Poor decision

Views: 734 Posts: 13
billyboy
wrote on 14-Jul-15 11:01

But you do sound like a desperate eew player to be honest

Cant imagine if I were from EEW I'd be feeling desperate about very much right now. You sound like someone with a lot of space in the top paddock.

billyboy
wrote on 14-Jul-15 11:03

Clubs in the relegation zone shd be very concerned about this weekend's draw and its lack of fairness. WPH are being given a second home game against league leaders EEW when clearly it shd be played at Boronia. When Boronia was ruled out for the first round game EEW agreed to switch venues in a bid to ease fixture congestion for both clubs, so this week's game should be at Boronia. I have heard the argument that other games are now scheduled for Boronia this Saturday, but it's not called the Premier League for nothing and shd take precedence. This shd have been obvious at the time of the first round switch, but then logic, as we all know, is not one of the association's strong points. In such a tight relegation battle it's obviously a very unfair ruling on Ravens, YM and PHD . . .

precedence
wrote on 14-Jul-15 11:06

If the precedence has been set, why was the Normo v Woodies game not then played at Normo when Eastwood #1 was "not playable" on Sun.

There were no games at Normo last Sun and the ground playable?

again sounds like a rule for WPH only?

Stats please
wrote on 14-Jul-15 11:06

What's their home v away record?

Really
wrote on 14-Jul-15 11:08

But you do sound like a desperate eew player to be honest

billyboy
wrote on 14-Jul-15 12:02

Dont know why it is an issue for EEW they won at campbell that day anyway

No one is suggesting it's an issue for EEW. It's about being fair to the other three clubs in the relegation fight. There wd be plenty of noise from WPH if any other of the bottom three were given the same advantage. FFS wise up

wrong.............
wrote on 14-Jul-15 12:04

I think you'll find that EEW wouldn't care where the game is being played. Its coming from either RAV or YMCA as WPH get another home game so its to WPH advantage

Really ?
wrote on 14-Jul-15 12:06

It's park footy, why is everyone making a big deal out of home ground advantage ?

wrote on 14-Jul-15 12:08

If Boronia copped as much rain as STA must have then it will still be a mudpit. The ground is horrendous at the best of times and should be fixed.

Dont know why it is an issue for EEW they won at campbell that day anyway

PHD Coach
wrote on 14-Jul-15 13:06

Really ? Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It's park footy, why is everyone making a big deal > out of home ground advantage ? Thought the topic was about coaching appointment at PHD

Tiger
wrote on 14-Jul-15 15:00

We want to play at Campbell. Boronia is cooked and just not good to play on. when we played WPH Campbell was quality, all grass and flat.

Stevie,B
wrote on 15-Jul-15 10:00

The only ground that is tough to play at is KP2. As much as I don't like to acknowledge the efforts of the prior coach, one thing I do acknowledge is that KP2 has continued to be a fortress like the way we left it back in the day.

On a beautiful Sat afternoon with the VB flowing amongst the local wildlife(we have some interesting characters that come up and watch the game over the years!), there is nothing better than sledging anyone and anything.

Bornia is a good battle ground, Normo is good for a laugh. Every time I go there I see a whole bunch of people in suits and top hat sipping champagne from the top tier while eating cream cheese and biscuits(snobs), PHD was good but that fell away this season.

I always thought Penno was hard to get points off at home, but that was when the bald head bloke was in charge( I haven't seen him there this year).

ummm
wrote on 15-Jul-15 14:00

its a well known fact morro hasnt been at penno p/l for the last couple of years

Author:
Subject: