0-1

Shoulda played last weekend STA

MUPPETS!

Mario
wrote on 18-Jul-15 17:02

How's that for a "6 Point Shutout Saturday" horse you wankstain

Normo supporter
wrote on 18-Jul-15 17:04

Very enjoyable afternoon STA on top first half, but a tactical change and younger legs were too much for the Woodies. Normo well on top second half and deserved their winner. Had fought game with a reasonable crowd too...noticed a few Penno and EEW boys checking out the opposition. Now at home to thaw out!

Where
wrote on 18-Jul-15 17:06

Where'd they play?

funny
wrote on 18-Jul-15 17:07

I hadn't realised before this week how tense things still were between these two clubs. I knew they had a bit of a rivalry in the mid 2000s? If I do remember correctly it was either Sta or eew that made a relegation banner about normo as well. Eew in the box seat now

banner
wrote on 18-Jul-15 17:09

That was STA that made the banner

Socialite
wrote on 18-Jul-15 17:09

Thornleigh oval

mupets
wrote on 18-Jul-15 18:00

Spectator1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > STA V NMH > > ressies > 1-2 > > Firsts > 0-1 > > Shoulda played last weekend STA > > MUPPETS! muppets indeed..prolly too cold for them

Tim Beerly
wrote on 18-Jul-15 18:02

Looks like a fine day in the Shire.. most grounds look good too. what's up with those GHFA muppets/?

Bait
wrote on 18-Jul-15 21:02

Hook, line and sinker

Horse
wrote on 18-Jul-15 21:09

Mario Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How's that for a "6 Point Shutout Saturday" horse > you wankstain It's not a shut out when you don't get two clean sheets, but 6 points is 6 points

pony
wrote on 19-Jul-15 00:08

shutup horse you lost you have no say

tables
wrote on 19-Jul-15 09:00

1sts || Ressies 1. EEW-31 (13) || 1. KEN-35 (43) 2. HWK-28 (11) || 2. HWK-30 (21) 3. STA-27 (7) || 3. STA-28 (14) 4. PEN-24 (16) || 4. NMH-26 (14) 5. KEN-24 (12) || 5. PHD-25 (17) 6. NMH-22 (4) || 6. WPH-18 (6) 7. PHD-11 (-10) || 7. EEW-16 (-10) 8. YMCA-11 (-17) || 8. PEN-16 (-11) 9. RAV-11 (-17) || 9. YMCA-9 (-26) 10. WPH-9 (-19) || 10. RAV-1 (-68)

weird
wrote on 19-Jul-15 14:09

That's a couple of bad losses for Sta! Eew and hawks would be happy I imagine. Not sure why all the chirp from normo though?? I thought that win must of pushed them into the four after the noise we are hearing.

6 point saturdays
wrote on 19-Jul-15 15:02

packer up boyssssssss

Not so weird
wrote on 19-Jul-15 18:06

weird Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> That's a couple of bad losses for Sta! Eew and
> hawks would be happy I imagine.
>
> Not sure why all the chirp from normo though?? I
> thought that win must of pushed them into the four
> after the noise we are hearing.

Think the chirp is more to do with the manner that STA called off last weeks match.
Plenty left to do before finals!

my view
wrote on 20-Jul-15 08:00

my view is there will be no double header,
25/7, 1/8, 8/8 & 15/8 regular rounds
22/8 semi final 1v4 & 2v3
29/8 GF

THE ROCK
wrote on 20-Jul-15 08:00

When do you think the double header will be?

THE ROCK
wrote on 20-Jul-15 09:05

a few years back the GF was held in the first week of Sept and there was 1v4,2v3. I think(please correct me) that the council grounds have to be given back on 1/9, which is ok to keep playing through Sept as long as it's at christie. So if i'm correct, we can have a full finals series.

Old Timer
wrote on 20-Jul-15 10:04

Two of the last five years the GF has been held on the first Saturday of September.

I think the COC first round is earlier this year hence why they want the PL GF in August. I think all involved would rather the full finals program and don't care about a week off before COC's and this assumes the Champions actually make the grand final. This only affect PL and 35/1's

With lower division finals played at Meadowbank & Morrison on 15th August who don't have covered cricket pitches on their fields, the other grounds are returned to council on Monday 10th August. Crickets starts 12th September. How long does council need to remove goal posts and uncover pitches? Surely the season can slide back 1 week for everyone.

Meadowbank Mattress
wrote on 20-Jul-15 10:08

The post are usually down on by Tuesday/Wednesday after the GF's at Meadowbank.

councilmn
wrote on 20-Jul-15 13:04

>How long does council need to remove goal posts and uncover pitches?

at least one week - with so many grounds

elle B
wrote on 20-Jul-15 14:05

We have to play on cricket pitches, those pricks can play with posts on the ground

Stevie;B
wrote on 21-Jul-15 15:00

I would be hesitant to open your big mouths until the fat lady has sung! EEW had a few on the sideline a few weeks back. On a slightly different note, i took my dogs for a walk up to kenthurst on the weekend only to find a beautiful moist pitch begging to be played on. I was quite disappointed that the players were given a week to recover from the double header. Thought it would have been great to watch mickey get one of his few first grade starts. Normo are not a serious football team, shall i bring a packet of tissues for their coaching staff and players for after the game? The might breakdown and cry that they have failed to make ANOTHER semi final series.

Blame game
wrote on 21-Jul-15 15:02

Just blame kenthurst for being so shite.

They can drop out of contention this weekend if they loose to normo

horrible comp
wrote on 21-Jul-15 15:06

what a lame comp it is when Epping Eastwood can't lose it from here. Or if they choke the only likely contenders are the Hawks. geez hasn't the standard dropped in the GHFA.......

Stevie C
wrote on 23-Jul-15 21:05

Stevie;B Wrote:

> I would be hesitant to open your big mouths until
> the fat lady has sung! EEW had a few on the
> sideline a few weeks back.
>
> On a slightly different note, i took my dogs for a
> walk up to kenthurst on the weekend only to find a
> beautiful moist pitch begging to be played on.
>
> I was quite disappointed that the players were
> given a week to recover from the double header.
> Thought it would have been great to watch mickey
> get one of his few first grade starts.
>
> Normo are not a serious football team, shall i
> bring a packet of tissues for their coaching staff
> and players for after the game? The might
> breakdown and cry that they have failed to make
> ANOTHER semi final series.

Have your seen their coach? Definitely not a tissue type person Stevie B!

Stevie;B
wrote on 24-Jul-15 12:04

Yes i have seen him. How could he be missed? Bellowing at the referee for almost 50mins out of 90! Some call it passion, others call it stupidity.

Stevie;B
wrote on 24-Jul-15 15:00

To be perfectly honest, i find it hard to go to those events now especially with the tension in the air between Kathy and Sue.

I know it was a big step Kathy moving over, mind you one which i agree with, but there seems to be no respect between the 2 which from the conversations i've had with other members is disturbing.

At lease with Fungus and Sir Luke there is a harmony which is pushing the club forward.

Are you going Mr no name?

Are you
wrote on 24-Jul-15 15:06

I take it you have bought a ticket to kenthursts dinner dance in a couple of weeks StevieB. You know being a life member and all.

Wrong
wrote on 24-Jul-15 18:02

Stevie;B Wrote:

> Yes i have seen him. How could he be missed?
> Bellowing at the referee for almost 50mins out of
> 90!
> Some call it passion, others call it stupidity.

Wrong Stevie-B the Normo coach doesn't say much from the side,
Bring the tissues anyway so we know you you are.

Lol
wrote on 25-Jul-15 01:03

Stevie;B Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > To be perfectly honest, i find it hard to go to > those events now especially with the tension in > the air between Kathy and Sue. > > I know it was a big step Kathy moving over, mind > you one which i agree with, but there seems to be > no respect between the 2 which from the > conversations i've had with other members is > disturbing. > > At lease with Fungus and Sir Luke there is a > harmony which is pushing the club forward. > > Are you going Mr no name? You're a dead set joke. You post under a pseudonym (that means a fake name for you kenthurst hillbillies) all season talking seven shades of shit, but you want someone else's name?? Posting on a nothing forum week in week out under a fake name talking shit about the club you represent without the balls to actually say anything face to face to the people you badmouth makes you a shit human. I don't think you want things to change at your club at all. I think you like feeling as if you know best and everyone else is wrong, I think it makes you feel better about your painfully average life. Pretty sad mate. Pretty sad.

Wanker
wrote on 26-Jul-15 11:05

What a pathetic old tosser Batts is when all he has to worry about in life is who is going to the Bushboy dinner dance lol

Outed Stevie B
wrote on 26-Jul-15 19:06

If you are really with kenthurst, tell us how you spell Kathy / Cathy ? Which one is it chump?

Author:
Subject: