 19:08

I was really suprised with eew performance. Having watched the premier league grand final in ghfa and bbc cup in cdsfa. The ghfa grand final was miles ahead in terms of quality. Also considering how far into the competition ghfa teams have gone recently i thought eew would run away with the game Eew looked as if they were stuck in second gear for moat of the match but cudos to inter for a deserved win

Recollections
wrote on 20-Sep-15 20:00

CDSFA does not have the AA Cups GHFA has simply because of the sheer number of state league/federations teams in the area - Inter, Fraser Park, Enfield Rovers, Balmain, Leichhardt Tigers, Stanmore Hawks and Dulwich Hill all have state league sides. Thins the AA ranks out a little.

Southern Districts suffers from the same problem.

Back in the day there would have been over ten federation teams from Canterbury - Marrickville Olympic, Ashbury, Kingsgrove Apollo, Petersham Luisitanos, Concord, Belmore Hercules, Earlwood Hermes...

I was there today and it looked pretty even. Inter Lions are a fast and strong side. Epping were not well beaten. Lambert Park is probably the best surface going so it is ridiculous to lay any blame there.

How embarrassing
wrote on 20-Sep-15 20:08

Simple really. Eew won the premiership on the back end of the 1st half of the season. They were rubbish second half and scrapped into the premiership. They continued this form into CoC, no surprise. How embarrassing for ghfa aa mens after the successes of the past numerous years. Ordinary pl season for 2015 emphasised by who were premiers.

The Game
wrote on 21-Sep-15 14:09

EEW were a little under strength and were a little lethargic but Inter were a good side, will go close to winning the CoC and any muppet saying they would struggle in SL is kidding themselves they would easy by top 4 in GHFA PL.

The Wood
wrote on 21-Sep-15 16:05

Looks like Inter have the wood on them.... STA would have been a much better team to represent us at the COC. They were in form and the only team to destroy the form team(ie hawks) running into the finals.

stop talking yourself
wrote on 21-Sep-15 18:00

How embarrassing Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Simple really. Eew won the premiership on the back > end of the 1st half of the season. They were > rubbish second half and scrapped into the > premiership. They continued this form into CoC, no > surprise. How embarrassing for ghfa aa mens after > the successes of the past numerous years. Ordinary > pl season for 2015 emphasised by who were > premiers. success of past numerous years? kenthurst lost too they may have made it further but they still lost and didnt win it

RSUFC
wrote on 21-Sep-15 20:08

hahahahaha Inter go close to winning it.... They will lose the next round.

Banter
wrote on 21-Sep-15 22:00

RSUFC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hahahahaha Inter go close to winning it.... They > will lose the next round. How is it down there in SL mate? Agreed inter will probably lose next round, Coogee or Lilli Pilli to win it this year. Overall PL this year was quite poor with EEW really struggling towards the end.

rough on the eyes
wrote on 22-Sep-15 08:02

ur right. terrible year quality wise.

The Game
wrote on 22-Sep-15 12:04

Don't be jelly muppets, EEW won!

RSUFC
wrote on 22-Sep-15 16:05

SL was the weakest it has been in years. We got pumped by Kenthurst in FFA Cup so i thought PL was high quality.

lol
wrote on 22-Sep-15 23:07

EEW haven't had a full strength side all year...

Rocco.
wrote on 23-Sep-15 15:03

Inter lions have 4 teams A,B,C and D so I'm pretty sure ST PATS played the D team.I'll tell you now Inter will win this.

Juice
wrote on 23-Sep-15 21:06

My money is on Coogee

RSUFC
wrote on 24-Sep-15 16:04

Rocco I know the Inter sides, St Pats played the A side and beat them easily. Inter will lose next round. put my house on it which is partly owned by the bank!

Not so fast
wrote on 24-Sep-15 17:08

I'm fairly confident Lili Pilli will win CoC. They have won everything they've laid their eyes upon this year.

What about
wrote on 24-Sep-15 19:09

What about West Pymble does anyone know anything about them. From memory Lindfield and North Sydney have won the COC from the Kdsa in recent years? In fact inter are actually playing pymble this week should be a interesting game

TG
wrote on 25-Sep-15 10:03

Where's the Inter game this week and what time anyone know.

Charles Bean
wrote on 25-Sep-15 13:06

Charles Bean Linfield 12.15 KO

Coach.
wrote on 25-Sep-15 15:04

TG.are you looking at players for next year? HaHa

Black n Blue
wrote on 25-Sep-15 23:05

If EEW is the best team in GHFA, it doesn't say much about the text of the comp. just sayin

Black n Blue
wrote on 25-Sep-15 23:05

If EEW is the best team in GHFA, it doesn't say much about the text of the comp. just sayin

WS
wrote on 26-Sep-15 01:02

And you're 'just sayin' it all wrong, so it is void.

TG
wrote on 26-Sep-15 06:00

No. I'm friends with a couple of inter players from the old NSL days.Just going To watch them play.

TG
wrote on 27-Sep-15 14:08

Inter.2-1.

Review
wrote on 27-Sep-15 16:08

How was it TG? Considering Kenthurst beat them 3-0 the last two years in The COC it shows poor form on GHFA and KDFA this year.

Onlooker
wrote on 27-Sep-15 17:07

Pymble dominated the match but couldn't find the final pass to create real good chances. Inter took their chances well. Inter were suprisingly a decent side

TG
wrote on 27-Sep-15 18:09

Inter were to strong and to smart they knew when to turn it on.W/P were a young side and only knew one pace.Inter scored in the first 5th min and WP equalized in the first 5 of the 2nd half and were unlucky not to have a pen 10 min later when the inter player handled in the box.WP were the better team in the 2nd half but couldn't keep procession inter scored their 2nd with 10 to go then lifted and shut them out.Talking to one of the players after the game and his telling me they have 4 teams in their premier league. Ratings out of 10. Inter 9 WP 7 Crimson hill complex 10 Refs 3 Police booking cars 0.

billyboy
wrote on 27-Sep-15 20:05

All this shit from the teams that did nothing in GH this season, What a bunch of tossers.

Recollections
wrote on 27-Sep-15 21:06

Yes. Inter have four teams in the Bill Brackenbury Cup, the equivalent of PL. I see Inter also got through in 45's and Leichhardt in 35's. Canterbury probably not the rubbish people were saying here. As I said before when GHFA won stuff in the '80s and 90's there were six divisions of state league and many teams were from Canterbury. I played Premier Ones in the early 90's and the equivalent in Canterbury in the early 2000's. Not much difference. Teams are more organised in GHFA but there were more gamebreakers in Canterbury. I'll think you'll find Canterbury Juniors Football Club won the AA State Cup in 1981 and were runners up in 83. Five Dock won under 18's State Cup in 2002 when I played there. Earlwood Wanderers have won heaps of CoC and State Cups through the grades. Tim Cahill, Jim Patikas, Peter Raskopoulos, Brett Holman and Peter Katholas were all Canterbury Juniors.

TG
wrote on 28-Sep-15 14:09

Hey RSUFC I think Rocco's owns a new house.Are you sure it was St Pats and not St George.

Nerds
wrote on 29-Sep-15 11:00

TG. Don't waste your time with this donkey from Ryde he know zero.

RSUFC
wrote on 29-Sep-15 21:05

Recollections - i think my brother played for five dock u18/s when they won state cup in 02. who r u? TG 100% right mate Roccos i owe you a house mate. Inter must have improved. Lilli Pilli will win it but hope Inter make the final if they dont meet in the semis. Nerds - Eat a dick!!!

wrote on 30-Sep-15 08:04

Semi's will be; Lilli Pilli v Inter Coogee v Leichhardt Saints (from Amateur League not CDFA) Game details not released yet.

TG
wrote on 30-Sep-15 10:08

What cracking game that will be.Lilli Pilli are a strong club they might just take this one inter's youngest player is their keeper the rest are 30-35 but sometimes expirence wins games.Juice how do you see this game you still saying coogee.

wrote on 30-Sep-15 14:04

Inter v Lilli Pilli is on 11th Oct, 3pm at Kareela #3 As for the debate on which Associations are stronger, here are the number of teams each Association has in the CofC Semi Finals. Granville 8 Manly 7 Canterbury 7 Sutherland 6 Blacktown 6 Eastern Suburbs 6 Southern Districts 5 Northern Suburbs 4 Nepean 4 South Coast 4 Macarthur 3 St George 3 Central Coast 3 Albury 2 NWS Womens 1 Sydney Amateur 1 GHFA 1 Bathurst 1

Fletch
wrote on 30-Sep-15 15:03

One being the highest.

Juice
wrote on 30-Sep-15 16:08

Coogee has been bridesmaid to the all concurring Dunbar and even beat them once last season. It was only a trial game when we played them but they were top notch. Full of backpackers no doubt, that ran all day, were skilful and very well structured. I'll stick with Coogee though I don't know lilli pilli or inter that well though inter weren't bad last year in coc.

wrote on 11-Oct-15 17:02

Result Lilli Pilli 6 Inter 0

wrote on 11-Oct-15 18:07

Coogee 3 Leichhardt 0

No surprise
wrote on 11-Oct-15 18:08

Goes to show how weak GHFA is this year. Embarrassing. Before Ravens side and Kenthurst of recent years GHFA hasn't done well in the champs of champs since the 90s.

Juice
wrote on 11-Oct-15 21:02

No surprise Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Goes to show how weak GHFA is this year. > Embarrassing. > Before Ravens side and Kenthurst of recent years > GHFA hasn't done well in the champs of champs > since the 90s. Normo made the final in early 2000s and wph made semis in 04.

H
wrote on 12-Oct-15 16:00

NER made semis in 2001 or 2002

DNA42
wrote on 13-Oct-15 14:07

CoC Finals on Field 2 and Field 3 will be played on synthetic pitches at Valentine Sports Park:

http://valentinesportspark.com.au/facilities/

When
wrote on 14-Oct-15 09:01

H Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > NER made semis in 2001 or 2002 Is that the team that David Battten Senior was playing in?

H
wrote on 14-Oct-15 14:06

Correct, DB was Coaching. Beaten in SF at Cromer Park by St George Association Team. Brookvale beat them in the GF

beef jerky
wrote on 14-Oct-15 15:05

Was it Oatley West that beat NER on a stinking hot day at Cromer?

h
wrote on 15-Oct-15 13:06

yep

final
wrote on 17-Oct-15 23:08

Where and what time is coc final

final
wrote on 17-Oct-15 23:08

Where and what time is coc final

Winners
wrote on 19-Oct-15 18:02

Coogee got the chocolates

Tom
wrote on 20-Oct-15 08:00

Juice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My money is on Coogee good call

kdsietni
wrote on 26-Nov-15 19:06

[url=http://mandarfin.com/Hotsale2/Hotsale20151125-2-356.html]????[/url] ,?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????CD??????????????/??????????????????????????????????????????????????THES????????????????RRS????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ,[url=http://mandarfin.com/Hotsale2/Hotsale20151125-2-3079.html]????[/url] [url=http://mandarfin.com/Hotsale2/Hotsale20151125-1-5253.html]???????[/url] ,??????????????Penus????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ,[url=http://mandarfin.com/Hotsale2/Hotsale20151125-1-29.html]?????[/url] [url=http://mandarfin.com/Hotsale2/Hotsale20151125-3-815.html]?????[/url] ,???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????paradentosis?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????profesionist?????????? ,[url=http://mandarfin.com/Hotsale2/Hotsale20151125-2-2137.html]???????[/url] [url=http://mandarfin.com/Hotsale2/Hotsale20151125-3-2719.html]?????[/url] ,??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????52 pcent???4????????????????? ,[url=http://mandarfin.com/Hotsale2/Hotsale20151125-2-4255.html]????[/url] [url=http://mandarfin.com/Hotsale2/Hotsale20151125-1-5114.html]????[/url] ,??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ,[url=http://mandarfin.com/Hotsale2/Hotsale20151125-2-6463.html]?????[/url]

Author:
Subject: