Eastwood#1 Closed?

Views: 880 Posts: 9
woodpeckler
wrote on 24-Jul-15 20:05

..saw a few drops at between 4- 5pm: so can we assume Eastwood#1 is closed ??

party animals
wrote on 25-Jul-15 10:05

Well I guess it all comes down to what kind of night the 1sts had the previous night...

Micky
wrote on 25-Jul-15 18:05

I'm president of STA and I closed the ground that Sunday. Today we moved the morning games to the top oval after I spent 30min sweeping water out of the goals mouth on the far side. The bottom oval was not playable this morning. In fact it was barely playable this afternoon. But because 3 morning games were moved we managed to play the prems games this afternoon. If you want to carry on then please forward your complaints to Ryde council as they are not planning any major works on the lower Eastwood oval this summer. We at STA really want the work so everyone can play football. Not just prems and certainly not just Normo. Cheers Micky.

number 45
wrote on 25-Jul-15 19:09

Last time Ryde touched that ground they butchered the thing and laid sand everywhere! There is zero grass on it anyway so I'm not sure what will get ripped up playing in the wet.. Might do the ground good. Good to know the boys have the backing of the President to go out and get belted the night before and plan functions on game day. Sounds like internal issues to me..but then again you do have a pecker as the mascot. Cheers The rest of us.

boring!
wrote on 25-Jul-15 20:01

number 45 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Last time Ryde touched that ground they butchered > the thing and laid sand everywhere! > > There is zero grass on it anyway so I'm not sure > what will get ripped up playing in the wet.. Might > do the ground good. > > Good to know the boys have the backing of the > President to go out and get belted the night > before and plan functions on game day. > > Sounds like internal issues to me..but then again > you do have a pecker as the mascot. > > Cheers > The rest of us. Hey normo, don't speak for the rest of us. No one else gives a shit. You are crap, never make the semis anyway so move on. Enjoy another season of mediocrity.

Normo
wrote on 26-Jul-15 08:00

Which goal mouth is the far side?

Red head
wrote on 27-Jul-15 07:03

The Korean end

charlie
wrote on 27-Jul-15 08:05

ping pong corner

Normo insider
wrote on 27-Jul-15 11:00

Not sure where the continued stirring is coming from. Most players are too busy with their HSC to bother with this forum. Congrats on Woodies weekend win, pity we couldn't keep pace...maybe next year

Author:
Subject: