NOR - PHD, KEN, STA (Double Header), EEW, HWK
PHD - NOR, YMA, HWK, STA (ALL at home)
RAV - HWK, WPH, YMA, EEW
YMA - KEN, PHD, RAV, WPH
WPH - EEW, RAV, PEN, YMA

Predictions?

Normo
wrote on 13-Jul-15 11:00

Why should we suffer and play a double header when Eastwood #1 was in fine condition yesterday.I say give us our points.

Horko
wrote on 13-Jul-15 12:03

Be interested to see how PEN go in two weeks against PEN, could go either way

Same same
wrote on 13-Jul-15 12:07

Normo Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> Why should we suffer and play a double header when
> Eastwood #1 was in fine condition yesterday.I say
> give us our points.

Yesterday would've been a double header and probably colder than next time. Still, hard to believe any ground was shut when Boronia was open.

Bushie
wrote on 13-Jul-15 16:01

I think 'pack of cats' describes the team who bitched out and called it off, not the team that wanted to play champ

Mount Franklin
wrote on 13-Jul-15 16:04

would you like some cold refreshing Mount Franklin water for that burn?

Stahp
wrote on 13-Jul-15 16:05

Stop whinging Normo... you pack of cats

Rozella
wrote on 13-Jul-15 17:05

Hawkies looking good for a top 2 finish. Well Done Lads

weird
wrote on 13-Jul-15 21:01

I'm not really sure how it works but can a club make a decision without approval from ghfa to cancel a game?

My second question is why do normo care? They are playing for nothing anyway?

Someone help me understand.

Understand
wrote on 14-Jul-15 12:05

weird Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I'm not really sure how it works but can a club > make a decision without approval from ghfa to > cancel a game? > > My second question is why do normo care? They are > playing for nothing anyway? > > Someone help me understand. Yes a club can notify the GHFA if a ground is deemed not playable, St Andrews have not done anything wrong, however in my opinion on this occasion it is not in the spirit of the game? GHFA should have rescheduled the game to a neutral venue, then I am sure Eastwood #1 would have had a remarkable recovery, and become playable? Normo ressies are still in contention for a top 4 spot, so there is a little to play for. The biggest piss off factor is now we need to prepare for another Sun fixture and change any pre planned activities for a future weekend, after psyching up to play a game that was called off at 11am two hours before kick off, that was a soft and selfish call, on the woodies behalf

tim bailey
wrote on 14-Jul-15 14:04

>>The Run Home.. I thought you are talking about the woodies running home on the weekend. . . from the leagues club

Neutral Observer
wrote on 14-Jul-15 14:07

With that run home it is EEWs title to lose. The crunch game is against Pennant Hills. My predictions EEW HWK STA KEN If Pennant Hills make the 4, they would have the form to win the final.

Slim chance
wrote on 14-Jul-15 18:03

weird Wrote:

> I'm not really sure how it works but can a club
> make a decision without approval from ghfa to
> cancel a game?
>
> My second question is why do normo care? They are
> playing for nothing anyway?
>
> Someone help me understand.

With a win against the Woodies on the weekend Nor would only be 2 points from the top 4.

Slim Shadie
wrote on 14-Jul-15 21:04

EWW STA PEN KEN I think hawks will miss out.

End of an Era
wrote on 14-Jul-15 21:06

EEW STA HWK NOR Think it will be very close for fourth between Penno and Normo seeing as Normo have the chance to take points off of all that are above them. End of an era with Kenthurst missing the 4

Jorge
wrote on 14-Jul-15 23:04

Been a long time since EEW won the comp...

prediction
wrote on 15-Jul-15 08:00

EEW will choke and it will be hilarious.

please
wrote on 15-Jul-15 08:02

Normo are crap. Can they please stop giving themselves a wrap on here. Over achieving in 6th.

Stevie,B
wrote on 15-Jul-15 10:02

The rules state that if the council open's the ground, then it's at the clubs discretion to determine if it's playable, then it's the Ref's call to determine if it's playable.

If one of those 3 say no, then it can be called off due to safety and well being of it's players.

Due to the nature of the incident, I would think that STA are carrying some prehistoric beasts much like our club and have pulled the pin due to the rabbit holes down at Eastwood.

As much as I dislike normo, they would have been the ones keen to play of course after they completed their afternoon bottles and nappy changes. Perhaps if the current normo coach didn't turn up to the game with a dummy in his mouth they might have played. Can't wait to play you next weekend!

As for the run home, one thing is for sure, we will be in the mix come finals time.

Even
wrote on 15-Jul-15 10:03

What ever the outcome the competition is a lot closer this season than the past couple. Ken and Phd have been a lot further ahead previously but they've both under performed this season. I don't think it's a case of other teams stepping up but more those two teams coming back to the rest of the pack this season. Should be a good finals series.

Weak
wrote on 15-Jul-15 10:06

The PL has been getting weaker year on year. Whoever wins and goes onto champions of champions will not bypass the first 2 rounds. GHFA has been represented well over the last few years with both Ravens and Kenthurst achieving good results in the competition. Sad to say but can't see the winner this year even competing against the likes of Manly, Eastern Suburbs or Kuringai comp winners.

does it matter?
wrote on 15-Jul-15 11:00

Full credit to ken and rav caring about CCs but I don't think its the biggest deal to be honest. My club is in with a chance still but I already know half the squad will be on leave once that compo starts. Long enough season how it is for park football.

weaker
wrote on 15-Jul-15 14:03

Weak Wrote:

> The PL has been getting weaker year on year.
> Whoever wins and goes onto champions of champions
> will not bypass the first 2 rounds. GHFA has been
> represented well over the last few years with both
> Ravens and Kenthurst achieving good results in the
> competition. Sad to say but can't see the winner
> this year even competing against the likes of
> Manly, Eastern Suburbs or Kuringai comp winners.

both ravens and kenthurst achieving good results?
neither of them won it....
whether you getting knocked out in the first round or the final its still not a win...

perspective
wrote on 15-Jul-15 18:06

2nd in the state is better than most.

puma
wrote on 16-Jul-15 13:02

perspective Wrote:

> 2nd in the state is better than most

does that mean we are the 3rd best in the state because we can second to kenthurst?

also does that mean that we arent actually shit this season as we are just coming second in every game?

dumb phuck
wrote on 16-Jul-15 13:09

No the team kenthurst beat in the semi of the CoC would be the equal 3rd best team. Don't worry about it Pumas, that comp just isn't for you.

Author:
Subject: