Seminars Provided for FREE

Views: 1954 Posts: 17
SUPER COACH
wrote on 23-Jun-15 16:06

Dear PL Coaches,

My name is Nick and I am the first grade coach at PHD. I am running free coaching seminars for PL coaches who would like to improve there knowledge of the game. All queries should be sent to the club secretary who has great faith in my coaching and why wouldn't he. We play a lovely brand of soccer and I would like all clubs to enjoy the same success that we are experiencing. Bring on the finals and the DOUBLE DOUBLE.

Kindest Regards

Nick
PHD Coaching Director and Football Analyist

Nick
wrote on 23-Jun-15 16:08

Yeah good one mate.. tell me who you are so I can kick you out of the squad for writing this rubbish

Wrong
wrote on 23-Jun-15 21:08

This is exactly what is wrong with this forum. One person can continuously spam the page with and push an agenda. Wake up to yourself admin, this is why people should have to register with an email address. Gone are the days that blocking an IP address works.

Thanks Nick
wrote on 24-Jun-15 12:05

Wrong Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------
> This is exactly what is wrong with this forum. One
> person can continuously spam the page with and
> push an agenda.
>
> Wake up to yourself admin, this is why people
> should have to register with an email address.
> Gone are the days that blocking an IP address
> works.

Thanks for your feedback Nick. Less time on the forum and more time coming up with a good game plan.

Feedom of speech
wrote on 25-Jun-15 12:06

Wrong Wrote:

> This is exactly what is wrong with this forum. One
> person can continuously spam the page with and
> push an agenda.
>
> Wake up to yourself admin, this is why people
> should have to register with an email address.
> Gone are the days that blocking an IP address
> works.

My friend, your getting no where having a go at the admin. No one even knows who he is if he is in fact a he!

The forum was developed for freedom of speech.

If you don't want to read it, don't.

Putting posts up like the above shows that whatever stirring tactics people are playing actually work!

fool
wrote on 25-Jun-15 13:03

Feedom of speech Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wrong Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > This is exactly what is wrong with this forum. > One > > person can continuously spam the page with and > > push an agenda. > > > > Wake up to yourself admin, this is why people > > should have to register with an email address. > > Gone are the days that blocking an IP address > > works. > > > My friend, your getting no where having a go at > the admin. No one even knows who he is if he is in > fact a he! > > The forum was developed for freedom of speech. > > If you don't want to read it, don't. > > Putting posts up like the above shows that > whatever stirring tactics people are playing > actually work! Forcing someone to create an account has absolutely no bearing on freedom of speech, it just ensures that they are held accountable.

hmmm
wrote on 25-Jun-15 14:09

What so coaches can control what their players say on an internet site? So what your saying is that you can't control your own players and because of this you want us to change a forum that has worked so well for so many years? Man your sounding like the Nazi regime McGuiness implemented at Kenthurst or the one DOK implemented at the home of the silver tails. If you don't like it, how about you don't read it.

Simple Sack Him
wrote on 26-Jun-15 08:06

hmmm Wrote:

> What so coaches can control what their players say
> on an internet site?
>
> So what your saying is that you can't control your
> own players and because of this you want us to
> change a forum that has worked so well for so many
> years?
>
> Man your sounding like the Nazi regime McGuiness
> implemented at Kenthurst or the one DOK
> implemented at the home of the silver tails.
>
> If you don't like it, how about you don't read it.

Totally AGREE ... Don't have to read it as its only an opinion. Unfortunately for the PHD coach the general feeling is he is not up to it. Time to start again.

Juice
wrote on 26-Jun-15 10:01

Thank God this forum wasn't around when WPH went through 6 coaches in 5 seasons lol

Respect is earned not given
wrote on 26-Jun-15 10:02

Simple Sack Him Wrote:

> hmmm Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
What so coaches can control what their players
> say
> >
on an internet site?
> >

> >
So what your saying is that you can't control
> your
> >
own players and because of this you want us to
> >
change a forum that has worked so well for so
> many
> >
years?
> >

> >
Man your sounding like the Nazi regime
> McGuiness
> >
implemented at Kenthurst or the one DOK
> >
implemented at the home of the silver tails.
> >

> >
If you don't like it, how about you don't read
> it.
>
> Totally AGREE ... Don't have to read it as its
> only an opinion. Unfortunately for the PHD coach
> the general feeling is he is not up to it. Time to
> start again.

A bad coach will never gain the respect of a group of players that is required for everyone to be heading in the one direction. It is a shame what has happened this year in PHD and I feel that all the good work that Greg did in building this club up to a point where they were just a yard or so behind Kenthurst has all been lost in a half a season. It will take time to rebuild and for the players to gain the confidence that is so badly missing. What's even more intriguing is the loyalty the club has placed in someone who is obviously out of his depth. It's getting boring but I agree that the time has probably lapsed and the club should make a stance and start building for 2016. Whether that means Greg takes the reins again I am not sure but obviously Nick is not the guy to take PHD to that next step that they so badly want to achieve. It's the cut throat business of coaching but he should be constantly looking over his shoulder. I would if I were him.

Future1
wrote on 26-Jun-15 11:07

1 win from 10 is a terrible record... PHD have always been over achievers in my opinion.. Belong in AA.

THE ROCK
wrote on 26-Jun-15 17:00

Coaching is a loveless job unless you win.

I know a few coaches that put hours and hours of their blood,sweat and tears into it and to come away from a sat with 0 points is sometimes heartbreaking.

Unlike playing coaches dont get the satisfaction of saying hey u see that shot i did or that was a good block, or i cleaned this bloke up and got the ball... All they would get was, shit i should have subbed this bloke or a phone call saying ur a d$#$ cause i only got 10 mins.

Don't envy any coach in non professional football one bit!

Numpties
wrote on 26-Jun-15 20:09

I love how the rock and horko comment on everything but both are bench players in ressies at best. Horko left Kenthurst because he couldn't make ressies even with his mummy as president and the rock was part of the worst team ever to play prems in beecroft. Craig Foster better watch his back with these two geniuses floating about.

Still bitter?
wrote on 27-Jun-15 07:06

Still bitter, Batts? Proves those Coaches did the right thing in getting rid of a nutter like you. hmmm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What so coaches can control what their players say > on an internet site? > > So what your saying is that you can't control your > own players and because of this you want us to > change a forum that has worked so well for so many > years? > > Man your sounding like the Nazi regime McGuiness > implemented at Kenthurst or the one DOK > implemented at the home of the silver tails. > > If you don't like it, how about you don't read it.

Batts is the loser
wrote on 27-Jun-15 11:00

Go back to the SL forum Batts and stop wasting everyones time with crap.

Rock Fan
wrote on 28-Jun-15 12:04

THE ROCK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Coaching is a loveless job unless you win. > > I know a few coaches that put hours and hours of > their blood,sweat and tears into it and to come > away from a sat with 0 points is sometimes > heartbreaking. > > Unlike playing coaches dont get the satisfaction > of saying hey u see that shot i did or that was a > good block, or i cleaned this bloke up and got the > ball... All they would get was, shit i should have > subbed this bloke or a phone call saying ur a d$#$ > cause i only got 10 mins. > > Don't envy any coach in non professional football > one bit! You are spot on ROCK but I'm sure the PHD coach is not high on your radar as a coaching director in 2016

Greg Smith
wrote on 13-Jul-15 01:02

SUPER COACH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dear PL Coaches, > > My name is Nick and I am the first grade coach at > PHD. I am running free coaching seminars for PL > coaches who would like to improve there knowledge > of the game. All queries should be sent to the > club secretary who has great faith in my coaching > and why wouldn't he. We play a lovely brand of > soccer and I would like all clubs to enjoy the > same success that we are experiencing. Bring on > the finals and the DOUBLE DOUBLE. > > Kindest Regards > > Nick > PHD Coaching Director and Football Analyist Yep I'll be his translator. My mistake as the kid has no clue. I've taken control to save the sinking ship.

Author:
Subject: