Horse
wrote on 22-Aug-15 16:09

1-0 eew in firsts

Bite me
wrote on 22-Aug-15 17:03

Shut out horse?

Stacking
wrote on 22-Aug-15 17:04

Were Kenthurst stacking ressies Stevieb? How'd the young blokes go in first grade today Stevieb?

billyboy
wrote on 22-Aug-15 17:07

Don't forget your shin pads and any other protection you can find on Wednesday night Hawks, facing dirtiest team in comp. Ref only managed to send one of the grubs off. Grand final will be better if these animals miss out. Good luck Hawks.

Last man
wrote on 22-Aug-15 18:00

I still don't understand how you can escape a last man challenge, with a tackle from behind with a goal scoring opportunity without a card shown! Got very lucky. Ref could have shown a lot more cards today.

Lake Eyre
wrote on 22-Aug-15 18:03

Sodium chloride much?

Puma fresh
wrote on 22-Aug-15 18:07

Not much talk from Kenthurst their 1st grade must be hurting.this year you won't win a trophy ressies title is ours.

Stale pussy
wrote on 22-Aug-15 19:02

Too late pussycat. Ressies premiership is a title, as is the GHFA cup....

Dumb phucks
wrote on 22-Aug-15 19:08

5 trophies available. So far Kenthurst 2 EEW 1 And both are in the GFs with a shot at another. But good luck to the Hawkes. It was a bit strange seeing them take a team photo after the game having won nothing yet but I guess making a semi is a big achievevent for their club.

Hawkeye
wrote on 22-Aug-15 20:00

Theres always great goals but the old man in goals today made one of best saves ive seen. Youre still a cat juice but ill tip my hat at that one. Maybe you shouldve been playing in the main game.

Stacked
wrote on 22-Aug-15 20:01

Smashing Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What happened in the ressies game between phd and > sta? > 7-0? Stacking

Keeper
wrote on 22-Aug-15 20:04

Surely juice is the best keeper at Kenthurst. That same keeper who cost them today I've seen cost them vs hawks first round and the ffa cup match.

Smashing
wrote on 22-Aug-15 20:06

What happened in the ressies game between phd and sta? 7-0?

wrote on 22-Aug-15 20:06

It not stacking when your first grade is shit.

St Andrew!
wrote on 22-Aug-15 21:01

Stacking with not a single first grader playing.. Good one we just didn't turn up today, credit to the Pumas, good luck and hope you win the final

The love juice
wrote on 23-Aug-15 00:01

I don't know what they were thinking but juice is still a top keeper, much better than the one in first grade. I would dare say if juice played first grade, today's events might have been different. As for the other kenthurst boys, looks like they have ressies under control. Matty seale should have been playing first grade, the bald general has had his day along. Roodwnberg was very unlucky not to score but other than that they had nothing moving forward. Having said that it's a long season and I'm sure they are happy it's over. Roodwnberg's first year as coach has to go down as a successful one even though firsts will bring home no trophies. Enjoy the off season

Wrong
wrote on 23-Aug-15 06:08

You must be joking. His first season as coach will go down as a failure. With the playing roster had at his disposal, and the way they bowed out yesterday, the coach must take the blame for a poor season. Other squads don't have the roster they do but have done a lot better.

Stevie B 2.0
wrote on 23-Aug-15 07:07

Sir Luke out, the fungus in

Tactical genius
wrote on 23-Aug-15 09:02

What roodenburg must take credit for is playing danny wright in the middle, what a cracking game he had.. about 5 touches throughout.. quality CM, I wonder if he'll give greg a call and ask to go back to the pumas, he does like jumping ship after all.

Pooooma
wrote on 23-Aug-15 10:00

Clearly a disgruntled puma.

Author:
Subject: