Future Talent

Views: 2408 Posts: 33
Curious PL Fan
wrote on 29-Jul-15 12:00

Have you seen any young players this season, specifically within the reserve grade competition who in the next few years could step up and potentially dominate first-grade?

#28 & #36
wrote on 29-Jul-15 13:07

Brad Hartly & Dan Tossalino from the Hawks couple of flyers.

Stevie B
wrote on 29-Jul-15 15:06

Couple of decent hawks kids Young Pumas ressie Sam at the back Tigers prima-dona kid is alright as well just needs to lose the arogance

?
wrote on 29-Jul-15 19:01

Are there any bush boys, And what about normo Stevie, you would have seem them last week?

Talent is good
wrote on 29-Jul-15 19:08

People like Toby reading, Tom freeman, a couple of EEW boys, pennos Paul scholes and Harry brown

Yawn
wrote on 29-Jul-15 20:06

Like all the other similar threads that discuss this topic over the years of these youngsters were any good they would not be playing park soccer in the GHFA.

youngsters
wrote on 29-Jul-15 21:01

Izaack Munoz for West Penno. David Braithwaite and Matt Corish Normo. JB and Matt Capaldi Kenthurst. James Mbakwe Penno.

Go to Bed
wrote on 30-Jul-15 08:04

Yawn.....Don't hang out in here if it makes you tired? It's a park soccer forum for the GHFA!

The recruiter
wrote on 30-Jul-15 08:07

youngsters Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Izaack Munoz for West Penno. > > David Braithwaite and Matt Corish Normo. > > JB and Matt Capaldi Kenthurst. > > James Mbakwe Penno. David Braithwaite won't be at normo next year.... Hear he is has a better gig... Riding with horses or something? .....

think
wrote on 30-Jul-15 14:09

there are plenty of good young player in ghfa that don't want to play higher grades due to the commitment and having to deal with the ego's of such players in representative teams

ted dawson
wrote on 30-Jul-15 15:05

dark kid from penno is rubbish, the harry bloke and scholes are good. How old is nick gray? WPH lebbo striker looked ok. Hawk have a few young kids but are hit and miss from what i've seen. kenthurst have crimi, how old is he? apart from that there is not much. The main squad to watch in 2 years time is normo and penno. Focused on youth and play good football.

WPH fanatick
wrote on 30-Jul-15 16:08

ted dawson Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dark kid from penno is rubbish, the harry bloke > and scholes are good. How old is nick gray? > > WPH lebbo striker looked ok. > > Hawk have a few young kids but are hit and miss > from what i've seen. > > kenthurst have crimi, how old is he? apart from > that there is not much. > > The main squad to watch in 2 years time is normo > and penno. Focused on youth and play good > football. the young goally at wph has a heep of ibilty. called shayne miler

Juice
wrote on 30-Jul-15 17:03

If you call near mid 30s young lol

Red and white
wrote on 30-Jul-15 18:07

Matt Seale

Tard
wrote on 30-Jul-15 18:09

Better than you Dorito boy

Juice
wrote on 31-Jul-15 05:02

Tard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Better than you Dorito boy Totally agree (re)Tard

please juice
wrote on 31-Jul-15 07:03

Juice would be interesting to hear from you picking one player from each club for future young talent?

Juicey
wrote on 31-Jul-15 09:04

Yeah juice, give us your educated opinion

Yeah
wrote on 31-Jul-15 11:06

yeah juice, you have been round the traps for quite some time and i'm sure you have seen the teams rebuild and come back. Who do you think has it?

Juice
wrote on 31-Jul-15 12:03

To be honest, I haven't really seen too much individually that lit up the pitch this season, at least not against KEN anyway.

Juice
wrote on 31-Jul-15 12:07

Squad-wise NOR look to be moving forward more so than most. Some good youth collectively and not a bad brand of football. WPH should they remain up, which is now more than likely, will fair better next season should they remain together.

Youth
wrote on 31-Jul-15 16:01

So many of the younger players are better then the older first grade players, just a lot of egos on the older players who play first grade and dont want to step down and let the youth progress.

Gen Y am I not as good as mum said I was
wrote on 31-Jul-15 17:03

Youth Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So many of the younger players are better then the > older first grade players, just a lot of egos on > the older players who play first grade and dont > want to step down and let the youth progress. Dear youngster, The older players who are taking your spot weren't playing club soccer at your age. They were getting paid to play state league or higher. Regards, Us old guys.

Want the answers
wrote on 31-Jul-15 19:02

In seeking the answers look to the younger grades, Ravens have 2 21/1 teams leading the comp, glenhaven have a 21/1 squad that is capable and kent have the current 19/1 squad & last years 19/1 team, although split. All may not be ready now, but I think they will prove interesting in the next 4 years. Changing times I suggest.

Um
wrote on 01-Aug-15 11:05

Want the answers Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> In seeking the answers look to the younger grades,
> Ravens have 2 21/1 teams leading the comp,
> glenhaven have a 21/1 squad that is capable and
> kent have the current 19/1 squad & last years 19/1
> team, although split. All may not be ready now,
> but I think they will prove interesting in the
> next 4 years. Changing times I suggest.

Anyone who is half decent isn't playing in 21/1s or even 19/1s for that matter. They're already in PL.. Having teams in those divisions means nothing

from behind the bushes
wrote on 02-Aug-15 18:00

Normo 1st grade keeper only 18, one to watch.

Wrong choice of words
wrote on 02-Aug-15 19:04

"near impossible to beat", one day after conceding 3 goals. He might be a good keeper pal but stop blowing smoke up his arse.

Known him for years
wrote on 02-Aug-15 19:08

from behind the bushes Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Normo 1st grade keeper only 18, one to watch. Can vouch for this, played him all through juniors, near impossible to beat and a great guy too, got a lot going for him Tough luck in the grand final last year though

Rozella
wrote on 02-Aug-15 20:06

Um Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Want the answers Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > In seeking the answers look to the younger > grades, > > Ravens have 2 21/1 teams leading the comp, > > glenhaven have a 21/1 squad that is capable and > > kent have the current 19/1 squad & last years > 19/1 > > team, although split. All may not be ready now, > > but I think they will prove interesting in the > > next 4 years. Changing times I suggest. > > > Anyone who is half decent isn't playing in 21/1s > or even 19/1s for that matter. They're already in > PL.. Having teams in those divisions means nothing That's not necessarily true our 21/1s are the same team that won their comps & cc 16-17&18s 3 years running we tried to bring them as a group into our SL squad but they decided to play 21s this season instead. We have been getting them to play for us when they can the 3 or 4 that play for us walk into our first grade team. Hopefully we can get the whole team as group next season. If both Ravens 21s are as good they will be worth a shout and the Ravens should be doing all they can to get them involved in PL

Jake
wrote on 02-Aug-15 21:02

Penno's redheaded centre mid is something of a special talent. Scores goals and bitches for fun.

fathead
wrote on 02-Aug-15 22:09

Plenty of players good enough for state-league playing U18/21 div 1 because they want to stick with their mates or don't want the hassle of playing state. Ravens 21s sides are packed with talent (obviously), but 21s coach doesn't like Prems at all. Club doing their best to bring the players up into ressies.

Blow this up your arse
wrote on 02-Aug-15 23:01

Wrong choice of words Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > "near impossible to beat", one day after conceding > 3 goals. He might be a good keeper pal but stop > blowing smoke up his arse. Even the best keepers concede goals mate, especially with the normo defence in front of them. This guy's got it all, will headline a winning team if he doesn't step up to rep, which he really should.

Observations
wrote on 03-Aug-15 10:07

Penno's Indian Centre Mid looks good, whilst Eastwood have a young kid in the mids who dominates, but is a dirty player.

Author:
Subject: