STA - The new CHOKER'S

Views: 1285 Posts: 10
CHOKE CHOKE
wrote on 03-Aug-15 11:05

Three weeks back STA were fighting for the title in PL firsts and ressies and had the O/35's title as good as done and dusted. They have choked in firsts and fallen apart in O/35's. hahaha

reveller
wrote on 03-Aug-15 11:06

..all jinxed because they shut down shop (field) to drink instead of play. . .

Hawky at heart
wrote on 03-Aug-15 15:05

Hawks have choked just as much

slippery slope
wrote on 03-Aug-15 16:04

Hawks talked it up and are now outside 4 in both grades.

In-house fighting I love it
wrote on 19-Aug-15 14:02

CHOKE CHOKE Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Three weeks back STA were fighting for the title > in PL firsts and ressies and had the O/35's title > as good as done and dusted. They have choked in > firsts and fallen apart in O/35's. hahaha What happened to the sTA 35-1team that led and lost 4 games in a row

JH7
wrote on 20-Aug-15 08:04

Well they had to play Ravens twice and Penno once in their last 4 fixtures, so not the easiest run home. They only lost by a single goal in each of those 3 games I think, so they weren't exactly far away.

Jimmy
wrote on 20-Aug-15 10:06

Are you sure about that?.

Stevie;B
wrote on 20-Aug-15 10:08

STA were never in the hunt for the title in either grades. They are a good bunch of blokes with a hint of too much red, but other than that they will always be bridesmaids. As for Pearso's so called "title winning injection" to inspire the team, he is simply a Bushboy reject that had enough of SM's man management skills.... He has failed like all others that have left the bushboys.

talkischeap
wrote on 20-Aug-15 11:01

JH7 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well they had to play Ravens twice and Penno once > in their last 4 fixtures, so not the easiest run > home. They only lost by a single goal in each of > those 3 games I think, so they weren't exactly far > away. lots of talk prior to season start about winning the comp.

Ok
wrote on 20-Aug-15 11:04

Thanks batman

Author:
Subject: